[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 34

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
>>17996760
why does women ruin everything ?
>>
>>17996760
Both genders
I asked a girl on a date, but got absolutely no response yet.
What the fuck is going on?
Keep in mind, she uses an iPhone, so I KNOW she already got it.

Even a no would be an answer, as it doesn't make me suffer waiting.
>>
>>17996764
she is most likely toying with you
>>
>>17996765
Anything I should do about that or keep leaving her alone?
>>
File: 1475523041371.jpg (50KB, 599x563px) Image search: [Google]
1475523041371.jpg
50KB, 599x563px
Should a man in his mid 20s approach a lonely looking blonde qt girl with nice butt at the bus stop in campus?

I think it's weird so we just exchanged a look then I walked away
Now I'm jerking off thinking about her
It's like poetry
>>
>>17996768
now that's up to you
i mean, you asked her out, but she has not responded yet.
just don't think about it and if she responds (which i highly doubt, women are assholes) then take it from there.
If she does not respond you, you havent lost or gained anything, move on.
>>
>>17996772
i mean, what's the worst that can happend
other than her laughing at you, which women usually does.
Worth a shot if you really think you're having feelings for her.
>>
Why shouldn't men use emojis? Doesn't it depend on the type of girl you're texting with? I use one here and then, but restrain myself from more than one per two texts.
>>
File: 1457658688224.jpg (47KB, 637x342px) Image search: [Google]
1457658688224.jpg
47KB, 637x342px
>>17996777
>feelings
lol wouldn't go that far, but would I like to bury my dick in that ass? oooh yeah

I understand that most women would rather have men they are some what familiar with hit on them. So if the girl and I meet in a class, maybe I'll make a move.
>>
File: 12592244.jpg (95KB, 836x502px) Image search: [Google]
12592244.jpg
95KB, 836x502px
>>17996781
hey, it it works it works
if not...
>>
>>17996778
They look somewhat childish. Seems like you can't express yourself without using a picture. They make you look kind of dumb.
It's the same with abbreviations.
>>
Would it be weird to add a girl who's sitting next to me in one class on facebook? I haven't exactly asked for her full name directly and we only have one mutual friend together.
>>
I've got a good friend and she's essentially the only person other than my parents who texts me regularly. A few days ago, she texted me out of the blue about getting food that evening but I was busy so I declined. The next day, I texted her and asked if she wanted to get dinner this Saturday and she said that that would work. My question is if I should try to treat this as a more serious date or as just a casual get-together. I do like her since she's one of the few people who goes out of their way to interact with me and she's really fun to be around and I know she liked me for a while but I don't know if she does now
>>
>>17996816

A guy once did this to me and he opened by asking if I was in the class and if I got the date for an essay deadline, because he "forgot" to write it down. I thought nothing of it and we had a great convo and when he asked me out a week later, I agreed to go. I'd say go for it, nothing to lose really.
>>
>>17996818

Treat it as a date, but be casual about it. Generally if two people who probably like each other go out alone, it's a date. Since she liked you before, it's likely that she either still likes you now (she wouldn't have asked you otherwise) or there's potential that she will like you again if you romance her a bit. Good luck! It sounds really promising.
>>
>>17996826
where is he now? at the bottom of a river?
>>
Can I get some ideas for a birthday date?
>>
>>17996866
smoothie and bj?
>>
>>17996866

Difficult to say, because it depends on what they're into. Birthdays should be about them, so do something they'd want to do. Something they've never done bofore works too, since it's exciting and an exciting birthday is memorable.
>>
>>17996778
they should do whatever they want
>>17996816
sounds good mate
>>17996818
well, we can't tell you if she still likes you, but just go out with her and see what happens.
>>
>>17996869
Every time I've asked her what she wants to do in the past she just goes " what do YOU want to do" and we do something generic like go to the mall or watch a movie. I need this one to be special, but I'm fresh out of ideas.
>>
>>17996760
Both genders
Should you make small talk and if so how leading up to a meet up with girl/guy or jsut wait till closer to the day to strike up conversation sorting the details?
>>
File: 1466568588157.jpg (390KB, 1483x1484px) Image search: [Google]
1466568588157.jpg
390KB, 1483x1484px
>>17996895
hey I know that guy
>>
>>17996876

