[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unfaithful GF?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: THIS SHIT IS BANANAS.jpg (98KB, 871x917px) Image search: [Google]
THIS SHIT IS BANANAS.jpg
98KB, 871x917px
I've been with my girlfriend for well over a year now and recently she started telling me she was having thoughts about other guys. After talking to her about it I figured it was pretty normal and nothing to be worried about. She would tell me she sees a guy in class and thinks he's cute, and occasionally she would say she glances at his dick. I do the same shit with girls, and I know I'm faithful to her, so I wasn't worried.

Recently, she started getting really depressed and acting weird. After getting her to talk she pretty much broke down and told me she's been thinking of guys sexually quite a bit and its on her mind all the time. Almost every guy she sees she thinks "I would fuck him" and even more recently we were having sex and she started acting weird. I stopped and asked her what was wrong and she started crying and told me she was picturing me as this guy she has in class that's cute.

I got pissed and we had a big fight, but we made up afterwards and I thought we worked some shit out, but the past 3 days she doesn't even want to kiss me, and when she does she keeps her eyes open. We went to fuck tonight and I told her if she had any of the thoughts to get tell me and we could stop and let her relax. We fucked without problem and afterwards she broke down telling me she was imagining the other guy fucking her.

She's super fucking depressed and wants the thoughts to go away. She has been asking her best friend for advice as to how to make them go away, but her friend is saying its normal and to just ignore them.

>tl;dr my gf is thinking of other guys while fucking me

What should I do about this? I've been with her for a long time with no problems and she's been faithful to me. But now shes thinking like this, and just tonight after we've had sex shes told me at least 10 thoughts shes had about this other guy fucking her, eating her out, or her sucking his dick.

Wat do
>>
Break up. I'm not usually one of those knee jerk fags, but she only gets worse from here.
>>
Aim lower she is obviously too good for you and doesn't want your boring ass. Maybe try foreplay? I would definitely not be with her only more problems will come the sooner the better. Good luck
>>
>>17999581

She can barely handle foreplay at this point, and she's definitely not out of my league. The guy she is thinking of is straight ass, and we both think so. She says he's a fuckboy and that she wouldn't ever do anything with him. I feel she genuinely isn't wanting to think like that.
>>
>>17999557
>Unfaithful GF?

I'm sure you typed out a real emotional heartfelt nonsensical heap of bullshit, but the answer is fuck her fuck them shoulda hit her in the back of the head with a splitting maul.

Move on.
>>
>>17999597
Thanks for the very insightful advice anon
>>
>>17999602
Don't like what you hear?

Your woman is a whore, deal with it or don't.
>>
>>17999635
Again, thank you for the very insightful advice anon. It seems like you are projecting your virginity onto me instead of actually reading the thread.

You could at least read the tl;dr
>>
>>17999557
If she cared, like really cared, she wouldn't be having those thoughts. Why is she even telling you those things? It seems like she's trying to get under your skin and upset you to gain something from you or change the way you act. What she doesn't realize is that she can't change who you are as a person and it'd be so much better if you guys went your separate ways. You deserve someone who gives you their full attention and care, not someone who acts in a passive aggressive way because deep down they don't enjoy being with you.
>>
You are basically saying my girlfriend wants to break up with me, what should I do?

For me, being treated like that is the same thing. She wants to break up, but lacks the character to do so and is trying to force you to do so. Maybe so she can play the injured role.

Maybe her depression is making her want to ruin a good thing because she feels worthless, but do you want to be part of working it out and I'd expect that based on how little regard she has already shown for you once she feels less depressed and more confident she'll leave you to explore her urges.
>>
>>17999639
>You could at least read the tl;dr

Fine, you bitchy shit.

People have fantasies, step your game up and play into them. Label your thread more accurately, if you please.

She may well be cheating on you already of course.
>>
U have misswd the boat you should have had her exploring interest in other girls so when you talk dirty during sex say stuff like would u like a cute girl to lick ur pussy etc
...they then bring girls home 4 u
>>
why don't you feel insulted? doesn't it make you mad she wants some other dude?
>>
>>17999652
Solid advice anon, thank you.

>>17999662
She is willing to have a threesome with another girl, she's just too damn picky to settle for one.

>>17999657
She is either with me or in class, she hasn't been hiding her phone, her sex drive hasn't gone down. She's not showing any signs of cheating, just unfaithful thoughts.

>>17999663
I'm fucking pissed, but I do love the girl and she seems genuinely upset and confused about having the thoughts.
>>
This is no gf. This is a snake with tits.
>>
>>17999683
Well u need to work on that more...they get less picky...also it apeals to thier kinky....u will end up full time two women in bed...which goes like this epic sex and then lots of them cooking...cleaning then sex again repeat
>>
I guess what people are trying to say here is that your ideal woman wouldn't be this way. So at the moment, you're with the wrong woman.

I don't know of this is really but maybe we believe the ideal soul mate would never want to fucking someone else if they knew their soul mate would be negatively affected by that.

This is something to take in consideration. Maybe you don't care if she fucks some one else, just as long as you'requested the shit in her eyes and thats all that matters.
>>
Nah, fuck anyone that says this is normal. I can't even drink around other girls if I'm in a relationship because of that feeling, that lust so to speak. OP, these aren't just thoughts rolling through your girls head much like people think of jumping off a building. No these are actual feelings. She's going to act on them.

Plus what person just starts lathering on those comments to their partner? A good person isn't gonna tell their SO any of the shit your girl did, if they were just thoughts.

You don't go to a grocery, and tell the clerk how you thought about getting naked and were going to lie on the conveyor belt. You don't tell the banker how you had a running thought of dancing on his desk.

If this is a real person behind OPie, my advice to you my man is to leave. That is one twisted sadistic bitch.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.