[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I not give off weirdo vibes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0193.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0193.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Apparently I give off really bad weirdo vibes to women. Not really sure what I am doing. I had a female friend analize me and she basically said "yeah you give off really sinister vibes even though you don't do much at parties". She knows I am not sinister but that I just give off "vibes" like that. The fuck does that even mean.

She told me it might be because I am really calm. Never hype. I also don't drink or smoke and it always looks like I am plotting or planning. She also told me to stop folding my hands. It's apparently weird.

Fuck! Why is everything I do regarded as weird?? I am just fuckibg chilling!!
>>
>>17997968
You don't talk enough.

Take it from someone like me
>6ft 2, wide neck and shoulders
>angry look on my face (its comfy like that)
>good posture (straight back)
>heavy leather jacket

People tend to think i'm up to no good. Because i look like it. When i talk to a group of people i don't know at a party i can almost see the nervousness float around them, but after cracking a joke or 2 and showing i'm not a dumb brute people tend to like me more. When i dress differently, like at work, people aren't as nervous around me as when i dress as i do outside of work. Appearance defines how people think of you without meeting you, and conversation is how they think of you afterwards
>>
>>17997968
You can be calm and give a chill vibe. Some people seems so cool and mysterious when they're calm, but you seem like the next shooter.
So try to relax and watch yourself in a mirror, you might have a bitchy resting face, a weird posture, something like that. You could ask another person too.

But what do you mean by folding hands? Like the happy merchant or the prayer kind of folding hands?
>>
>>17997994
Could you post a link to your heavy leather jacket? I need one...
>>
>even though you don't do much at parties
>*especially because* you don't do much at parties

u gotta talk to people at social events or you will seem out of place desu
>>
>>17997968
Don't stare piercingly at people and don't stare at them for too long.
Don't open your eyes too wide.
Smile GENUINELY and with your eyes.
Don't fold your hands. Don't hunch your back.

You also probably just have a "look" that is creepy. Maybe not though- I can give you my opinion if you post a pic or something. maybe changing your style will help?

At any rate- just practice. Most people have to learn how to hold themselves properly. You're not inherently wierd probably, you just haven't practiced yet
>>
>>17997968
Have you got unrealistic expectations for asking girls out?

Girls tend to say 'creepy' when they mean 'completely unpredictable with a level of simmering rage underneath that might mean he'd hurt me/rape me/stalk me if I reject him'.
>>
Are you fat, pasty white and have a cereal bowl haircut ? That might be it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.