[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Law

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: aesthe.jpg (122KB, 960x721px) Image search: [Google]
aesthe.jpg
122KB, 960x721px
Anyone here that knows some basic facts about law, maybe even Ukrainian law? I plan to grab a not-so-legal guide into the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone, and if I get caught, apparently it's considered administrative offense, and brings about the fine of about 20 USD, which ain't shit. But, they take you to the station, get your reports and shit, and then there'll be a court thing for it. The question is, does it go on your permanent record? Going into the zone without the special permit required gets you charged with "violation of the regime of radiation safety in areas subjected to radioactive contamination”.
TL;DR does going into chernobyl without the right papers go on your permanent criminal record?
>>
>>17996858

All criminal offences are on some sort of record at least for a specific period of time, but usually those are country specific. Your offences will be on record in Ukraine, sure, but potential employers etc. are usually only interested in criminal records that concern your home country or any country where you've spend significant amounts of time. However, if something you do requires a check of criminal record and your Ukrainian record does come to light they could influnce employement, visa access and other official procedures. That's highly unlikely, though, because either you'd have to provide those documents or whoever is checking them should know what they are looking for. Criminal record, while accessible by almost anyone, are still somewhat hard to come by, as they need to be requested from the local authorities beforehand.
>>
Kek. Fallout fantasies
>>
>>17996865
I live in Hungary, where we need to submit what we call a "moral certificate", which is given by the government upon request, and it states whether you were involved in criminal activity, and if so, how severe it was. You're saying that in this case, my Ukrainian record wouldn't come to light unless I submit the equivalent certificate in Ukraine, or they specifically request my record from the Ukrainian government?
>>
>>17996871
in both cases, I meant submission as in to an employer
>>
>>17996871

Basically yes, it won't come to light, unless you provide it or they realise to check for it. Usually authorities seek for abroad records only if you've lived somewhere else longer, if you have had recurrent suspicious trips abroad or they have a reason to be suspicious. They don't usually give a fuck about tourist trips. However, if you are asked for your record and you fail to provide the correct one (including abroad offences) and this comes to light, it could result in more severe consequences. EU area tends to have easier bureaucracy for the exchange of this type of information, but since Ukraine falls outside of that, it should be even easier to fly under radar.
>>
>>17996882
I lived in Singapore for like 6 years, that wouldn't be a reason to look at my Ukrainian record as well, right? Completely clean record there
>>
>>17996898

Nah, even better if you've got a clean record there, since if Singapore record gets checked up, they'll see you've been on your best behaviour and assume it's enough info to go on. I work in border customs and it's honestly a lot of hassle usually to check up records, so as long as the obvious ones are alright and you don't lie about them, letting everything else slide is the norm.
>>
>>17996921
ah alright, thanks so much for the info mate
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.