[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cannot stand the idea of wagecucking. Not in a menial sense,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I cannot stand the idea of wagecucking. Not in a menial sense, not in a high flying, well paid career sense. The very concept of giving up my time to do shit for someone else to get paid is the number one cause of unhappiness in my life.

The thing is, if I don't work, I am helpless. I am devoid of money and therefore happiness, independence, respect and romantic possibilities. If you are not obsessed with a career in this world and working non-stop, you are considered a lazy, worthless invisible waste of air.

I hate the concept of work and find it miserable. Yet if I don't work, there is nothing but misery. Who the fuck came up with this vile system? I cannot take anymore. You can't even "drop out" of society in this day and age, unless of course you want to be literally homeless and put your life at risk every single day.

How to escape this madness?
>>
Think about it this way. If everyone felt like you, we would be cavemen/hunter gatherers and would already be extinct. So while I can relate, you can either grow up and find a fulfilling career that isn't boring or makes you feel accomplished and realize how silly it was too feel like this
>>
>>18000357
>You can't even "drop out" of society in this day

Top fucking kek

You want out? go live in the middle of nowhere, build your own house and be a hermit. No power, no gas no nothing.

But instead you want to stay in your current environment right? You cannot want 'out' of society but stay in it at the same time

Stop being lazy
>>
You're always working for somebody. I used to run a website where I basically got paid to play the game I love, but I still had to answer to clients. Running my own business, I was still working for those that sought my services. Eventually I left the business and started working normal jobs and I learned a very valuable lesson.

If you're going to work, you might as well enjoy it.

It comes back to the same generic advice that everyone gives in this situation, and that's that you want to get a job that you enjoy. I know, I hate it too; "HUEHUE, B URSELF, DEW WHAT U LOVE!!!1?! xD".

My advice, find something you're good at, and figure out how to make a profit off of it and double nice if you can automate it. Passive income is an amazing thing.

If you're not good at anything, buckle down and learn a skill that can be used in nearly every avenue of life such as coding, massage, physical training etc. Things like this allow you to be self employed, but like I said, you're always going to be working for someone.
>>
File: snowflake.jpg (29KB, 480x676px) Image search: [Google]
snowflake.jpg
29KB, 480x676px
>I refuse to trade effort for money

>why isn't this world giving me free iPads

>I don't like the modern era

>why can't I find a way out that doesn't lead to someplace worse than this

Baby boomers have taught this one well.
>>
>>18000374
This is doable with solar panels.

A couple of solar panels and a two people can live inna woods with comfy electronics forever
>>
Go make you own business then. Oh I forgot, you're a lazy fuck

Money is reminiscent from the trade systems. Unless you can build your own everything, it is benefical to everyone. Unless you don't have any skills that are useful for society, in that case nobody will want to trade anything with you, and you'll live on welfare, which lazy assholes like you think you're entitled to
>>
>>18000357
It's not that bad at all. In fact, getting a job will make you have more money, happiness, independence, respect, and romantic possibilities. Does that sound bad to you? Even if it's just part time, 8-16 hours a week, that will go strides in helping yourself live and be more responsible. I have social anxiety and I used to hate the idea of working too. But after a while, I started to realize working will help a lot more than it will hinder.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.