Well what's your town got to offer? Maybe go to actual theatre instead of a movie, it's a bit fancier. Maybe there's a stand up night at a local bar or live music. If there's an upscale restaurant, she might like that. If not, then back up some food and take her on a picnic to somewhere nice. My bf took me wall climbing on my birthday and I loved that, but something else like that could work too. Maybe book a private martial arts class or something where you could let her kick your ass and make her feel good about herself?
>>
>>17996764
Disagree with toying, she is likely wanting to reject you and obsessing over how to do it and what to say and leave out.
>>
>>17996778
They're seen as girly. I think you should use them sparsely, but use them. It can be really hard to especially get the more banter-like flirting across without a :) here and there to make sure she doesn't misunderstand it.

>>17996792
>Seems like you can't express yourself without using a picture.
It's not about being unable to express yourself "without a picture" but about being unable to express your properly without your voice and tone factoring in, without body language, without eye contact, AND without some crude visual representation of what those would add to your bare message.
>>
>>17996895
I'd say, don't bother if you need to work really hard to create an opportunity to make small talk. If you're in college together or something, then yes, it helps your chances if she's already gotten an impression of you beyond mere looks.

>how
Hard to explain, it's a certain intuition for when you can say something. Just try to get a lot of practice talking to strangers. Comment on things relevant to you both (like something happening in the moment) or some compatibility ("hey you're in x class right? do you feel prepared for the exam? I find the kind of testing so weird for this course material") that you know she's going to have an opinion on.
If you have broken the ice and it's established there's mutual goodwill, it doesn't matter much anymore and you can go as freestyle as you dare.
>>
This might be the place to ask, kinda embarrassing, my question is how should I make up when I did something (sexually) wrong to a girl. Gift card? doing her homework? there's little I can offer really.
Here is what happened and why it happened: my female friend slept over at my place (we had a fight over her sister last week, but she's coming to my place more often lately), I chatted with my friends on fb when she's sleeping, I told them "hey A's sleeping on my bed!", they were like no way, pics or it didn't happen (every guy lusts after her), so I took a photo, sent them, then they replied "anon should cum on her face and post the pic!", I told them that's too far, turned off my computer and went to sleep next to her. Then I woke up at 6 AM, super horny, somehow while half asleep I actually ejaculated a huge load on her face. That woke her up, when we both realized what happened she has this surprised look, and muttered "what the fuck, anon", then went to the bathroom and washed her face, and that's it. It's weird, but she's a lot less upset than I would imagine. (this is the girl that raised hell and threw stuffs at me when I pissed her off last week), we had breakfast like normal, maybe she's very upset on the inside or maybe she's deeply disappointed idk
>>
>>17996994
kys
>>
>>17996994
Dude, if this isn't a troll then there is no fucking way you can make up for it. She might forgive you or not be angry because she has no self-respect, but there is no way to make up for what you did. You disrespected and violated her while she was literally unable to do anything about it, and had trusted you enough to sleep in your bed. Clearly she was wrong about that.

Honestly I think it just hasn't really sunk in yet. I've been in situations not remotely like this because you are one retarded motherfucker, but where what they're doing is so far out there and completely unexpected that you are baffled and don't really know how to respond. I think once she's really processed what went on and how incredibly rude/vile it was, she won't want much to do with you anymore and rightfully so.

Hell, it's not just that you splooshed bodily fluids on her face by itself, or that you pushed a sex act on her she couldn't say no to. It had to be a sex act notorious for the degrading and domineering vibes. This is simply unforgivable.
>>
>>17996998
yeaaah it's understandable that you're angry but no. Next/
>>
File: No Gods, No Masters.png (2MB, 1080x1772px) Image search: [Google]
No Gods, No Masters.png
2MB, 1080x1772px
>>17996760
Girls,
In general which have you been more attracted to; Asian men, Black men or Latino / Mexican men?

