[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

angry at gf for being better than me in game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12

File: 1471551382021.png (172KB, 611x289px) Image search: [Google]
1471551382021.png
172KB, 611x289px
How am I supposed to live when my girlfriend is better than me at smash 4? I know you guys think I'm stupid or baiting, but I'm never great in anything that I try, and everyone always belittle me about it, even my damn 13 year old brother. How do I be mature about the situation? How do I read her messages?
(I killed myself in the Match and ignored her messages).
>>
File: puffed as fuk.png (114KB, 368x298px) Image search: [Google]
puffed as fuk.png
114KB, 368x298px
>>17999066
Get good at something else, preferably not something completely useless like Smash.

Failing that, just play fast spammy shit like Pikachu and use cheap tactics to make her hate the game. That way you won't have to deal with her being better than you, but she probably won't want to play with you anymore.
>>
Git gud faggit
>>
File: puft.jpg (93KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
puft.jpg
93KB, 720x960px
>>17999086
Still the same guy. I realise that probably sounded harsh, but harsh truths like that are the only thing that are going to bring you back to reality.

I'm a 20 year old man with about three notable skills, none of which are overly marketable. That being said, I fully understand that that's my fault and that I can change that whenever I want if I find something I'm willing to put the time into.

What are your interests?
>>
>>17999086
Embarassingly it's smash 4 not melee. If it was melee I'd have already killed myself
>>
>>17999108
That's not embarrassing, Melee is a dead meme.
Real though; just play Pikachu and spam Thunder. That's enough cancer to make anyone want to quit.
>>
>>17999107
>>17999086
Nah It wasnt harsh. It was true. This past month i started playing smash again, and it was the first time I took it more seriously. My other interests include drasing, acting, some sports, manga, toohs, abd some comics. I actually have trouble knowing if these interests a of mine are actually my own. I don't know what my identity is. I think I was meant to be a robot, I have Trouble with passion
>>17999120
I think I should play them more often. Fox gets me launch easily and sonic is predictable to my opponents. Also my fucking girlfriend is annoying with ZSS air combos, I can't even air dodge properly out half the time. Eveb in casual items mode its annoying. I'm just a fucking training dummy for her.
>Sorry I'm just upset that she's better than me and that her friends look down on me in this. I'm better than her in street fighter but we cant play together in it
>>
>>17999066
its just a game and games are for fun

i realise how obvious and stupid that sounds but playing smash with your gf should be a way to bond, not a contest to get angry at
>>
>>17999066
Of all the games to be mad at, you're mad at being worse than a girl at a kids game.

I mean being worse than a girl at smash is bad enough.
>>
>>17999147
Harsh and true are not mutually exclusive ;) but I'm glad you weren't overly offended.

I've had a lot of identity troubles over the past few years and one thing that has really helped me is this:
>Take one of your interests (let's use acting for this example)
>Imagine the best thing you could achieve using said interest, such as playing a pivotal role in a film or TV show
>Now imagine a hypothetical situation where you are the only person left on Earth, but all of humanity's culture is backed up and freely accessible

The point of the exercise is to figure out whether you'd find the pursuit of this interest fulfilling regardless of whether or not there's anyone around to see you do it or credit you. If the process is enough to keep you satisfied, then it's a legitimate interest. If not (apart from some small outliers), it's probably something you picked up to impress someone and never let go of for whatever reason.

Hope I'm helping~
>>
>>17999166
Dont worry anon you're a big help. This exercise is actually really interesting I'm gonna do it
>>17999164
I'm angry because it means I'm beneath her as a person. I literally have nothing impressive I can claim to my name besides acting (somewhat)
>>17999153
When I start thinking about who's better than who, how other people will look at and talk about me, and what it all means, that's when I lose the fun aspect of it. I never realky di anything bevause i actually enjoy it, besides fapping. Cone to think if it I might not know how to properly gave fun. Maybe I have aspergers. Hell I first started dating her so that other people won't see me as a loser in high school for not getting girls. I always wanted a specific image of myself
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-28-01-36-29~2.jpg (153KB, 912x1540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-28-01-36-29~2.jpg
153KB, 912x1540px
Here are some of the messages about our fights.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-28-01-36-40~2.jpg (162KB, 924x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-28-01-36-40~2.jpg
162KB, 924x1536px
I started ignoring her. In the meantime my stepdad was talking to me since he heard me talking to myself angrily
>>
File: Natalia_Poklonskaya_August_2015.jpg (218KB, 1880x1160px) Image search: [Google]
Natalia_Poklonskaya_August_2015.jpg
218KB, 1880x1160px
>>17999353
>girlfriend is having a good time
>probably thinks she's making you happy by playing with you
>You're pissy about loosing

