[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will I ever fulfil big brother complex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: I-Miss-You-Sad-Girls-Wallpaper.jpg (69KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
I-Miss-You-Sad-Girls-Wallpaper.jpg
69KB, 1024x768px
How do I find someone willing to be my older brother?
I have always had this sort of complex. Someone caring to me and has reasons that I'm special because he would have always been there when I was younger.
Obviously that can't be replicated now. But the guys I have dated don't seem to want that kind of companionship. (I have both daddy and brother issues as we never got along) It would satisfy me if the guy would look like me a little bit.
I guess my fantasies are just unrealistic. What do I do anons?
>>
>>18002020
Get off this board you faggot
>>
>>18002031

shes probably a girl.

>>18002020

you dont. you can only wait and see what happens. unfortunately thats not so common as you would think as far as opposite gender relationships go.

me and my friend recently took on a 'big brother' role, we got an 18 year old fresh off the boat and showing him around town, helping him get laid, helping him with some of his issues (he was raped in his home country). and its a lot of fun.

but you couldn't convince me to take a girl under my wing that way. as a general rule that sort of relationship inevitably leads to romantic or sexual attraction
>>
I don't understand. What exactly is it that you want that a normal loving relationship won't give you?
>>
>>18002046

im gay. specifically why id never take a woman under my wing, i cant stand talking to them.

how am i even being an orbiter when im telling her shes /not/ going to get what she wants?
>>
>>18002039
I am.
That was nice of you. I would want to be taken under a wing but I would want it to turn out sexual, but not all about sex.
>>18002040
I feel like the commitment would be better, like a unique bond. Like if they were going to cheat on me, it won't be with someone who is both their sister and soulmate. But if I was just their gf, they might think of me as just any replacable bitch. I have lost trust in most people.
>>
Seems pretty easy to me. People normally attract and are attracted to those who look more similar to themselves than not. Then guys tend to take on the more protective and leading role in the relationship generally. Throw in some kinky roleplay and bada boom bada bing, big bro acquired. That's how it worked for me.
>>
>>18002064

>but i would want it to turn out sexual

oh, in that case you're in luck, you can really spin any relationship this way desu.
>>
>>18002069

well thats just weird logic.
>>
>>18002072
How so?

>>18002064
This honestly doesn't sound strange or like you have a complex. In an actual lasting partnership, your SO becomes your family. It's supposed to feel that way.
>>
>>18002069
Are they more protective when they look similar?

I'm getting wet btw
>>
>>18002078
Maybe I have just been dating those who are unfaithful?
>>
>>18002064
So really what you want is not a brother so much as a boyfriend you trust. I don't get why you're confusing the two.
>>
>>18002084
I think that might be the case. Very understandable
>>
>>18002080
I don't know about that but it might make for an interesting study lol
>>
Contact info?
>>
This is a fairly common kink and I doubt you'll have any trouble finding a bf who would do that with you.
>>
>>18002135
my throwaway
Imliterallybrilliant@gmail
>>
File: 1452058824405.jpg (65KB, 402x408px) Image search: [Google]
1452058824405.jpg
65KB, 402x408px
get a girl then impregnate her hope you have a son.gl
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.