[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How noticeable is my jaw misalignment? It may not be the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6793.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6793.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
How noticeable is my jaw misalignment?

It may not be the most clear in this picture, so I'll post a side by side comparison later.

Should I care about it so much? My biggest problem is that it majorly affects my confidence. I often hate taking pictures with others too just because I have to see this flaw of mine
>>
File: IMG_6792.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6792.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
Left side
>>
File: IMG_6791.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6791.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
Right side
>>
It's not very hard to see but you shouldn't worry about it. Plenty of average-looking people are insecure about their faces when they shouldn't be.
>>
dunno, I'll tell ya in a sec after I stop staring at your eyes
>>
I'll be honest: it's pretty damn big.

Good thing beauty means nothing on males. Just lift and practice your speaking; be thankful for the things you have. Half of your face could be blown the fuck off, but you would still have an advantage over the people who are buried under so much shit they have no time or means to participate in the social arena.
>>
right, ok so I can see it since you pointed it out, not sure if it would've registered had you not, and when we look at our own faces we tend to focus in on facial features while when looking at others' faces we focus on facial expressions

you've heard the saying "you're your own worst critic"? that's why. we're not trying to interpret or assess what's getting conveyed when we look at ourselves so flaws and imperfections and whatnot stand out more to us and vice versa

also post moar eyes pls
>>
File: IMG_1800.jpg (119KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1800.jpg
119KB, 480x640px
>>17999112
OP here. Sorry if I am not following all the rules of the board, I've never posted here before.

But thanks for all the comments, they have been either honest or too kind haha.

But one thing I would like to point out is that my jaw hasn't been like this forever. Sorry for the shit quality, but here is a picture of me three years ago

I think a disk dislocated or a ligament tore over time, so maybe thats why it bothers me especially
>>
>>17999183
You're okay. I'm a feminist and I can tell you're looking good. Your jaw is nothing to do with your look overall. The confidence of you are the most important thing. Try to be more confident cause your look is totally fine.
>>
>>17999277
>I'm a feminist
Opinion discarded
>>
>>17999285
Why? Isn't it the whole point? You guys cared that much about your look just because of us, don't fuckin lie to yourself.
>>
>>17999183
lol still can't get over dem eyes, you can't even see the green in this shot but I KNOW IT'S THERE GAHHH fuggg i love green eyes :D

eyes are lovely and nice smile is nice, handsome boy is fukken handsome

>>17999277
>I'm a feminist
why would you do that to yourself?
>>
>>17999290
mercifully, women =/= feminism
>>
>>17999290
I'm not even sure at this point, I don't care about hitting on girls as much as being the best looking guy in the room
>>
its okay you could always just get some of your nose transfered over to your jaw
>>
>>17999112
op you're cute as fuck, jaw and all. 10/10 would shyly approach and buy you coffee.
>>
>>17999277
did you really have to tell us all that?

no.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.