[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my gf has cheated on me /adv/ So we have been fighting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: feels.jpg (152KB, 747x599px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
152KB, 747x599px
I think my gf has cheated on me /adv/

So we have been fighting non stop for the last 2 days. She got super jealous when she asked me what I was doing and I mentioned I was chilling with one of my friends that is a girl.

Then she sends me a message at 5pm yesterday telling me shes going out to a club with her friends and her battery is going to die so she will speak to me tomorrow. So I send her an apology at 10 am this morning, even though I wasnt really in the wrong. She doesnt read my message, but I see she has been active on facebook and instagram. I see that she started following some guy that is from that area that she went to last night and he doesnt really have any mutual friends with her.

Next thing I did I am not proud of and I kind of crossed the line, but I logged into her facebook and instagram as I know she uses the same password for everything. I see this guy messaged her late last night asking where she was and he liked a ton of her photos and then I see her messaged her this morning on facebook saying hey stranger.

I might be jumping to conclusions but this is extremely fishy. She eventually replied to me and we seem to have patched things up, but I wonder if she got drunk and hooked up with him last night because she was angry at me or something and I dont know how to ask her because I know I crossed a line logging into her social media.
>>
now I see he sent her more messages on instagram.

"where are you?" at 11.30 pm
"haha hay do you want me to upload the photo from last night?" right now
"How are you, good to meet you" right now

she hasnt replied to him, but like I think she might feel guilty or something because now we have patched things up.
>>
File: images.jpg (15KB, 318x462px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 318x462px
This is how I would look at it, anon. She has emotionally cheated on you which is just as bad as fucking 6 dudes. She has gone out and seeked romantic connection with another guy. She has cheated on you. It is now impossible for the relationship to remain healthy and a net-positive in your life. You will both be suspicious and jealous. This can no longer work and trying to make it work will bring you nothing but pain and humiliation.

The most logical thing for you to do is break up with her right now. Coldly and calmly tell her that you have realised you will be happier without her and you're making this decision for you. Don't even mention the cheating. Say you don't want to talk about it or talk to her for a long while. Don't respond to any messages and don't take any calls. Cut her out of your life every way but unfriending her on facebook because that doesn't even matter.

Move on and focus on improving yourself OP. Find someone else if you want to but more importantly just do whatever you want to do and make your life exactly how you want it and keep it that way. Take charge and steer your life in the direction that you rationally know will bring you the most sustainable happiness and don't lose sight of that OP.

Do it now.
>>
girlfriend replied, "haha if you want. yeah you too. Hope you had a good night."

Him, " when did you guys leave?" and he gave her his number.

Maybe im reading too much into this and its innocent, but it just seems fishy as to how forward this guy is being and after speaking to my girlfriend I know she was drunk last night.
>>
>>17999697

Thing is I dont know if she has actually cheated or not. I will need to speak to her about it, I just dont know how to bring it up.
>>
>>17999702
Didn't you hear me? It makes zero difference whether she did so much as hug him because you know she was sitting there last night locking eyes with him at the very least in deep conversation, thinking about how attractive she finds him and how much she would love to give him a fuck.

You can't have that for a goddamn second. She EMOTIONALLY cheated on you so the relationship is over. She made that decision.
>>
>>17999702
>>17999707
I mean all relationships are built on trust and how the fuck are you supposed to trust her when she does shit like this? Jesus christ Op are you always getting cucked?
>>
>>17999707
>>17999709

I dont know.. maybe hes just a creep. I see one of her friends boyfriends uploaded a photo and this dude was in it so there is a mutual friend. Also this guy isnt the most attractive being on the planet.

I dont just want to jump to conclusions, so I would rather just talk to my girlfriend about it, but I dont know how to ask her.
>>
>>17999712
"What did you get up to last night"?

If she says anything other than 'i met a real creepy and clingy dude' then she 100% guaranteed cheated on you.
>>
>>17999676
She felt threatened and disrespected by you just hanging out with a girl, and then goes out and does the same with some stranger.

I'm a woman, I used to be the exact same kind of little shithead. The problem was probably that she felt threatened in that completely female irrational way where every girl that isn't you and that comes close to your male is threatening. So she went outside and tested just how well she still is in the market and if other guys might like her.

You need to deal with this in two ways. First of all, you need to talk to her about how she feels and how threatened she feels when you are having friendships with other girls - most women deny this, but a lot of women feel extremely uneasy and would like the "cannibalize" their man.
SHE needs to get in therapy to relax when you are having some times alone with a girl. Unless she has serious issues about said friend, it will probably come down to "i'm scared you think she is more interesting than I am etc".
As for her getting in touch with the other guy, I don't get the vibe that they had sex, but maybe that they flirted. She just did it to get an ego boost. What I would do is just not mention it, because then you will have to admit you logged into her social media and then you'll be fighting for weeks. Just know that this is a tendency she has, when threatened, she prepares an exit strategy, even if you did nothing threatening and it's all in her head.
>>
Keep an eye on their communication for now, that's not much to go by.
>>
>>17999719
This is fucking bs you need to leave her right now. There are so many better girls than this bitch and your terrible hoe. Gtfo of there right now it's literally the only good decision and sole solution.
>>
>>17999727
Definitely keep spying on her. Don't talk to her about it till you have concrete evidence.
>>
>>17999719
>>17999727
>>17999732
>>17999735

So now she has cleared their chat on facebook and instagram. I havent spoken to her about it yet. I know for a fact that she clears chats and shit all the time, noticed this before we even started dating its like a weird OCD tendency she has. But like now I dont know if she cleared it just incase one day I might see it, or if she was like im done with this conversation.

Just saw the photo he uploaded. Its just her standing next to him He is pretty ugly, so I dont really know about this. Also after doing some stalking she was chilling with her best friends boyfriend and this dude is a mutual friend.

Also when I did apologise to her she said she was also being ridiculous and she spoke to her best friends boyfriend about it and he said that she just needs to learn how to trust me etc.. so I dont really know what to think.
>>
>>17999743
Break up with her dipshit.
>>
File: puzzled.jpg (18KB, 194x187px) Image search: [Google]
puzzled.jpg
18KB, 194x187px
Time to move on, OP.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.