[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was walking down the corridor at uni, it was quite late so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I was walking down the corridor at uni, it was quite late so it was empty aside from this janitor that I often see there. She stared at me like she often does and said 'the best'. I thought she was mocking me so I asked her what the hell did she want, but she said 'I'm talking to myself'. I was tired and feeling bad so I probably didn't come off as confident.

It got me fucking mad, a fucking janitor remembered me (I often stay up there as the only person) and she probably sees me as some weirdo (she herself is weird as fuck).

Why do those things happen to me? My therapist doesn't explain that, if anything he would say I interpreted it incorrectly and she wasn't mocking me.
>>
>>17997035
>if anything he would say I interpreted it incorrectly and she wasn't mocking me.

gee that is of course completely ridiculous, good thing you dont buy into it. glad you see the world for what it is: a movie with you as the main character where nobody thinks about anything but you.
>>
>>17997050
I mean why the fuck does she stare at me every time and says a fucking weird thing (she literally said "the best" and I don't live in an Anglophone country) to my face, if not to mock me? Maybe she really is that weird to talk to herself like that, she does look the sort.
It hope it's my paranoia, because if it's not it would mean that people see me as weird/there's something wrong with me.
>>
>>17997035
"Gee, here's that really dedicated student who stays late to do extra work. He's bound to be a big success."
>>
>>17997072
Does she even speak English?
>>
>>17997072
How would that even mock you? That makes no sense. Now if she was repeating something you said or remarking on something you were doing/wearing, okay. But now it sounds like unless her behavior is completely normal, she must be making fun of you.

She said she was talking to herself, if she really was she was probably muffling the words. It could be a name you didn't recognize and interpreted as "the best".

Try not taking stuff so personally. There will be enough people in life who truly spite or harm you, no need to waste energy on someone just doing something you don't quite understand. Maybe staring at the students makes her boring ass underpaid job bearable because she's very curious.
>>
>>17997282
Surprisingly her accent was pretty decent.
>>17997288
it just felt so weird. She stared at me with that odd expression of hers and said 'the best!!!' as if I was some kind of a weirdo whom she has nicknamed that.
I agree though, it seems like I overreacted and sperged out. I just had a pretty stressful day and felt quite bad at that moment, which made me more vulnerable.
>>
>>17997770
she probably has nothing better to do than just judge or give stupid nickname to people
>>
>>17997035
Does this trigger you op?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vRlJrkxsqo
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.