[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf cheated me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

sup guys, my gf left me two monts ago, i was working really hard and studying at the same time, meanwhle she was cheating me with her ex boss.

i also found that she was cheating me the whole 2016, we had 3 years together before she left me (and when she did she did not explain me why, she just left me, i found later that she was cheating me).

im trying to forget her, but its hard and i also feel cheated, used and betrayed...

any tips you can give me so i can overcome this?
>>
Dismiss her as a slut. Take up a hobby, ANY HOBBY. Preferably lifting, but anything will do. Even vidya
>>
>>17997488
poop in her mailbox
>>
>>17997488
Honestly, a good beating should teach her and make you feel better. But we all know you can't do that.
>>
>>17997488
nothing but time. it would help if you could move to a new city, new job, start fresh with new people
>>
>>17997915
Do this. Exercise is the best form of stress release and can help with depression as well. Meanwhile you will be improving yourself mentally with confidence, physically, and more girls will be more attracted to you, making you care less about your ex.
>>
>>17997976
i started gym this week, and i also play video games, those make me feel better.

i feel bad for her, shes following her ex boss just because he earns more money than i do.
>>
>>17998080
Don't feel bad for her just because she can't support herself. If she's a gold digger, then let her be one.
>>
Honestly do anything you can to get your mind off of it. Last breakup I had, first thing I did that night called up my best bro, came over, and drank until I couldn't speak, and cried on his shoulder for about an hour. The hangover kept my mind off of it for the rest of the day. Also felt a lot better. Also I started going to the gym. Makes you feel a lot better. I'm slacking off lately though.
>>
Girls always cheat...just make sure you have already cheated and said nothing so u can say meh... also have a back up gf in future so u can move on relatively painlessly. Fianlly if possbile encourage you gf laten bisexuality so she can "cheat" with a hot girl and get them both in bed / relationship with you
>>
>>17998926

i really loved her, and i still do, its difficult not feel sorry for her when shes not doing the right thing.
>>
File: what women are worth.jpg (70KB, 1000x772px) Image search: [Google]
what women are worth.jpg
70KB, 1000x772px
The solution for 99.9% of male /adv/ posters involves the same 3 steps:

1: stop putting pussy on a pedestal

2: get some real friends; friend zone is not friend it just means "stop orbiting me please"

3: lift them damn weights already
>>
>>17998080
Women get tingles for money but they also get tingles for authority. The other tingle zone is basically your height.

Boss-subordinate sex is as old as business. People just don't talk about it unless they're spreading rumors about someone they hate, and people disregard these rumors because there's a sex rumor for everybody no matter how reclusive or ugly they might be.
>>
You shouldn't forgive her.

You should break up with her ASAP.
>>
>>18000426
i already did, i erased her from all my social accounts.
>>
>>18000371
its funny because the ex boss its short, fat and ugly, he just has more money.
>>
>>18000493
So you don't currently live with her or talk to her?

Well, that's all that matters then. Stop trying to forgive her, she is a whore who only cares about money.
>>
You have to move on, I know its easier said than done. All of the accumulative relationship experience with her thrown down the drain with no conclusion other than the sentence- "She cheated on you". I imagine you are a nice guy, not some white knight faggot, but someone who kind of cares about people, and it's not really that easy for someone like you to just go from loving someone you were in a relationship with for 3 years to forgetting her because she is a "whore". But you have to keep repeating the idea that she is a "dirty, unfaithful, money loving, whore" in your own head until you believe it, because doing anything else, might feel nice, but it will make you a sucker. Also, see it as a good thing that it is such a concrete end. That might be the reason you are so upset but it could be a lot worse. You aren't worrying if she is cheating, or hoping she will take you back- You know what she did, and it's done. Go try some of that cool internet dating stuff that you couldn't take part in the last few years.Get some pussy. But in general, just do anything you wouldn't have otherwise been able to do. For me it was playing the trumpet because I wasn't "that good" but I came back home after she left me and blew the fucking roof off with that thing.
>>
>>18000635
yes i try to be a good guy, she always told me that her past boyfriends where too jealous with her, and didnt let her have friends, thats why i tried be different with her, and have her "friendship" with her ex boss.

i trusted in her word.
>>
Know that everybody goes through this, even though it may feel like you're the only one.

Cut her off from your life completely. Anything that reminds you of her, get rid of it. Odds are that after an allotted amount of time, she will reach back to you. When she does, be the strong man you are and handle it appropriately.

This broken heart will subside with time, I promise you that. It's important to do positive things during that reconstruction period as mentioned by the previous comments.

In time, you will find the love of your life. And when you do, you'll look back on this and do nothing but chuckle at it.

Best of luck, OP.
>>
>>18002011
Why would she come back? Also, i would forgive her, but wont let her be my gf any more
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.