[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think it's possible to love two persons at the same time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1479742875968.jpg (33KB, 843x800px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1479742875968.jpg
33KB, 843x800px
My heart is actually divided between two persons, what should I do? They are totally the opposite but I have been able to fall for both of them..
Wtf
>>
Absolutely

Commitment has nothing to do with love
>>
As far as what you should do.

Don't force it. Enjoy the experience of both. Eventually it will sort itself out.
>>
>>18000288
Depends what you want.

A relationship? Pick one.

Fun? Fuck both.

A non commited romantic encounter? See both.

Be honest to both of them. If you want a long term relationship then you gotta cut one.
>>
I'm fucking both actually and they fuck in two amazing ways TwT
>>
>>18000421
Cool. Just remember the fine line.

If youre lying to them both or not mentioning what youre doing, youre a piece of shit.

If you are honest, youre just a person living life as you choose.
>>
I never believed in polyamory, until mr and my gf had a threesome with a qt and we both kinda fell for her

Love is not zero sum
>>
>>18000288
It can happen.
You can be attracted to many people, both for their body or for their personality. But that's not really love.

Love is mostly a commitment, a choice - you can love as many people as you want, but unless you're honest about it you aren't really loving anybody, you are just being a selfish cunt.

You could try and be happy with polyamory requires a lot of maturity, and most people don't have that.
>>
I know... I'm a piece of shit but I am not able to help myself... the perfect person would be a union between their personality but there's no way to turn them in a single person... =.=
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.