[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /adv/ There will be a reward for good advice so bear this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: this one is mine.gif (53KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
this one is mine.gif
53KB, 670x471px
Sup /adv/
There will be a reward for good advice so bear this with me.

I’m a part-time astrologer (good complementary income and some girls like it). A friend got to know about it and asked for a complete reading.

This friend, of course, is a girl. Not just a girl. During my teen years, she was pretty much my first love (I’m 24 now). We went out for a few months some years ago, a casual thing, when we had a fallout that hurt me a lot.
She met another guy and started dating him. As we weren’t boyfriend and girlfriend, I didn’t feel betrayed or anything like that but of course I had hopes so it was really a bad time of my life. She was open to me and was very kind at the time so after I took some time off to deal with it we continued our friendship like nothing had happened. It helped that I went to live abroad for some time too (for professional reasons).

I noticed that, while we continued to talk and meet when I visited my home country and also now that I’m back, our conversations were really superficial. It’s like we barely know each other anymore but there’s a mutual appreciation that kept things going on
Anyway, since it’s not a person I actually pursue actively, this isn’t much of a problem for me. The problem which I want to address is her reading. There is a certain point in her astral map that relates a lot with her behavior during that fatidic day where we had our fallout and I’m not sure I should address that.

On one hand, it would be the first time in years we would speak about it, it could mean that this superficiality I mentioned can be broken by actually acknowledging that we have a past that since then has been ignored.

On the other hand, well, past is past.

What do you guys think?
For good advice I offer a reading based on specific questions. Give it a try, even if you don’t believe it. I need the date, time and local of birth as well as the question.
>>
>>17997146
Is this some bitter petty thing you're going to use to guilt her?

Why not just address it vaguely?
>>
File: 875889.png (414KB, 1016x717px) Image search: [Google]
875889.png
414KB, 1016x717px
Why do you want to mention about her readings? I reckon you still have some feelings for her to be writing this post.
>>
>>17997384
No, not at all. I'll say what it is:
Years ago, when she came to my place to tell me the news, she noticed how upset I was (it was pretty obvious).
She, then, started to cry and said, in the most authentic way I ever saw she express any feeling she had, as if she was unburdening herself: "Why do I always hurt those who are closest to me? I always ruin everything".
Honestly, most of the memories of that day are kinda foggy but this phrase never really left my head due to how deep they came from. I can still listen it.

And her map says that her central aspect in life is to sustain deeply and caring bonds with few but special people. I want to use that small, authentic and truthful gesture that she showed me as the example for this characteristic.

When I saw her map, it came immediately into my mind.

I'm not sure I want to talk about it with her exactly because I don't want her to think I'm using the reading to bring the past back.
>>
File: wtf is this shit.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
wtf is this shit.gif
3MB, 359x202px
>mfw this thread

Wtf man, you got hurt by her but still cant over her. Its damn simple. You coulve left out all the astrology stuff and actually tell us what hurt you that day but nope, you danced around the subject. Your brain lets you see what you want to see, but it gets you nowhere if you dont ask her the questions that give you peace.
>>
>>17997449
You can read again and notice that I addressed your
>you got hurt by her but still cant over her
point here
>Anyway, since it’s not a person I actually pursue actively, this isn’t much of a problem for me.

Never had any problem admitting it still bothers me sometimes.
I'm not the type of person that feels good untill I feel things are settled but I'm also not really in a hurry to settle them. I'm, in fact, pretty much asking if this is a good opportunity to do so and if people think I should do it (and that you answered).
Also, the astrology stuff is there because >>17997411
> I don't want her to think I'm using the reading to bring the past back
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.