Excluded white men because obviously women prefer them, and PLEASE no "race doesn't matter" distractions, i'm just asking which have you personally found yourself more attracted to.
>>
>>17997011
wtf, didn't mean to reply to the op and that's not the picture i uploaded, also check those dubs
>>
>>17997011
I've seen some hugely cute Asian men but in general I don't care much for them. It might have to do with their features (I mean, Asian people do look much more alike to my untrained eye than many other races) but it is also because they give me very little attention. I think in general Asian men might be less inclined to be forward with interest, or they just think they don't have a shot with a white girl, not sure.

Black men are a mixed bag, there's some I really like and many that feel neutral to me. Kind of related to what I said about the Asian men but with white guys I find it so much easier to instantly have a gut feeling about what kind of person they are based on their face shape and facial gesticulation.

Out of what you mentioned I'd opt for Latino/Mexican. However from the top of my head I like Greek/Turkish/Persian looking men most. All that bodyhair... yes.
>>
>>17997003
>I've been in situations not remotely like this
No of course you haven't.
>because you are one retarded motherfucker
Nah, my intellect is doing ok at the top of the class of a top uni, you can keep throwing insults but they are just all thrust, no aim, they won't reach anywhere close. But I must be contemptible, I get it.

Next/
>>
>>17997017
How about you respond about the actual commentary you get addressing what you did and don't get your ego in a twist because someone calls you retarded for doing something retarded?

No one is going to give you a magic fix for treating a "friend" like most people would never even think to treat a one night stand they wanted to chuck out the next morning.
>>
>>17997022
>How about you respond about the actual commentary you get addressing what you did
If you could read what I wrote. I know what I did was wrong in the first sentence, the "commentary" basically says the same thing, adding more insult, so that is what it amounts to in total, you can't expect to insult someone and be surprised they addressed the insult, given how predictable it is. "Ego", what a laugh. How would people like you get anything done, oh, no need to answer that. More rhetoric:
...I must be contemptible, as Caesar often was to the Gauls, for I continually come under attack from those lacking the wherewithal to engage the fight. My rationality and intelligence sit comfortably in my general's tent, high on a hill, while mud is flung at my skirmishers.

I am looking for a solution, the comment says it doesn't exist. I have nothing to say to that, I just look to the next mind who can think of something new.
>>
I've been thinking on getting my girlfriend a phone, just a cheap smartphone with no plan. We never really get to see each other over the weekends, or alone really so I thought maybe getting one would help out a little bit so that way we would be able to talk to each other a little more. My question though is it's only been 5 months, would that be a little early to do this and would it actually be a good idea to do this or should I just stick to how we interact now?
>>
>>17997011
White girl here. I have to say im more inclined to stay within my race for the sake of the question i have found Latino / Mexican men to be attractive. Excluding the really short ones and the ones who immigrated here iv found Mexican men to be really charming and romantic and i like their dowry eyes. I havent really met a lot of Asians personally but i dont find them really ugly or attractive. Iv only had a crush on one black guy in my entire life but besides that one guy iv never been able to have feels for a black guy beyond a friend. I usually just cant relate to black men and from personal experience / dating a lot of them are sexually aggressive in a very bad way. And as it was stated i cant really read them. To me Latino guys are the more relateable and caring out of all non-white men and id say they can be the most funny and romantic at times, imo.

So for me its probably White men > Latino / Mexican men > Asian / Black men
>>
>>17997011
I prefer Asian hands down. That includes over white guys too. I'm mixed race black/white in case you cared. But yeah. The other race I like is like, Pacific Islander but you didn't include them so.
>>
>>17997039
>Excluding the really short ones and the ones who immigrated here
kek are you really "White girl"?
>>
>>17997047
Why do you say that? I live in California btw.
>>
>>17997034
You are a high being of pure rational thought and intellect yet "somehow" you have no idea how you managed to aim and ejaculate on a woman's face? Sorry man, you can sell that bullshit to yourself but not to me.

