[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought I was over it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Suddenly, out of nowhere, in the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep. Sudden feel of serenity, calmness. Everything was alright, everything was just how it should be. I accepted it. That was three weeks ago, it didn't even last two weeks.

I am in love with her for over a year, she loves me too, but just as a friend. She told me, that with me, she for the first time in her life could love someone unconditionally. We never had sex together, we never kissed. We only hugged, and I hugged her to sleep when she was over at my place. She is lesbian, real lesbian, she knows it. She's probably sleeping with some girl right now. I'm a straight guy.

I don't know what to do anymore, I've never met anyone who would make me happier in my life. Everytime I see her, things just seem okay. Everything is in it's right place. Her cute fucking face, her smile, those big blue eyes. Whenever I'm with people I know, my feelings are ambivalent, whether it's my friends, family, girls I'm sleeping with...only with her I'm really happy. It's fucking killing me inside that I won't ever be with her. I need someone, I need someone who can understand me, who is just like me, someone who isn't superficial.

It's fucking torture.
>>
>>18001544
I can give you advice if you can look me in the figurative eyes and tell me that that isn't the plot to Chasing Amy.
>>
>>18001544
Do you want to fuck her?
Serious question.
>>
>>18001560
I haven't seen this yet. I know the plot, but I guess I wouldn't be able to get through it.
>>18001568
When I jerk off I sometimes think about her. After I jerk off I still want to be with her. It's not just sexual lust I'm feeling.
>>
>>18001560
>>18001766
Will this movie help me though?
>>
Chasing Amy didn't help much. Just feel more shit now.
>>
>>18001544
She likes women, that wont change if she is a true lesbian. Don't pine over her. Remember we all have a timer and pining over her just means you are wasting time you could be spending with someone else. Sorry to be cold but that is the truth.
>>
>>18002220
It's gonna be hard. She is the only thing that gets me out of the bed in the morning. I have noone else in this world, but I'm gonna cut contact with her until I'll find someone, or for good. She's absolutely amazing human being but it's really destroying me.
>>
>>18001560
Smith is a fucking hack. Holden was he most retarded character I've ever seen in a movie.
>>
Help
>>
Yes, take a vacation from her until you're better.
>>
I want to kill myself
>>
>>18001771
No, the movie won't help you, I just thought you were a troll there for a sec.

Here is what you do: decide which is heavier -- confessing your love or torturing yourself and wasting your time being worried.

When you come to the conclusion that it is best to not give this more time, tell her how you feel and if all she's going to tell you is what you fear then let it be so. It hurts for a long time and you can go cry in a fetal position like all sensible guys, but you'll be over it. Might take a few months but you'll get there and you'll be a stronger man for it.

You will most likely eventually find a girl that makes you as happy, if not happier, even though it seems unlikely or even impossible. Life has a way to surprise you.
>>
>>18003269
She knows that I love her.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.