[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was I born into this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: feelsbadman.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
> Be me
> Singaporean Indian, Grew up in Australia
> Zoned by every girl I meet
> Try to meet girls online, stop talking to me after I send picture and they find out im Indian
> People have said I have a nice face shape, I exercise regularly and have good hygiene
> Yet rejected cause skin brown
> happens over and over again, feel worse every day
> Everyone getting into relationships and slowly getting married
> Left behind, cause brown
> Go around in circle listing kinds of people we would date in big friend group
> All girls say 'pretty much anyone except brown dudes'
> Wanted to cry, stopped myself
> Feel like crying every day
> Wtf do I do?
>>
Interesting because it happens to me to and im white.

Stop blaming completely normal rejection on permanent features like skin color. For the first thing, its not true, secondly, youre not exactly doing yourself a favour by talking youself down like that.
>>
>>18000114
how old are you? where do you live now?
>>
Embrace yourself, show people you are more than brown skin.
>>
At least you are not a manlet OP.

Or are you?
>>
>>18000124
Of course I'm not doing myself a favour, If I haven't actually experienced this I wouldn't be making this post, 3 years ago I wouldn't have felt like this at all, and would have still been completely positive about the whole thing.
>>
>>18000128
I'm well into my 20's, I live on the Eastern Side of Australia.
>>
>>18000140
This reddit normie advice, I've tried this, I've been trying, when I'm around friends I'm super likeable, apparently, because people seem to laugh and want ot be around me, but things never get past friends.
>>18000147
Nah dude, I'm 5'11, if that matters;

Sorry for the triple post, kinda fucked up.
>>
>>18000160
But its the same for most people who are not extreemly atractive. Online dating is all about looks and women on these sites are a minority. Its usally 70-80% men on these sites.

Why would a woman choose an average dude under those circumstanses?

Unless you have an above avergage profile, above averga looks and above average social skills you won't have any luck with online dating.
>>
>>18000190
At best youre going to bang some fat, NEET whales with 80 iq. The kind of girls that nobody wants.
>>
>>18000198
Yes, and how to not do this?
>>
Similar situation here OP. Indian, but grew up in New Zealand. I happen to be short, too (5'7")

I've thought about this a bunch. Here in Wellington, NZ, this is the situation: FOB Indian guys come here with all their internalized misogyny and emotional unintelligence, and terrorize girls in clubs (creeping on them; grabbing them, etc). As a result, there's a well known negative stereotype against Indian guys here.

It ruins things for us coconuts who grew up in western countries and aren't actually culturally Indian. Girls have stronger guards up against brown dudes because brown dudes are stereotypically creeps.

For me, the key has been to demonstrate that you're not culturally Indian, and this is usually done by talking.

If you *are* culturally Indian, well, then, I don't really know what to do. I'm sure it's possible though - there are universal principles of attraction and interacting with the opposite sex. I'm sure you can absorb and demonstrate those regardless of your national culture.

End of the day though, sometimes they're just not attracted to a certain ethnicity. Aus/NZ have been really white for a long time and they're not fully used to the practical effects of globalization. Aus may be worse though. They do have a reputation for being racist.

But yeah. Number one thing that's on my mind when I go to clubs etc is not that I'm short or inexperienced or whatever - it's that I'm brown. And when you're explicitly denied because of that, it's a terrible feeling.

I haven't lost hope though. I've seen enough brown guys with girls of other ethnicities, so I feel like it's definitely possible. In reality there are other things holding me back which every guy has and has to overcome, regardless of ethnicity.
>>
>>18000114
>find qt indian waifu

>proffit
>>
Being a man is a pretty interesting thing in the dating realm. A friend once told me, "For us guys, it's not what what we are, it's about who we are.". What this means in theory is that as a male you are so much more than looks, or rather can be. Two momentous and I'd argue most important factors of finding someone as a male is having STATUS, and WEALTH.

Both play incredibly well into each other and it is rare to have one without the other. Typically if I set out to do something I can visualize the steps I need to take to get to where I'm going.