If you want your feelings to be handled with kid gloves, get some therapy. If you ask advice on 4chan of all fucking places, don't go crying and talking about how smart you are when someone casually calls you a retard. It's a bad look.

Yes you did acknowledge that you did something wrong but my point was that you don't seem to grasp the extent. If you give her a gift card or offer to do some practical favor in turn, that's adding insult to injury. Imagine a girl took a steaming shit on you in your sleep or told the girl you crushed on that your dick was tiny to ruin your chance or whatever, then her offering you a gift card to make up for it. You'd need to be one sorry sod to not flip your shit over that.

Regardless of whether or not there was malicious intent on your side, this is how deeply you disrespected her, and you can't expect her to believe that you "just happened" to come on her face. Even if that's true, what I can't check obviously, it is simply much more likely that you fully wanted to do this and after climaxing was hit with guilt/the realization of what you did so you tried to act like it was an accident. So she's at least going to suspect intent.

Fine, if you want to try making it up to her start a real conversation and give a heartfelt apology, pull whatever explanation you can think of out of your ass, let her express how she feels then ASK HER what she needs from you.
>>
>>17997051
Nothing :)
>>
For girls

Am I being childish?

My gf went out to clubbing 2 days ago and we didn't talk on the phone. I was slightly worried but said OK to her asking as I don't want to be this control freak bf. She then went to another friend's place yesterday for sleepover and we couldn't really talk again.

Now she came home today and was free but didn't make initiative to call but at least gave me a text. She knows I've been sick the past few days. I txted her that I'm sleeping now and she was suprised that I didn't call her and said she was waiting for me?

Am I being childish for wanting more attention and initiative from her seeing that we didn't talk on the phone for 3 days now?
>>
>>17997062
It's hard to judge without knowing what your normal is as a couple. What stands out to me the most is her being surprised that you did not call her - why should the onus be on you?
She was the one most busy, if anything it's logical that she reaches out once she's free.

But from what I'm used to, three days without talking isn't necessarily a big deal. It also depends on how long you've been together, though, and how clingy you both are.

Don't forget it's also possible that you are both playing a game of chicken and being afraid to reach out more and potentially like the other person more than vice versa.
>>
Mommy is getting dumb and more emotional as she gets old.
Is it possible to find a girl that won't become like this? It seems like this happens to all of them/you (go to a geriatric home if you think I'm shitposting).
>>
>>17997069
What are you talking about? Yeah old people tend to become sentimental and repeat themselves and what not. But that's not a female thing, just a human thing. My dad is only sixty five, anger issues for his whole life, and he now tears up when seeing cute animals in commercials.
>>
>>17997073
It is MUCH worse on women.
My dad doesn't cry.
>>
>>17997077
I don't know, I've worked with old people a fair bit and it never stood out to me in any way. Maybe you are biased because that's the dynamic with your parents?

Either way, you grow old together, someone isn't doing a 180 overnight. And even if you remain the more pragmatic one you change when growing old and find a new dynamic. I mean, if you keep in mind that your partner could develop dementia or never reach old age to begin with or need lots of intensive care, crying easily seems like the least of your worries as an aging couple.
>>
File: [(Disgusted Noise)].jpg (71KB, 400x488px) Image search: [Google]
[(Disgusted Noise)].jpg
71KB, 400x488px
>Hey there! How are you d-
>"Sorry I'm a bit busy"
>rejection feels like I was hit in the stomach by some skelly

I hate this shit.

How do I cope with rejection? Especially since my sense of touch and my emotions are very sensitive.

I've read that rejection is both physical and emotional, and of course psychological.
>>
>>17997062
Are you sure she knew you were? Idk how she is but id at least check up my bf if i knew he was sick. Her saying "i was waiting for you to call" is something i do. If i didn't want someone to inquire on something i did and saw an opportunity id redirect unwanted attention from myself and blame the asker.

