[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a drug that curbs feelings? I have anxiety and for 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: jvsIqgz.gif (4MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
jvsIqgz.gif
4MB, 400x225px
Is there a drug that curbs feelings? I have anxiety and for 3 months the antidepressants to fix it made me suicidal (cipralex).
I now have a girlfriend who I like, but I got in that relationship to forget about a woman I cannot get (was my best friend, now we're stangers because I admitted to her my attraction), but I am starting to realize it is not making me any more happier and the suicide thoughts are starting to come back. Is there a drug that makes you.... Feel less?
>>
>>17997379
>taking the pharmaceutical jew

Go to a fucking therapist you pill popper
>>
>>17997379
Try dissociative drugs (?) Should disconnect you from your emotions. Yet, it would be healthier to visit a therapist
>>
>>17997479
...Especially if you feel suicidal. Better seek help asap
>>
We've lived for thousands of years with minimal drugs and science.

Why don't you let your naturally adapting mind and body attempt to heal itself for once? Especially on mental issues. I know it's considered the meme response. But, truly just holding your head up high and getting fresh air once in awhile can do wonders for your outlook, as long as you actvely want it to get better, and not just complain about it on the internet until you get more drugs.

I was in a dark place a few years ago, convinced I needed antideppresant for my doctor who said I'd be on them for life. I took them for a few months, and realized the problem wasn't going away because I never changed what was around in my life to cause the depression to begin with.

I haven't been to therapy. I haven't taken pills in 6+ months. But, at my breaking point I realized I wanted something more, and to be able to see eye to eye with my peers.

I don't hang my head down and avoid conflict. I'm chin up, I smile at people that cross my path, and if somebody asks me how I'm doing, I tell them I'm great, where as before I'd simply suggest I wasn't doing too bad.

Start a diet, start working out. Make yourself better, drugs wont do that for you.
>>
>>17997390
>therapy works
When will this meme die?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.