OPie, can you visualize how you can get status or wealth? Are you currently taking steps to get either of these? Additionally, what hobbies do you have? Are you proficient at these hobbies? How known are these hobbies in popular culture?
>>
Op is probably chasing white girls and don't want a brownie himself
>>
>>18000114
>rejection because brown

It must be something else, bro. I'm brown, too. Then again I am from Hawaii and girls instantly waterfall from that.
>>
>>18000471

>>18000434 here

In my experience, it's not the physical ethnicity itself - it's the cultural stereotypes associated with the appearance in a given society.
>>
>>18000434
>Aus/NZ have been really white for a long time
And I hope they will stay.

Racemixing is bad.
>>
>>18000471
>girls instantly waterfall from that.
Whites too?
>>
That makes sense. I went to Australia 2 years ago and worked with the NZ Navy. I know its not true, but just because of your guys accents you guys sound intelligent as fuck. I am not a gullible person, but if an Aussie, Kiwi, or britfag told me something insanely unreal, I would probably believe them.

>>18000973
Yeah. U jelly?
In all seriousness, like what other anon said, it's just what most people perceive the place and the people to be like stereotypically. I am not even Native Hawaiian to begin with.
>>
>>18000434

Yeah, I agree with this, I understand that its the stereotypes that are kinda fucking me over, its just indians being presented as creepy due to stories or previous experiences.

Which is annoying cause those stupid stereotypes get pushed on you 'you're creepy cause of how you look' , its kinda dumb.

Man, I mean alright, it's more difficult when I can't make any advances or being seen as creepy, cheers though, at least it's some insight

>>18000450
Yeah, I play a bunch of musical instruments, make music, have stuff to show people, I sing publicly and have done gigs too for this /shrug not sure if this is good in popular culture, I have the nerd hobbies, but those nerd hobbies are for me and me alone, I don't usually share these with other people in general unless they bring them up first.

>>18001690
Like the poster above said, I think it's more the stereotypes associated with my skin colour and looks more than anything, I might have missed this by a bit in my OP, but it's generally what I was getting at
>>
>>18000114
Where do you live. I'm in Aus and desu being non-white is a slight bonus regarding female attention (from white girls at least, it's opposite for non-white). Are you sure it's not something else, like just being really ugly or having a repulsive personality? Though this is SA and not in Adelaide so a lot less non-white people.
>>
>>18002611
I think OP is just blaming everything on skin color. It's about personality too, dummy.

Dress yourself in formal/executive manner (I really mean a suit/tie or classy stuff).

Smile. Really get into the society as someone with a goal and working hard. You will soon see that your personality and attitude make a big difference.

There will always be remarks about skin color. Hell, even brown eye color is seen a not good. So what? Get over it, show dynamism and energy. Be nice to women, really nice to them and their family. Get this kind of things done and girls will naturally feel attracted to you.

I'm talking by experience.
>>
>>18002686
This.
Hell, maybe you get to watch a white guy fuck your female friends if you're lucky.
>>
>>18000114

It's not cause you're brown though.
>>
>>18000114
marry a brown girl
or, you know

go back
>>
>>18000114
I'm gay and really want to suck Indian dick but all the Indian guys I approach are straight. Life ain't fair kid.
>>
>>18000971

>>18001690 here.

Funny thing is, discriminatory breeding is very much a part of Indian-Indian culture. Ideally, my family wouldn't want me to marry outside of the sub-ethnicity, socio-economic strata, and even religious sub-group that my family is from.

I wouldn't go so far as to say racemixing is *bad* - but recently, I've been coming around to the idea that genetic preservation is a positive thing. My bloodline has been 100% pure for centuries - I think I would be amiss to simply throw that away.

I'm thinking of choosing a girl from my biological sub-group of Indians when it comes time to settle down. Gonna be tricky, given that I'm 90% personal-culturally white..

Still gonna fuck every other major ethnicity though, hah
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.