I stopped by your house yesterday to surprise you and noticed weren't you home yesterday. Where were you?

Wait are you spying on me? What gives?

Or at least something like that.
>>
>>17997052
>If you want your feelings to be handled with kid gloves, get some therapy. If you ask advice on 4chan of all fucking places, don't go crying and talking about how smart you are when someone casually calls you a retard

Hah, maybe you shouldn't be so sensitive to my casual response to the insult? I don't expect kid gloves and I would expect the same from the other party. It is ok to make a thrust but it is not ok to parry and riposte? lol this is 4chan right, We could go at this all day, but fencing is not what I'd do on the internet so I would like to end it here. Admittedly I'm not familiar with banters. I just got the impression that this is what anyone here would do, and this is the place to ask when you reallly really fucked something up in life but need to keep anonymity. I believe this is one such incident.

>simply much more likely that you fully wanted to do this and after climaxing was hit with guilt/the realization of what you did so you tried to act like it was an accident

Nah it's not an accident, I wanted to do it. This is a sexual assault, but she hasn't taken any action against me yet. She could easily ruin my future career if she reports this to the uni.

>if you want to try making it up to her start a real conversation and give a heartfelt apology, pull whatever explanation you can think of out of your ass, let her express how she feels then ASK HER what she needs from you

Ask her what she needs from me. Ok, this is simple.
Asking her out is ok, too? yeah I'm prepare to be insulted over this again.
>>
>>17997085
First rule is to never lose sight of the rest of the world because of one person. If you need to, actively remind yourself of other people you like and appreciate to soften the blow. This is how it works in life - people can like you fine and not have time for you, or even not feel like seeing you on a given day. That hurts much more when you've hung up your entire self image on what they think of you (or what they and two other people think of you) than when you are confident through experience that many different people can appreciate your company.

Furthermore, it is also a matter of practice. Experiencing again and again that this happens sometimes, and next time you do have quality time it doesn't feel any differently.

I also struggled with this and found it had in part to do with my attitude in social dynamics. I would have this "I'll bend over backwards for you and hope that you do the same in turn so it balances each other out" view. Doesn't work, people find it suffocating or simply don't realize how much effort you put in and treat you like a normal contact.
If you have more going on in your own life, more set boundaries, an easier time also telling other people that you're just too busy or too tired/down to interact for a moment, you experience first-hand how that feeling can exist alongside your affection for them and your gratefulness for their presence in your life. That's the ultimate step.
>>
>>17997011
I'm half- Asian but I love my white men. Asians lack a penis, latinos and black people are too creepy or I have had too many bad experiences that I don't want to mess with them. Now, I might find someone attractive despite the race but it's a small handful
>>
>>17997098
If you ask her out wait until you are 100% certain that she has forgiven you. Eg a good indicator is if you had a serious fight in the meantime and she did not bring it up.

It can work in your favor because at least it shows her that you have some real liking for her and didn't think she was just good enough to function as your cum tissue, but you want to be really really sure it does not stir up resentment she had stored away somewhere
>>
>>17997011
I'm assuming you're including Semitic and related people in with white, so Asian hands down.
>>
>>17997115
Na i meant to put Arabic but forgot. I'm surprised by all the "Asians hands down" post to be honest. Iv had a few Asian friends who couldn't get a gf and i feel bad for them. Like wtf where are you girls at for my bros?
>>
>>17997122
>Jewish people
>Arabic
What.

Though to be fair I'm >>17997015 and also love Jewish men for similar reasons as the others I mentioned as favorites, especially the combination of curls, very dark eyes and thick eyebrows. Too bad they're circumcised even where I live.
>>
>>17997122
There's not many Asian boys round these parts
>>
>>17997124
>>17997122
Semitic includes both Jews, arabs, and the rest of the Semitic peoples.