OP please, get a life.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-28-01-36-51~2.jpg (130KB, 893x1552px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-28-01-36-51~2.jpg
130KB, 893x1552px
Should I even text her back?
>>
>>17999361
I tried, obviously I can't be a normal person. Last year, senior year of high school showed me that. I'm Just Gonna live In The Woods And forget Everything. If I die then who cares
>>
File: 1476860339514.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1476860339514.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>17999363
Gettin beat by a chubby black chick at smash
>>
File: miim.png (12KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
miim.png
12KB, 246x200px
>angry
>actually angry
>legitimate anger
>over a fucking video game
>mad over a KIDS video game no less

Jesus dude, you need to grow up for real
>>
>>17999363
>like a bowl of oatmeal
>>
>>17999750
How am I supposed to react then
>>17999769
Hold the fuck up you're not calling her thick are you
>>
>>17999750
>>17999463
>>17999361
People like you guys who say shit about
Are the real reason why I was angry. I do everything in my life seriously to prove you people wrong. I knew if I beat her less than she beat me, everyone will fucking make fun of me. I HATE that. That's why when I win I dont taunt or teabag, out of respect.
>>
Hey fucker, get used to the idea that someone in earth is always better than you at something you like.

If you're holding out for something uniquely distinguish that you can claim for yourself, you need to grow up.
>>
>>18000476
But MY GIRLFRIEND of all people is better than me. That's not supposed to fucking happen, unless I want costanza assholes like >>17999463 to get on my case
>>
>>18000492
The problem isn't her being better than you, it's the ribbing from her or more likely other people.. if she's not "supposed" to be better than you then what the hell are we supposed to tell you?

If it bothers you that much don't play. If people make fun of you don't react. Beyond that if it still triggers you then what else can we tell you to do other than break up?
>>
>>18000492
grow up, what is this elementary school? why are you taking this so seriously?
>>
>>18000501
because everyone like>>17999463 claims I'm supposed to beat her more than she does me, abd if I don't it's a cardinal sin.
I can't do anything right. Not just smash but nothing. That's why I wish god gave me cancer instead of my grandfather, I want a slow agonizing death out of this painful existence.
>>18000500
Because when other people are dissatisfied with me I lose my mind. Thry don't even have to know what I fucked up in for that to happen
>>
>>18000500
And how exactly do you define growing up. I tried but I can't help but do the same things out of comfort
>>
>>17999066
No worries ...She's probably angry that you suck dick better ... Jeebus
>>
>>18000492
What? Look, my husband is into games but can't play for shit. I'm better than the majority of my group of friends at most of the games we play.

No one fucking cares if your girlfriend is better than you at Smash. How old are you? You are acting like a huge child.
>>
>>18000582
To add to this, you should be happy your girlfriend isn't casual trash. A lot of guys would kill for a girlfriend like that. OP you are seriously cancer. And should probably stop taking games so seriously if you're going to have such huge sperg fits.
>>
>>18000473
U mad faggot?

The only reason everybody is tessing you is because you're been an asshole about it. You gf is bettet than you, though luck.

Did you know that women out-orgasm man? You should date a guy (with a dick smaller than yours, which might be hard to find), to avoid been worse than her and since you're a fucking faggot anyway
>>
>>17999066
Wear it. Be modest and humourous. Admit "you suck at everything" with a smile on your face. Participate anyway.
>>
>>18000590
>>18000582
I don't know. I may be better than her in street fighter but I don't take that game as seriously as smash. I Just Like Impressing People And Not Doing Anything Wrong OR Embarrassing.
I beat her a few times last week, the penultimate time we played. But I trained my ass off so I can win almost all of the time. I was angry because I was going hard when she wasn't, and I still lost. It felt like I put in all of that work for nothing
>>18000654
You sure that's why? I'm pretty sure people will make fun of me regardless
>>18000693
I've calmed down about it so that's a start.
>>
>>18000740
They tease because people tease. Its the way people talk. Its humour. I work in construction. Everyone gets savagely made fun of constantly. Its just a joke but if youre sensitive they will power drill you harder and they wont respect you.

