[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I host? Having a girl friend (yes crush, but pretty sure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
How do I host?

Having a girl friend (yes crush, but pretty sure it's one-sided so whatever) come and visit in a day or two, but I have no idea what to do or how to have a fun day. This is the first person to come over since I was a little kid, and even now I'm only doing this because I'm returning the favour. A while back she invited me over for her birthday party and we hung out in front of the TV all day together with her parents. In the evening the rest of her family came over, I got introduced, hung out for a few more hours and went home.

Now my birthday is coming up, and it seems only fair that I return the favour and invite her over as well. I also live with my parents, and in the evening I'll also have family over, that's the usual. No idea what to do with her around, though. We're not that TV-oriented ourselves, and most of what I do at home is vidya on my own, reading on my own or sleeping on my own. Not very entertaining to others, but what can I do to have a fun day for the both of us?
>>
>>17997643
Does she like games?

Because Settlers of Catan is a lot of fun.
>>
>>17997674
Just karaoke/fitness games. Board games... no idea.
Not so much over here, though. Never played Catan and the only board games I have lying around are an old pack of cards and even older kid versions of 1 or 2 games
>>
Giving this a bump
>>
>>17997643
Play how many dicks can you fit in a vagina.

Have her go first.
>>
Regretting the bump already
>>
>>17998800
I'm trying to get you laid my nigga

Try bringing that up after enough drinks.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.