[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendzone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 2.jpg (988KB, 2122x1194px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
988KB, 2122x1194px
i told a girl how i feel about her after a few dates.

she says she wants to take things slow and still wants to hang out with me. she didnt specifically say i see you only as a friend.

havent kissed her yet or anything intimate

am i friendzoned?
>>
File: 20160912_181058.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160912_181058.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Its hard to tell man, maybe but it may just be her literally wanting to take it slow. She made it clear she was down to keep hanging out and take it slow. But i think over time it will show.
>>
>>18001921
Was it actual dates or just hanging out? Did you specify it was a date? I've hungout with a girl and we both didn't consider it a date, we just chilled at her house and ate food, watched tv and played video games.
>>
>>18001921
Don't assume she's friendzoning you because she wants to take it slow. She told you outright that she wants to take it slow, so trust her. Yeah, maybe things won't go any further and you end up being just friends, but her saying she wants to take things slow doesn't automatically mean rejection or friendzoning.
>>
>>18001921
Nah, probably not. Just keep pushing forward and see what happens. My concern is that you're already so invested. Dating for the most part is a losing game. If this doesn't work out, you're probably going to be hurt. And she knows that.

Good luck brother.
>>
>>18001921
After a few dates you should at least try to kiss her. If she throws up resistance, friendzone.
>>
>>18001921
How long has this been going on? Don't get the hotfeet and think you gotta blast through all the of the key moments in a relationship. Give yourself a month or two and if nothing has progressed, then you'll know. 60 days is not that long in a human lifespan, you'll be fun, just s l o w i t d o w n
>>
And how exactly do you feel after a few dates?
>>
>>18002395
guess it wasnt specified as a date.

it was just asking her if she was free and lets eat somewhere.

went to bar too; where i felt she was flirty

but i guess its the dark lighting and atmosphere that lets people a little loose
>>
>>18002586
should i ask her first?
or ask to her to hold my hand first? or just grab her by the hand
>>
>>18002602
only 2 and half weeks
>>
>>18001921
no. just slow your motor down a bit, date and get to know each other better
>>
>>18002644
we do have similar background and likes; i could see myself in her
>>
>>18003110
She's not into you my man
>>
>>18003124
should i just straight up ask for casual sex then

i mean what else have i got to lose at that point
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.