[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex Gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: recon.jpg (51KB, 980x552px) Image search: [Google]
recon.jpg
51KB, 980x552px
I recently tracked down my hs sweetheart. She may or may not be engaged. She lives 30 minutes from me. I have her phone number. Should i call? If so wtf do i say. She has no idea i know any of this stuff. I miss her and have missed her for 9 years. No orher relationship compares. What do /adv/?
>>
First make sure that she's not engaged, and then think of a great excuse for tracking her down
>>
>>18002236
What would be a great excuse after 9 years no contact?
>>
>>18002234
add her on facebook and do a casual hey hows it been going thing, too creppy to have her number and her not give it to you,
>>
>>18002243
She's not on fb
>>
>>18002234
how did you track her down?
>>
>>18002234
Calling might be intrusive and creepy. Find a non-invasive way of contacting her - FB, email or text - and say something casual like "Going through the yearbook reminded me of people I've lost touch with. What's new in the past 9 years?"
>>
>>18002810
That's not a bad idea actually.
>>18002546
Back traced her with the help of the internet police
>>
>>18002810
What do i say when the inevitable >how did you get my number makes it's way into the convo?
>>
>>18002234
better to just find her address
stake out her place for a couple days to see her routine.
make sure you get a van with tinted windows
don't forget binoculars and food supply
piss and shit bucket so you don't have to leave the van.
and for gods sake park down the block, not directly in front of her home.
then just "accidentally" bump into her on the street.
calling her would be too creepy; big red flag on how you got her phone #.
>>
>>18003188
My car has deep tints. I can't stake out for more than a day due to work. I have her address. Was thinking of staking out during the week to see if she leaves tbe house alone or with a guy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.