Asians are incredibly qt and usually have a lot of cultural similarities (or interesting cultural differences), but ultimately I'm too tall and they are just too different so I've never dated one. I've had tons of Asian friends though.
>>
>>17996760
Is it a bad thing to compliment a complete stranger in a club? I was a dancing with some girl and somewhere after dancing for about 1-2 hours I blurted out something along the lines "you're very pretty" and I can't remember what she responded because it was pretty loud and I was drunk but I think it was a thank you.
>>
>>17997137
Right, not a native and always thought Semitic was just Jewish. Thanks for pointing that out to me before I embarrassed myself in real life.

Either way yeah I really relate to what you're saying. I am fairly tall (5'8) with pale skin, dark hair and dark eyes. I am slender but to an Asian guy I probably look like a bigger, less dainty and frail boned version of "his own" women.
>>
>>17997011
Asian men don't strike me as masculine and i don't see myself being with a black man so i'd have to go with latinos although they're a hit and miss. Some latinos are scummy but the Americanized ones are cool. Also i like their tired eyes and those slight accents.
>>
>>17997141
>5'8
Lol same. I might not even be done growing yet. My mom is 5'10" and will be disappointed if I don't get on her level.
>>
>>17997149
Ah, own it! I used to be insecure about it, but honestly in all practical senses it's pretty damn cool. Not having to literally look up to people, natural hugs, standing kisses and eye contact with virtually all, and women already have a physical disadvantage without being a head shorter than your given man. Plus you can reach stuff and long legs.
>>
>>17997104
Thank you!

>didn't think she was just good enough to function as your cum tissue

Is this what she could be thinking? It's hard to imagine, she has always been very arrogant, she could have pretty much any guy she wants. Exbfs were all very successful guys, (rowing team, scholar, rich families etc.) even though they never lasted long. I like her in a lot of ways, we had playdates since we were snotty toddlers. We saw each other naked all the time back then, my mom and her mom let us shower together until we were like 10. But the sexual thought towards her only started recently, since her family moved away when we were 12, and somehow we ended up in the same uni.

Oh yeah about serious fight, I did make a move on her sister, but failed. She believes I only wanted to toy with her sister, I said I don't know and that should not be her business. Initially the sister was totally ok with fwb deal, we had pretty intense sex three times, then hot sis started avoiding me. I tried to contact her sister through her. So I realized too late that's a no-no. We had this fight before the incident.
>>
>>17997137
>I'm too tall
how tall ?
>>
Girls

Have you ever been attracted to a guy your height or 1 inch shorter then you?
>>
>>17997157
Yeah absolutely.
>>
Guys and Guys

Is 5'8 short? Or is it maybe short but passable for you not noticing?
>>
>>17997158
are u fat?
>>
>>17997157
>>17997158
Wanted to add that my ex was my height and it was amazing for sex. Spooning, 69, eye contact in missionary, standing sex... everything just lines up nicely.
>>
>>17997163
Never have been as much as chubby.
>>
>>17997151
Haha I've thankfully never really been bothered by it. Having a 6' SO makes me feel as small and short as I need.

Trying to buy well-fitting pants though. I've given up. Good thing I prefer skirts/dresses anyways.

>>17997155
5'8", All the Asians I've known personally have been shorter than me.
>>
>>17997166
then you aren't single.
good to know
>>
hey liberal women, how do handle the situation of younger women having their rights restricted due to your collective absolutely colossal fucking failures as of late. like do you tell them you fucked up and try to tell them to do better than you or do you just try sweep it under the rug or mask it is with something like "HAHAH i messed things up 4 u now deal w/ it" like you usually do?
>>
My ex was the best bf iv had and was 5'8 and im 5'9. But if im honest its hard for me to be attacted to a man shorter then me because i dont like looking down to at a man. Not to mention that feeling you get from looking up at a man. He was the exception because he was charming, intelligent and confident without doing that pitbull walk or having an exaggerated persona. I never noticed he was shorter because of his personality but besides him i cant find a man shorter then me attractive. I feel bad for saying that.
>>
How are you supposed to meet people in college, let alone meet a girl I'd actually want to date? I don't live on campus and it seems like everyone is either in an established friend group or looks like they want to be alone.
>>
>>17997211
>i dont like looking down to at a man
same, I'm a guy but my erection would be a lot better if I'm with a small woman. It's even worse in my case because I'm like 190 cm but I prefer girls shorter than 165 cm
>>
>>17997211
Don't be. Also things like hugs are much better if the man is taller than you because ideally you can lay your head on his chest while hugging.
>>
>>17997211
Meant for>>17997157

