[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there anyway to decrease the male libido without causing harm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 6fSD00e.jpg (73KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
6fSD00e.jpg
73KB, 750x750px
is there anyway to decrease the male libido without causing harm to myself?

I have tried like 10 different herbs and nothing.
I eat healthy and work out, so I don't want to give that up.

I could really use some help as I think i maxxed out google.
>>
>>17998086
>is there anyway to decrease the male libido without causing harm to myself?
>Dude that is harming yourself it's not natural so it's harming you
>>
>>17998086
chop yer ballz off , you stupid cunt
>>
>>17998086
Wait for puberty to end if you under 25.

work out more.
>>
>>17998086
>>17998086
Why would you want to decrease it?
>>
>>17998100
I'll try to work out more, I go 5x a week. I run 2x a week and weight training 4x.
>>17998106
getting in the way of my life. Im about to finish college and Im trying to crank out some last minute projects to help with job search. Sex drive is causes me to lose focus often. Im pretty ugly as well and girls are in no way interested in me.
>>
>>17998139
Turn that sex drive into a drive to work. Alan Turing castrated himself because he was gay and found out his desire to work also decreased
>>
>>17998144
Lol my drive to work is to get the fuck out of my house because I fucking hate living at home.

Im not harming myself.
>>
>>17998145
I'm saying you sex drive and drive to get out of the house is the same thing.

Decrease your libido and and you'll become complacent and have no desire to move out
>>
every post so far is bullcrap
anyways theres currently no way to decrease your libido, so just focus on whatever work you gotta do as much as possible to the point where it cancels out other thoughts.
>>
Taking SSRI's will most likely decrease your libido. Only if you're anxious, depressed, etc. though is it ok to take these.
>>
>>17998150
sorry was working on something misread that. Yeah it might be true.
>>17998254
I struggle with this
>>17998267
I have social anxiety from being verbally abused by my peers daily for several years. It's not clinically diagnosed because Im too embarrassed.
>>
>>17998299
Hey trust me there's nothing to be embarrassed about anon. I've got MDD and severe anxiety and I take SSRI's. They've really helped me stabilize and manage well. The only unfortunate side effect is I can't enjoy masturbation and sexy time right now. Idc about it right now since this stuff isn't going to be for the rest of life thankfully.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.