[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weary about bfs past

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

What is the average amount of girlfriends a guy in his late 20s has likely had? Specifically, 29 and from soc if that helps.
I know that he has had sex. As one time it came up in a convo that he did something kinky with his ex. But other than that he doesn't mention much.
I am just curious of what the statistics are. I am wondering if he had so many that he is redpilled or something. Plus I am trying to figure out why he was on there in the first place and why he settled for someone so much younger.
>>
>>17999684
>why he settled for someone so much younger.
Younger girls look hotter.
>>
>>17999688
That's so superficial
>>
File: 1460736231432.jpg (40KB, 754x503px) Image search: [Google]
1460736231432.jpg
40KB, 754x503px
>>17999684
>What is the average amount of girlfriends a guy in his late 20s has likely had
Average is a good representative of the population when the distribution is bell shape, i.e in this case if your bf is much higher than average, then it's unlikely you meet another guy like him

However, if you have a distribution like pic, the average doesn't actually mean much. i.e we let you know the average and you bf have much higher number, but there are also a tons of guys like him, and a tons of guys with much less number. So it's a toss up, kinda a useless information.
>>
>>17999693

Indeed, it is. And >>17999688 is coming from a rather silly standpoint, though however silly it is, a lot of men subscribe to this idea. My father got my mother pregnant when she was 19 and he was 31, which to me sounds like a fucking nightmare. Not to tarnish all with the same brush, but I'd rather a relationship / casual sex with someone that's a little more engaged and worldly.

But then there is a portion of men that use women to masturbate, and in that case everything boils down to "younger girls look hotter", which is pretty much the mindset of a teenage boy. We could rephrase it, "I'm scared of myself and my mortality, and young girls seem to take the pain away".

In the same light, a lot of women subscribe to the idea that 'older men' are somehow better. It's largely because boys take quite a while to mature, and so your average mid 20s guy who has a car or a place to live and a job seems really appealing.

Well, I'm going to go and make dinner.
>>
>>17999708
That does make sense

I know it sounds silly but it would be a turn off to me to know that he has dated younger girls before and/or has had many partners.
>>
>>17999684
>What is the average amount of girlfriends a guy in his late 20s has likely had?
if he's on 4chan: 0-1
otherwise: 10-20
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.