[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finding new friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: disappointment-sign.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
disappointment-sign.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
Seriously why is it so hard to meet new people as a junior in college. I feel like some old dog at the pound no one wants to adopt cause he'll die soon.

My old friend group split up cause they all thought they were too good for each other and now I'm just stuck with a bunch of boring nerds who don't do anything but smoke weed and play a game of beer pong on the weekend.

I'm seriously tired of hanging out with these boring chumps don't don't know how to meet new people please help
>>
what ever you hobby is got out to a place that is for your hobby, like comic books go to a store and become a reg, go to gaterings ect, ect. comics not your thing mybe your a health/ gym buff then go to health events semanars go and hang out at your gym durring bussy hours and about allll just talk to people and be 1 yourself/ just honst, people know went your bsing them/ dont really like small take any more.

good luck
>>
When I was in college, a girl in my class just came up to me and randomly asked me to get lunch with her. We've been friends for 17 years now. When you see someone you may be interested in talking to, whether in class or in line at the college bookstore, listen in and see if you "butt" into the convo. Example: You hear two people talking about how the girl in front is holding up the line:
person 1: Ugh...why can't they get another cashier?
you: Right? This is taking longer than my history lecture.
person 1: (chuckles but silent)
you: I see you have (name book they are holding), who is teaching that this semester?
person 1: Mr. Smith
you: Haven't heard anything about him yet.
etc. etc. etc. etc.
After chatting for a while, then say, "I am Joe/Sarah (whatever name) by the way.
>>
Try meetup.com
>>
believe it or not- I made one great friend and one decent one on craigslist under personals- strictly plutonic
>>
>>18002416
>>18002450
>>18002451
>>18002464
Thanks anons this is all pretty solid advice
>>
>>18002450
>When I was in college, a girl in my class just came up to me and randomly asked me to get lunch with her.

I desperately wish for something like this to happen to me, just once. Doesn't even have to be a girl. But it seems like all throughout my life people just don't seem interested in talking to me.
>>
>>18002685
Yeah I wouldn't wait for something like that to happen.
Life ain't one of them YA novels, events don't happen unless you make them happen
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.