[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bossy Room Mates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: two buisness men about to kiss.jpg (69KB, 1053x720px) Image search: [Google]
two buisness men about to kiss.jpg
69KB, 1053x720px
So I've been living with this guy for about a year and 2 months now. We have butted heads on many occasions, he's convinced since he's older than me that automatically makes me lesser than him. Gives me no respect and constantly treats me like a child (I'm 28 and he's about 55). We're staying in a one bedroom apartment that we were only able to afford thanks to my income because he refuses to work since he's 'waiting for social security to come in' claims he's disabled and has neurological disorders. Whatever I dont really care about any of that.

What I care about is that he constantly treats me like a child, makes a huge deal out of minor things, and is just generally giving me no respect even though I more than pull my weight constantly.

Like for instance, we were moving his and his girlfriend's things into the apartment right? And he said 'put that box in the bathroom' and I didn't know where the hell he expected me to put it besides the piss covered floor, so I set it like 4 feet away from the bathroom. Suddenly he's screaming at me and shit, and we get a noise complaint because I have to sit there and try to tell him to calm the fuck down because all this shit isn't worth a goddamn box that can be moved 4 feet.

He is obsessed with the fact that the apartment is in his name even though I paid for over half of it, and is just generally a shitlord. So i'm moving in 3 weeks because apparently he's 'kicking me out'. And is gonna freeload off his girlfriend's social security. (Who he also treats like garbage)

My question to you, is how should I get even?
>>
Did I mention this guy is a sex offender and did 17 years in prison, generally the worst kind of scumbag you can imagine. He also cant drive for shit.
>>
step 1: piss in a frisbee or wide flat pan and cover it up
step 2: put it in the freezer
step 3. remove the yellow ice
step 4: wait until he leaves the apartment for a few hours
step 5: slide the piss disk under his door so it ends up somewhere on the other side of the room
step 6: repeat indefinitely
>>
Maybe I should post all of this on /b/ along with his phone number. I'm sure they would love to have a few thousand chats with a registered sex offender wife abuser.
>>
>>17999601
Why are you even living with that guy?
>>
>>17999637
/b/ would be just as likely to say "your roommate told us to harrass you" I've seen it happen
>>
File: 1466711299579.jpg (24KB, 293x268px) Image search: [Google]
1466711299579.jpg
24KB, 293x268px
>>17999641
Every board is like that.

I remember some guy here was posting some screencaps, talking about his gf cheating. He forgot to crop out some information and some random forwarded it to her before he could confront her.
>>
>>17999640

Basically I was homeless and he had a cheap room for 350$. I stayed a year until the lease was up and he broke up with his ex because he's so insufferable.

I might wait until the last day and just post his info once I'm already gone. Paybacks a bitch. I wouldn't say he was my room mate in the post.
>>
>>17999601
>Gives me no respect and constantly treats me like a child (I'm 28 and he's about 55). We're staying in a one bedroom apartment

Found your problem
>>
>>17999655
Oh damn, what was the story anyway?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.