[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Medical mystery time! I have cervicitis with an unknown cause.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7511.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7511.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Medical mystery time!

I have cervicitis with an unknown cause. If you are medically trained, please give me your thoughts on what this could be.

I'm a 23/f with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, and Environmental Allergies.
The last 2 times I have had sex, there has been bleeding afterwards for a few hours.

Went to they gynecologist and she said I have cervicitis. She swabbed for several things, the results are as follows:
Chlymidia: NEGATIVE
Gonorrhea: NEGATIVE
Trichomonas vaginalis: Not Detected
Gardnerella vaginalis: Not Detected
Candida species: Not Detected
Pap Smear: waiting on results.

There was blood during the pap smear. My cervix was described as "normal looking with no sign of trauma or infection" however when swabbed, I bled.

Current medications
Bupropion (Started February 2014)
Noratriptalyne (Started September 2015)
Junel Fe (birth control pills, combo estrogen and progestin) (started August 2012)
Allegra (started March 2014)
Multivitamin (started 2008)
Metformin (started December 2016)
Zirtec (started November 2016)

I recently had a 5 month course of accutane (isotretinoin). At the completion of this course in December 2016, my endocrinologist started me on Metformin.

I have environmental allergies. The reaction is either dermal or rhinitis or conjunctivitis.

I have no new sexual partners. No condoms were used with this sex. He is on the larger side penis-wise, although the gynecologist did not detect any "trauma" to my cervix from this. Both of us are tested and std free. He did not cum inside me. This is not an allergic reaction to condoms or cum.

Do my question is...what do you think is causing my cervicitis?
>>
Maybe it's just like that from sex in general, I'm no doctor. Is this common? I haven't heard about this and now I'm kinda worried about developing it in the future.
>>
>>17998180
Could be literally anything or nothing.

Make sure whatever you put in there is clean including your partner. Shower regularly and try to hypoallergenic soaps or go soapless for a while.
>>
>>17998180
It's possible that the friction that comes with sex is causing you to become sensitive and inflamed, especially if he's on the larger side. That happens to me sometimes, even with more than adequate lubrication. If you're not in any noticeable pain, I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>17998180
So he's not tearing the walls at all?
>>
>>17998180
How prone to bleeding are you in different internal area's? Think mouth, ears and nose.

My professional opinion is that you might have a hematoma (fancy word for bruise) inside your vaginal canal. hematoma's on internal soft tissue tend to rip and bleed very easily.
>>
>>17998230
It was diagnosed as cervicitis, which is not the same thing.
>>
File: scn.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
scn.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Are you sure you need to be on half a dozen prescription drugs at 23? I feel I would grow a vagina and start bleeding from it as well if I was on that kind of a cocktail.
>>
>>17998522
Yea, I have depression. Being on antidepressants is something I accepted a few years ago.
>>
>>17998200
Correct, there is "no indication of trauma". I asked this specifically because I wondered if he was too big for me, but my gynecologist says this is not the issue.
>>
>>17998522
>prescription drugs

>allegra
>zirtec
>multivitamin
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.