[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stop being a weeb?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Raise-a-Child-Step-23.jpg (197KB, 3200x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Raise-a-Child-Step-23.jpg
197KB, 3200x2400px
I need your help guys. This keeps happening and I can't stop it.
8 years ago in HS, someone showed me anime. It didn’t interest me even slightly, then there I am, a few months later at 3am on a Tuesday watching anime. I was young and stupid in HS but I've since learnt to hide my weeb interests, but I can't give it up. It’s like a drug, I keep coming back to, I don't watch anime anymore but I do read manga daily and read hentai.
And it happened again, with fucking Steven universe, it’s not even that good but I watched the whole thing in like a week after being initially put off by it. I know something is going to come along that is 10x worse them those and my co-workers will find it and I’ll be fucked.
As far as normal life I don't have an addictive personality. I get takeaway maybe ones a month, don’t drink, smoke do drugs.
how do you stop being a weeb 4chan?
>>
someone introduced me to kdramas when i was a weeb, stopped being a weeb and watching korean dramas, they're a bit better since they kinda relate to real life some of them atleast and iv only watched like 5 i enjoyed them then i stopped watching kdramas too and my drive for wanting to succeed in the future and being generally afraid of the future kinda took me from there. you can try kdramas op few good ones i liked: school2015,drinking solo
then kinda find a hobby or something like a long term goal and anime should start appealing less to you
>>
That's your problem op. Start doing drugs and drinking.

Actually.... Nope I do both, still watch anime :(
>>
Watching anime, reading manga, et cetera is fine as long as you don't become obsessed over it.

Lots of young adults (20-30) watch cartoons too. They just don't talk about it 24/7 like high school weebs.
>>
There's nothing wrong with being a bit of a weeb as long as you don't become so obsessed with it that you turn into a hikki shut in just to feed your addiction.
A couple of my co-workers watch anime and they're pretty normal. I've even gone over to their place to watch anime with them. They know I watch mlp too and they don't care. The key is to not be gran autismo about liking something out of the ordinary. Pretty much everyone I know knows I watch anime and mlp, and nobody gives me shit because I don't run around constantly talking about it, quoting it and making obscure references. Just be cool about it. People don't care as much as you think they do, and if they care that much then they have bigger problems than you do.
>>
>>18000511
Watch actual good drama and you'll see how fucking retarded and terrible anime is.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.