Your friends who tease you get teased as well. You can count on it. But if youre an asshole about it or cry theyll do it harder and youll get shit talked to boot.

Just accept it man.
>>
>>18000760
I'll try
>>17999769
If you're calling her thick you better stfu
>>
>>18000492
Then break up with her because a real relation ship is going to have far worse stressors then her being better than you at something.

You're not developed enough
>>
>>18000787
>If you're calling her thick you better stfu
Say that to my face and not over the internet and see what happens boy
>>
Wew lad, you know you have to be 18+ to post here, right?
>>
>>18000931
Sure I will. She was raped by a fat fuck so I'm not gonna let someone else hit on her like that
>>18000939
I'm about to be 19.
>>18000892
I've went through worse with her. We've been together on and off since freshman year of high school. She's a year older than me though.
>>
>>18000948
>Rape
Abandon thread, boys
>>
>>18000952
But she Really was raped by a fat Haitian guy. I still hate him for that.
>>
>>18000931
You're not Pegasus
>>
>>18000952
Bumping
>>
>>18000948
>She was raped
doubt it m8
>>
>>18001012
I'm no sjw, but you really shouldn't doubt or belittle a woman when she was raped or assaulted. Our Friends wanted to hunt him down and fight him too. But she talked us out of it because she didn't want us to get arrested. Little dies she know that ice been stalking him so I can exact my vengeance painfully when I have the chance.
>>
>>17999066
>>
>>17999066
Don't be angry at her. It's not her fault you suck.
>>
Stop caring and or kill yourself
>>
>>17999066
You need to get a hobby or otherwise devote yourself to something you can be proud of. It's okay to enjoy vidya but when it comes down to it it's a waste of time. Getting mad that someone is better than you is a sign that you need to put down the controller and re-evaluate your life.

My other suggestion is, honestly, git gud. Start following the professional Smash players and train yourself to be really good. Who knows, you could become one of those professional gaming fags.
>>
>>18001133
Yeah I started playing this month again after not playing for a year and a half. I spent everyday practicing and beat her a few times, but when I faced her last night I gave up each match halfway through because I knew I was gonna lose eventually, and I was only delaying the inevitable. I felt like I practiced and studied for nothing. I'm not mad about it anymore tho. I just need to get my mind off of it for a day or two. I was mad because my girlfriend is better than me. Most men are supposedly better than their partners in vidya, even being the one to teach them about it. I was embarrassed and angry because I felt like they will say I don't deserve her or that I'm beneath her. So playing her meant a lot more to me.
>>18001099
I don't suck. She's just that good.
>>
Alright I'm over it. I was also mad about her beating me in xenoverse awhile back, but we both realized I was using a controller where the square and circle buttons are fucked up and was doing random shit. She told me that she didn't care if another guy who's better than both of us in smash says they deserve her more and that I had a stupid fear of it happening (the fear is the deeper reason why I was angry I'm the first place)
>>
>>18001090
Sauce
>>
File: 20110720-cfad.png (192KB, 750x971px) Image search: [Google]
20110720-cfad.png
192KB, 750x971px
>>18002483
>>
>>18001682
holy shit are you fucking 12
>>
>>18000473
>I do everything in my life seriously to prove you people wrong

Why?
Who the fuck cares what people think about you?
Unless they're paying your bills or sucking your dick you shouldn't give a fuck about other peoples opinion.

Seriously, grow up, it's unhealthy to be this worked up over a childrens game
>>
HAHAHAHA
SMASHFAGS ARE LITERALLY THE WORST
ENJOY NEVER BEING PART OF THE FGC
>>
>>18002890
Well, I barely had any best friends growing up. And I never really found any passion In anything. I'm a dead failure. God Should Give Me Cancer So I Can die. I'm needless.
>>
lol i sucked at playing smash too so when my bf left for work I'd practice with dummies and move my way up. started kicking his ass real quick. don't take it so personally op. it's just a game.
>>
>>18003284
I do practice and I did beat her, but 2 nights ago I immaturely got upset about her nearly winning. We never finished because I kept killing myself to end the match fast. I was taking it so seriously since I practiced hard
>>
>people who are this immature have gfs
>people who are this bad at smash have gfs
man I must be really ugly or something because god damn
>>
>>18003808
Maybe because you're an asshole who thinks that just because maybe someone loses to a girl that they suck. Maybe she's really great and knows the game well.
Honestly it's funny that you seem to imply that you deserve a gf
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.