[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some advice guys long post incoming, please bear with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: sad spooderman.jpg (6KB, 209x234px) Image search: [Google]
sad spooderman.jpg
6KB, 209x234px
Need some advice guys
long post incoming, please bear with me
>be me
>tuesday
>go over to this qt3.15's house to hang out
>we get drunk and I pass out on the couch
>wake up to her pulling down my pants
>get best blowjob of my life and we fuck like rabbits
>we cuddle and fall asleep together
>next morning we do it again
>at about 9 her bf comes over
>o shit.jpg
>awkwardness ensues
>I spend the night again after drinking more with her and her bf
>her and her bf go upstairs and I pass out
>wake up to her coming downstairs while crying and sits next to me
>I hold her and ask her what's wrong as I wipe her tears away
>tells me that her bf never shows her any love
>after they fucked he didn't cuddle her, she had to forcibly put his arm around her and he moved it back as he was pretending to be asleep
>I held her as she sobbed
>she told me that she actually wants to die and that there was nothing keeping her from killing herself other than the fact that there was no place to hang herself in her apartment
>at this point I started crying harder than i had ever cried in 10 years since my grandma died
>held her until the sun came up
>she then went back to bed to try again
Idk what to do guys, it feels like my heart has been broken into a million pieces just knowing how bad she has it. Her bf is the biggest asshole I had ever heard of too. They started dating when they were 18 and since then he's cheated on her 9 times with 7 different girls, gotten a 12 year old pregnant when he was 18, and got another girl pregnant after that. Her exes used to beat her, and her last bf broke her jaw in 3 places after punching her 9 times and she had to eat through a tube for three months. Because of this, she's an alcoholic and I have never seen her sober even once. What do I do to help her?
>>
You can't help her. She needs to want to walk away from this shit life. As for the drinking, she needs to realize she's got a problem and want to get help. Otherwise there's nothing you can do, OP.
>>
>>18000953
I know I should, but I've fallen for her hard. Like, after we fucked the first time she told me that she thinks I might be a better boyfriend than her current one
>>
>>18000930

Oh boy. I can't wait for reality to catch up with your stupid ass. Have fun, my naive man!
>>
>>18001013
Trust me, I know. I just have a bad habit of trying to help people as much as I can
>>
>>18001005
its a piece of ass OP you don't fall for someone like this lump of shit
>>
>>18001005
She only feels and thinks that because someone wasn't a shit to her.

how many times do you think she's done this before?

Shell fuck behind your back if you guys were together and you have some argument or if one day you're just tired and just want to be alone shell think you dont love her and bam she cheats on you

But who knows maybe that wont happen weigh the risks op
>>
OP I am like you and trust me it won't end well. She had undoubtedly learned a lot of very bad/codependent type habits from this relationship and having someone like you is only going to make her latch on and be very very needy and high maintenance.

I'm sorry m9, but if you want to help her be her friend and see if she will take steps on her own to extricate herself from this mess. Otherwise she'll rely on you for everything and she won't trust you. Trust. Me.
>>
>>18001141
This this this /thread
>>
>>18001018
Why doesn't she break up with her boyfriend? It sounds like she's had plenty of good reasons to do it. She just cheated on her bf with you and is trying to get your sympathy. She's a shit gf, and probably a shit person. I've been around girls like that and there's no saving them, they just drag you down with them.
>>
OP.

Im gonna say this once and only once, if you are still monitoring this thread.

She cheated on him. She is a cheater. She will cheat on you if you date her.

As the saying goes : You lose em how you find em.
>>
Honestly, my instinct reading that is that she's full of shit. She is trying to draw you in I think.

You should step back and let her and him deal with it.
>>
>>18000930
>Her exes used to beat her, and her last bf broke her jaw in 3 places after punching her 9 times and she had to eat through a tube for three months.
And why do you think her exes did that? You fucking moron.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.