[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost Lover

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 20170128_085657.jpg (105KB, 438x450px) Image search: [Google]
20170128_085657.jpg
105KB, 438x450px
I am searching for a woman I love(d) and would like some help or want to at least get a message to her. I have looked all over the intranet and I can't find her alone. Any help at all would be great!
> Pic related.
>>
>>18000566
I have only an old as hell MySpace profile, full name and last known city if you can help...
>>
Bumpy?
>>
>>18000566
do you know her real name or had any friends in common you could ask?

desu, this is really creepy and I don't think she would be happy to know you have been looking for her.
>>
>>18000679
I do. Kelsey Walker, and the last time I saw her she was happy to see me...
She just doesn't have facebook.
I have a phone number of hers but last time I tried it the number was out of service. (Not unlikely, she never paid her phone bill)
>>
>>18000679
Also no common friends, she made many people mad the last place we worked together and then I moved outta town.
Only other person I could ask is her babydaddy but he didnt know we were sleeping togethet, because he was dating him at the time...
>>
>>18000566
>sluty Kelsey
come on m8
>>
>>18000702
I already know her myspace, I said that.
The pic is from there, and she hasnt touched it since like 2008.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.