[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I accept that I will always be ugly??? Please anons, tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 20170128_195621.jpg (649KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170128_195621.jpg
649KB, 1920x1080px
How do I accept that I will always be ugly??? Please anons, tell me that people won't hate me over my looks.
>Mods please don't delete this thread
>>
your fine mate
>>
dude you're okay, just work out some style and self-esteem and youre ready to go!
>>
>>18001778
You're looking better than me. You'll be alright.
>>
>>18001790
>>18001792
But I'm certain positions my eyes get really closed and I look depressed. My cheeks are fat. If I had no cheek fat I'll look better because my high cheekbones will be more exposed
>>
>>18001778
you never accept it

i look worse than you and my life is alright, just really lonely
>>
>>18001807
Maybe get a different haircut? Worked for me.
>>
>>18001807
you are describing traits, nof flaws
>>
>>18001778
move to russia/the middle east

if a woman thinks you're ugly, just beat the shit out of her and fuck her behind a dumpster

you'll probably get a free bottle of vodka/kebab and the approval of your peers there

Consent is a rigged game for the genetically blessed. Everyone else is gonna have to get their hands dirty for a slice of the pie.
>>
>>18001778
your face is very symmetrical. you are crying because it is proportioned in the way you would prefer? you might have some kind of body dysmorphia.
>>
>>18001813
>>18001819
I really don't like those traits. I wanna cut my cheeks off because they're too big.
>>18001821
Nah I'm no rapist
>>18001826
I want to be gorgeous
>>18001811
What Do I Do then?
>>
>>18001807
Exercise reduces overall body fat, and can reduce facial fat.

Seriously though... this doesn't sound right. I've struggled with dysmorphia, officially diagnosed a few years ago, and this is almost word-for-word the kind of obsessive thoughts and perceptions that I would latch onto.
If you're already posting on 4chan of all places for validation, it might be a good idea to talk to somebody BEFORE it gets worse. Trust me, it is a living fucking Hell.
>>
>>18001843
>I want to be gorgeous
that's fine but don't call yourself ugly. you are pretty good looking. just because someone is not gorgeous doesn't mean they are ugly.

also lots of things are gorgeous about a person besides looks. if you get your fashion correct, are a good/high functioning person, and have pretty good facial aesthetics, I don't see why you wouldn't be "gorgeous"

also kind of fuck you a little bit. there are people who have to live with being actually below average, while you use facial aesthetics to engage in some narcissistic crap
>>
>>18001821
Said with all the veracity of a teenager who's barely left their parent's bedroom. None of that is true at all.

Russia is a fine country and you are safer then than in the US. Countries in the middle east wouldn't let you do that to their women or you might end up hanged, which makes you retarded.
>>
>>18001846
I have no one else to talk to. My family, few friends, and go will give me biased opinions anyway
>>18001853
I'm not narcissistic. I hate myself.
>>
>>18001778
Damn nigga, at least smile in that picture, you're looking all deadass serious, nobody would wanna mess with you because they'll feel intimidated
>>
>>18001910
I used to ignore my family and S.O's opinions too. I always thought they were biased or lying.

If you're in university please look into their health services, most schools will have free access to therapy.

If you're not/can't afford it, try to get a copy of Sabine's Feeling Good About The Way You Look. It's a self taught cognitive-behavioral program that's exactly the kind of exercises a therapist would do with you. It sounds technical but it's really easy to understand. (Sidenote: you don't need full blown BDD to benefit from it.)

I know it sounds unbelievable right now but you don't have to live like this.
>>
>>18001778
Honestly anon, you don't look bad at all. But if it is bothering you that much, why not just get plastic surgery.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-18-15-20-28.png (425KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-18-15-20-28.png
425KB, 1280x720px
How old are you OP?
Grow a bear and grow the top of your hair out it will suit you
>>
File: 1485291358917.jpg (69KB, 960x764px) Image search: [Google]
1485291358917.jpg
69KB, 960x764px
>>18002003
>grow a bear
hue
>>
>>18001922
I guess I'll smile. But they said not to smile in pics.
>>18001924
Thanks I'll look into it. It's hard to see positive because I feel like I'm overly positive when I am
>>18001996
I need to know the costs
>>18002003
I have a beard but it's hard to see from that angle
>>
>>18002059
When I started going to therapy I thought it simply wasn't possible to be happy, or to stop thinking about my face, and I was just there to learn how to tolerate it. The things I learned in therapy are a little complicated to go into here, but looking into mindfulness, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Cognitive Distortions (like black and white thinking) will give you a good picture.
After I stopped needing regular visits I bought the book in case I needed a refresher on certain things. I went back to work, I feel happy again.
Yeah, I still have thoughts and worries about my body sometimes, but now they just pass over like a breeze, at worst I have to sit down for a minute and dismantle the thought with the tools CBT gave me.
I have to go, I hope this helped
>>
My wife is a solid 8/10 and i scored her when i was poor with no life goals, weighing 300 pounds wearing unflattering clothes. The secret is charisma and being confident in who you are. Despite being ugly ive always had the mindset of being attractive as fuck. Kind of a fake it till you make it situation. We aren't women so our physical appearance matters way less.

As a side note you are average looking. Give yourself some credit.
>>
short term, you should either see a therapist or read up on common themes and exercises in therapy for this type of problem.

long term, focus on developing skills and relationships, eat healthy, exercise and read. you need experience and perspective, both to keep you from overthinking things and to develop your character in general.
>>
File: 1451585494514.jpg (55KB, 823x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1451585494514.jpg
55KB, 823x1011px
get over it like the rest of us have , we are all ugly to one another stop jugging me.
>>
personality>looks for most of the cases anon i swear, and you're fine anyways
>>
>>18002174
>>18002134
>>18002129
I know, I just wanted to be perfect. Everyone else I know is better than me
>>
File: 1485598328052.jpg (331KB, 1035x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485598328052.jpg
331KB, 1035x1080px
Forgot to mention I wanted to look as good as this guy
>>
>>18003649
well you could be the next MJ
>>
>>18003664
Well not literally white, but I mean I want to be on the same level as looks as that guy
>>
You look pretty good man. I've only got a face pic here but I'm assuming you're a little chunky or something? Start working out or lifting some weights and you'll be killer man. Your face is very masculine and attractive.
>>
>>18001778
girls care more about personality than looks

live a full well rounded life, and girls will be drawn to you like flies on shit.
>>
>>18003748
Yeah I started eating toast a few days ago
>>18003762
That's true. I'm still lucky to have a gf
>>
>>18004479
>I'm still lucky to have a gf
aaa... fuck off m8
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.