[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost on next move

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 06CZ3zc - Copy (2).gif (2MB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
06CZ3zc - Copy (2).gif
2MB, 700x393px
so its a decently long story about this, but basically there is a girl in my friend group that I really like and we hangout alone sometimes and talk all the time, well a while back i found out she was on tinder and I thought nothing of it, me and her can never be together for a few reasons but the main one is she is my best friends ex and I wont do that to him. Anyway we matched on tinder a while back just for fun since she found me on it, I found out shes been using it alot and I'd assume talking to a guy on it since she is actually very attractive to the point of she can get any match she wants that day. But anyway she started to ignore me more and more and not talk as much which is fine because I can understand that happening when you start to talk to someone new, it kinda hurt a little and I was jealous but whatever. Now I checked her tinder and she didnt use it for like a week so I was expecting that she was talking to him with her number or whatever. Now we went from talking every single day to now I havent heard from her in a week. And I saw on tinder she is using it again so the other guy obviously didnt work. But now I feel kinda weird about it because she hasnt said a work to me in a week. I am trying my best not to say anything first to her and let her to whatever she is doing, but I keep finding myself checking my phone all the time with the small glimmer of hope she texts me first. Idk what the hell to do next about this. I think I lost my friend here and I dont even know why
>>
>>17998447
bump, idk if I should say anything to her or just wait it out and hope she talks to me again.
>>
>>17998447
Its weird because I just randomly feel empty about this, like im playing with my friends online,im talking to people and having legit fun but then I just sit here for a minute and it hits me a little that she hasnt said anything in a week and its just weird that its fucking me up. I kinda hate how I let her get me like this.
>>
>>17998447
Not totally sure but as a girl, i've been in situations where I could tell that one of my guy friends was crushing on me and I created space/distance to try to help him get over me/not be as in to me.

If that's her plan then this is just a temporary thing.

It could also just be that she's just been very busy or not in the mood to hang out with you lately.

Does she like genuinely really enjoy your company or is she just being nice when she hangs with you? I've been in positions before where boys who really liked me thought that I really liked them for some reason even though I was just being polite and friendly like I do to everyone.

People who I really enjoy being around, I'm not afraid to act like an idiot and really let loose around.
>>
>>17998822
I dont think she would of known I liked her, we've talked about shit like that before.

I'm gonna assume she has alot of fun with me, we are always laughing, making jokes, and just doing random shit together. When we hangout its usually just us two at her house so im gonna guess shes comfortable with me and likes hanging out with me. I know she doesnt like me past a friend though and she knows I know it also.
>>
>>17998822
oh also the let loose thing, yeah she is a huge nerdy girl, like a memer and all that stuff and she is embarrassed about it, but when its us two she lets it all out I honestly love seeing her like that.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.