[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my online friend killed herself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: help.png (30KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
30KB, 657x527px
All jokes aside, I'm actually scared and don't know what to do. She was always kinda suicidal and she was a self-harmer but nobody actually thought she is going to do it. Few days ago she said goodbye to everyone and said she has to do this. Today an automated message appeared on her twitter saying sorry to me and few other people and another message that said that if we are reading this she is gone.
What should I do and is there any way to find out what happened. I know she lives in California and I know her first name and that's about it. Please help me, I'm actually scared.
>>
I would search California online obituaries or just suicide articles and see if any match her description. I've always been afraid of this, I too have an online friend who has attempted suicide a few times. I wish you the best of luck.
>>
>>18000847
thank you
>>
>>18000857
No problem, I hope she's alright senpai.
>>
Did you get her nudes? It wouldn't be wrong to post them, anon, she's dead after all.
>>
>>18000826
Who cares? Honestly, someone online is just a blur that you can easily forget about. They're inconsequential. You speak to them only when you go online, even then they're just faceless names on a computer screen.

I once played with a guy who had some rare illness. Eventually he couldn't have the energy to play fps and could barely go online. He hasn't been online since 2011. Chances are he died years ago.

Not much you can do about it.
>>
>>18000874
I just want to know what happened
>>
>>18000874
You shouldn't depersonalize or dehumanize the people you meet online, anon. We're all people.
>>
Some social media and I know ps4, you know when you report someone for harassment of profanity, sometimes there is an option, "this user is contemplating self harm". This could be of use.
>>
>>18000966
This. Just realize that you can't have a relationship akin to a IRL relationship with them, that's then problems abound
>>
>>18000826
you didn't know her real name? you could google her twitter handle and see if there are some names associated with it, then google her name...
google knows it all, so it shouldn't be difficult to find info

btw, she could be in the hospital or something
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.