[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smash or no smash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1479881549865.jpg (43KB, 737x737px) Image search: [Google]
1479881549865.jpg
43KB, 737x737px
So I met this girl a while ago and she's all over me, she wants to skype all the time and when shes next in the area she wants to fucc. she's on about raising a family and all of this other stuff that really shouldn't be the case for someone i've known a week. Here's where my issue is, although she's a bit of a fruit loop she's very attractive and i'm a virgin. Should I swallow my pride and fuck this girl or hold off until I find someone else. Also note that by fucking this girl I will have to keep up appearances by talking to her on the phone and through skype ect despite her having as much personality as my shoe.

Thoughts?
>>
File: he.jpg (69KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
he.jpg
69KB, 520x678px
>>17998023
>she's on about raising a family and all of this other stuff that really shouldn't be the case for someone i've known a week
She wants to what now? Just like that?

Abort mission, she's nuts.
>>
I would resist, but i know virginity burns hot.

Basically i just never trust a girl who is chatting about having a family right away. Because it means she generally has no aspirations or is already pregnant. Well unless she is in her thirties.
>>
>>17998042
She is, but should that stop me from taking the opportunity?
>>
>>17998046
She already has a child, but the father left, there is also a fair age gap.
>>
>>17998052
yeah she is offering her pussy in exchange for you completing her fantasy family plans.

Might be a fair exchange but ehhhhhhhhh.
>>
>>17998060
For the record I have no aim to stick it out with this girl, if anything happens it'll be a dip and duck.
>>
>>17998047
Okay i've had something similar, except that she just broke up with her boyfriend. We met outside a lame club and i went along with it, because i was kinda set on getting laid that night. Problem is, she never let go after that. I still get messages from her every now and then that she misses me and that she wants my babies.

Prepare to accept the consequences, if she is as nuts as she appears she might even sabotage future relationships you might get on account of "HES MINE REEEEEEEE".
>>
>>17998073
Clearly I need to think more on this then.
>>
red flag red flag abort mission we'll get em next time
>>
>>17998023
Remember Karma. She isn't mature enough to make a yes/no decision about intimacy, far less casual sex. However, you both seem weird so you're probably meant for each other, for a while. Maybe watch your back when you're done is a good thought for you.
>>
>>17998023
As much as you should abort mission, losing your v-card is important.
Fuck once and chuck is gonna be risky business.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.