[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im a 23 yo girl and I haven't been attracted to anyone since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1470675630454.gif (160KB, 749x578px) Image search: [Google]
1470675630454.gif
160KB, 749x578px
Im a 23 yo girl and I haven't been attracted to anyone since I was like 12 because Im a friendless autist and I pretty much spend all of my time alone (and enjoy it). Im currently not desperate for a relationship but I wanted to know if this is normal.
>>
>>18002318
Not attracted to someone in the sense that you haven't found someone irl you would like to pursue or not attracted to anyone you have seen IRL or online, 2D or 3D, etc for the past 11 years? Either way, why worry about it? I don't think the latter part is "normal" but if it's not negatively effecting you why worry?
>>
>>18002341
The former. Im not worried but people seem to have crashes on people they barely know all the time, so I was wondering if my situation was abnormal.
>>
>>18002318
I don't think is normal but thereĀ“s nothing wrong with being like that.
My sister is really the same as you, she is friendless and has only fallen in love with fictional characters.
I'm kinda like you too, but actually i not been attracted to anybody in aprox 4 years, with a exception in December but i just rethink and cold down my feelings, they died shortly after that, i still thinking that i forced myself to devolve feelings for someone because i feel pressure and abnormal because i don't was like everybody else who are able to easily fall in love and dating. That's not a good idea and avoid doing something like that, it's unnecessary and you could hurt yourself trying to do something like that.
My advice is to check if is not because you are depressed or something like that, i mean if you are not experiencing more things like that it's fine.
But again don't feel bad if it's not normal, normal don't equal to good and being different doesn't equal to bad.
>>
>>18002359
Yup pretty similar to me
Im not depressed at all its just that I like being alone. Thanks for the adv
>>
>>18002318
i also prefer solitude 90% of the time
i have come to the conclusion that when i find someone that i am as comfortable in their presence as i am alone, that will be my next and last relationship. i still feel attraction, but if the above criteria are not met, then it doesnt go past booty call status if it goes anywhere at all. for reference, i am a 30 year old guy.
>>
>>18002318
Just consider yourself lucky if you're genuinely happy alone. No, it is not normal, but it is not really crazy either.
>>
Just keep in mind that when you do find someone you like, you're going to really, really like them.
>>
>Affirms own individuality and solitude and the enjoyment of the same
>Simultaneously seeks approval from the society in form of an inquiry

You're a weird gal, OP.
>>
>>18002731
Nah its probably just one of those thoughts caused by boredom. Curiousty or whatever
>>
>>18002318
"Normal" is a loaded word. It's not typical, but it's only abnormal if it interferes with your happiness.
>>
ye is fine dont b a poosy about it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.