[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what should I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1484678528434.jpg (29KB, 480x411px) Image search: [Google]
1484678528434.jpg
29KB, 480x411px
I'm dating my first boyfriend and we've been together 2 years but I keep thinking about breaking up with him.

Over the years I started to realise that he's got a serious case of dad bod, a god awful family and he sucks in bed.
Dating him was almost an impulse action due to my friends going on and on about how he was trying to get with a girl who looked like me after I'd made it clear I wasn't interested in him. But since I'm a jealous greedy cunt and hate the idea of losing out on something that could have been mine I decided to date him all because I saw the other girl as competition.

I've stayed with him though because I don't wanna seem like "used goods" but its got to the point where going to the gym and working out is the only thing that keeps my mind off actually breaking up with him (I tried once but didn't do no contact and he kept sending me messages about wanting to kill himself and I ended up taking him back after like 3 days).

I see myself getting slimmer and more toned, going off to uni this year to do Computer Science while he sits around, a college drop out with no license, no car who couldn't even pass BTEC sport, working a part time cinema job that I had to sort out for him and wasting his money on FIFA packs or junk food, putting on weight while he sits on his Xbox all day.

Basically I'm in a situation where I'm bettering myself and trying my hardest to achieve my potential for once in my life while my significant other turned out to be a slacker that couldn't care less about what he does and is in no rush to grow the fuck up.
I've talked to him about this multiple times and when I first tried to break up with him I told him that I simply didn't see him going anywhere and I didn't want to be dragged down by his laziness but all he does is whine and carry on doing fuck all about it.

What should I do?
Should I just carry on and ride this out until I get to uni and then break up with him?
Stay with him and hope he finally gets his ass on track?
>>
Not your job to get his ass back on track desu...you've helped him enough and unless you are in love with him, you have no reason to stick around. He seems like a guy with a lot of problems and it's not completely your responsibility to help him fix those problems, he needs to make an effort too. You started dating him for the wrong reasons and it seems to me that you feel he is a burden. I think you should break up with him asap, you know, after leading him on for the last two years and all. He'll most likely be very upset but you need to let him know exactly why you've decided to break up with him. Perhaps then it might be a wake up call for him and he might decide to get his life back on track. Like I said, it's not your responsibility to look after him, you've helped him enough, I don't like the fact that you got with him because you're a jealous greedy whore, and not because you actually fell in love with him, but what's done is done and you need to get on with your life, and you need to stop him from holding you back.
>>
>>18000750
This desu

Just realize that if you don't truly love him, you have the right to break up... And him threatening to kill himself is pretty pathetic... Just be a man and accept what life serves you.
>>
>>18000738
>Should I just carry on and ride this out until I get to uni and then break up with him?
What is the point? Also would you like to be treated like that? Of course not.

>Stay with him and hope he finally gets his ass on track?
He won't, if one break up didn't do it then he won't. Do not wait, do not try to change someone.

>(I tried once but didn't do no contact and he kept sending me messages about wanting to kill himself and I ended up taking him back after like 3 days
Big mistake, this is toxic. Escape and forget about it.
>>
I don't even know were to begin with how fucked up you both are (manipulative suicide threats are fucking horseshit). You obviously have no respect for him, or more importantly yourself.

Do everyone a favor and break up with this guy, and don't date or ESPECIALLY don't have kids until you do therapy for like 3 years.
>>
>>18000738
You both sound like terrible people. It's a match made in heaven.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.