[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Response Success: POF vs. OKC vs. Tinder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1483394050445.jpg (112KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1483394050445.jpg
112KB, 640x640px
Does anyone have any recommendations on what gets them the most success on the top three dating sites?

I've always had the most success on OKC - come in with something that's interesting about their profile, introduce myself, bow out asking a question about them so they have something to reply to.

On Tinder I'm way more goofy and open up with a shitty pun or pickup line. (Although I don't seem to know how to seal the deal there, but I at least get conversations.)

On POF though, I'm hopeless. No one seems to write anything about themselves, and all I ever get is girls messaging me "hi" or something like that, and I've only ever gotten into one conversation on the app. How do I approach this?

There's two girls I'd really like to impress on here at the moment, and at least get a conversation going. Not really looking for a one night stand, or the love of my life, but someone to casually date and see where it goes.
>>
>>17997926
POF- is literally the bottom of the barrel. you have to hit on girls way below your standard.

Tinder- is usually good for fucks but you need to play at being successful and/or handsome.

OKC- is the best for finding a relationships but everyone is super fucking picky.

Online dating is only good if you look and act your more successful. Your best bet is to socialize with outside people more often or look outside the box.
>>
>>17998006

Explain on POF? Why below your standards? Just because girls are more picky? It's my least used of the three.

Tinder isn't really my jam. The city I live in is too touristy, and I could just as easily go to the club if I wanted a cheap fuck.

OKC is in the middle... there aren't a lot of people there that are attractive or of value, on average.

I socialize a lot, but I never seem to meet anyone. I'm stuck in a city I grew up in, so everyone seems to know someone I've already dated or whatever.

Really, the only place to meet cute girls is at loud as fuck bars where I can't hear anything and the place is packed.
>>
>>17998006
>>17998039
My experience with POF was not good. Basically not much luck except with fat dumb neet girls. Like really bad ones. Got a BJ from one and never saw her again because she was super dull. Met up with another and smoked weed in an alley. Got a handjob but we just stopped talking after that.

OKC is probably your best bet then since relationships are the priority.

I actually met my wife on Deviant art through group chats. So i guess just be gregarious.
>>
File: 1469656187408.jpg (22KB, 500x311px) Image search: [Google]
1469656187408.jpg
22KB, 500x311px
>>17997926
Tinder was the only online dating I've ever done

I had it for about 4 months before getting a serious gf and deleting it.

in those 4 months I had sex with 5 really hot girls and declined 3 that weren't hot enough.

I strongly recommend it for a quick fuck to satisfy your sexual needs
>>
>>17998084

I can confirm what this guy is saying: that pof is cesspit filled with pond life. While that is true, however, it does seem to be the largest dating site by far, and so still has a higher number of real women compared to OKcupid.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.