[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 24 years old, at what point does being scene become losery?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nmb8zvHj2z1qbxhluo1_500.jpg (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmb8zvHj2z1qbxhluo1_500.jpg
73KB, 500x500px
I'm 24 years old, at what point does being scene become losery?
>>
>>17998251

the truth is no matter what age you are, people are going to see you as losery. i remember the scene kids being made fun of a lot in highschool. the only people who DONT think of it as losery are, well, scene kids.

the older you get the worse it gets. theres not some cut off where people stop taking you seriously. its just overall bad.
>>
when you become a neo hippie.
>>
>>17998251
>>17998278

that being said if you love it and its not affecting work, who cares, enjoy it.
>>
>>17998278
if i took everyone seriously, i could never have time to take myself seriously.

that's how you become losery.
>>
It's necessary to appear to be a loser.

that way, nobody will find out you are WINNING.
>>
>>17998278
>>17998279
>>17998280
>>17998285
I didn't say I was scene, I was just asking for a friend.
>>
>>17998285

doesn't change my point.
>>
>>17998291

advice still applies.
>>
>>17998251
It's not even specific to the "scene" thing. Any full-grown adult who's got their identity all wrapped up in superficial things like clothing, hairstyle, and liking specific bands, looks like a bit of a loser.

You're at the point where you'd better either join a band and become a professional musician yourself, or just stop being such a faggot about the music you like. Don't build an entire lifestyle & personal identity around the passive consumption of other peoples' creative accomplishments.
>>
>>17998302
This.
>>
>>17998302

I'm usually a live and let live kinda guy, do what makes you happy, but this anon^ really does have a point. style is fun dont get me wrong people on 4chan make fun of me for the way I like to dress for work, but if your identity can be boiled down to, as the anon said
>passive consumption of other peoples' creative accomplishments

than maybe you should rethink WHY You do this
>>
>>17998302
About the time you start buying shoes cause they're comfortable and not because of how they look is when you have transcended. It's like you're completely a dad when you get some New Balances.

I'm wearing sweat pants right now because they're comfy and I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>17998251
Damn I thought everyone grew out of that already kek
>>
NEVARRR XD
>>
Depends on how it looks on you imo.
Wear what you want and fuck societies opinion. I'd rather look too young for my age then 20s going on 50s.
Just my opinion, but skinny jeans and razor cut hair is way sexier on a 24 year old guy than grandpa's walmart gray sweatpants and mom's best clipper hair cut
>>
>>17998251
Pete wentz-ok

This guy-not ok
>>
>>17999064

Agreed, i was assuming that pic isn't op.
For his sake
>>
4 years ago
>>
how much time you spend in the mirror everyday faggot? dat mop looks greazy
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.