>>17997160
Its short but barely noticeable. Imo 5'8 comes off as a teenager and not really short. Most men are barely taller then me so i go by that.
>>
Girls

When a girl takes too long to reply what does that mean? she does reply but like 30 min after she receives the message.
>>
Girl asked our group of friends to watch a movie together knowing they all couldn't watch except me (instead of asking me directly). We ended up watching it together but nothing happened. We had a great time talking though.

Do you girls plan these kinds of things? (i.e. does she like me?/did she want me alone?)
Or was it all a coincidence because she forgot everyone else had very important things to do.
>>
>>17997242
If im interested in a guy or conversation the most i will not respond is 10 minutes and only because so i dont sound desperate. If i dont respond for more then 30 minutes and i liked the guy either something happened or i want him to text me to make sure hes interested and thats only if iv been talking to him for awhile. Most likely she isn't interested in you, she sees the message but she just isn't digging you.

I can confidently say most woman will go out of their way for a guy who's interested.
>>
>>17997251
Women want you to make the first move if they like you. Did you hug / touch her playfully in anyway?
>>
>>17997259
I figured as much. We do reply back in forth but I knew something was off. I wanted to tell myself she is interested but i won't force it if she isn't. Thanks for the insights though much appreciated.
>>
>>17997259
>10 minutes and only because so i dont sound desperate
You literally deliberately wait just because of some perceived appearance? How many guys have you pulled that shit with and they end up dropping you instead of the other way around?
>>
>>17997278
She's probably just a little shy and insecure, it's not that big a deal.
>>
>>17997281
Yeah it is. Do you know how fucking annoying that shit is?

>this girl who im interested in and is also interested in me deliberately stalls communication for ulterior motives

Wow what a great start to a relationship. Fuck off idiot.
>>
>>17997286
I doubt she does it for every message. Some stuff isn't worth getting mad over.
>>
>>17997281
>>17997289

>it's not that big a deal.
>Some stuff isn't worth getting mad over.

Really cool opinions man. I'm glad you're okay with sub-par communication.
>>
>>17997263
Wanted to try that after I got comfortable but she grabbed a blanket before that.
>>
Do girls like pale skinned guys in America ? I see a lot of girls who like guys with tan or dark skin.
>>
File: 1459956981684.png (287KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1459956981684.png
287KB, 1600x900px
>>17997104
Update: she just entered my room, got real comfortable and is reading a magazine on my bed (apparently she's living here now lol). I apologized to her and she said she's not gonna forgive me and went back to reading her magazine and painting her nails. I ask her is there anything I can do she said she will let me know.

So I guess that's the end of it.
>>
File: 1387843638155s.jpg (7KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1387843638155s.jpg
7KB, 250x238px
>>17996792
>>
>>17997307
Pale skin is best skin. It's rare and looks like a Greek/Roman marble statue.
>>
>>17996760
I hooked up with a guy from one of my classes in november. It was good and we both said we had wanted to do it for a long time and were happy it finally happened.
We stopped talking after and I thought we were over and he just wanted to hook up once, we still chatted whenever we ran into each other and texted about school we never completely lost touch.
he saw me on the street after winter break and asked me to hang out again. He texted me a few times but the night I finally agreed, I went to his room late at night after a party. I thought we would just hook up again but he just wanted to watch a movie and make out and didn't seem interested in sex even though I thought that was why he invited me over. We talked about deep stuff and personal issues and it felt very relationshippy and cuddly. He said sorry for treating me like shit last semester, saying that he was dealing with academic and family issues and asked why I wasn't more mad at him for treating me like that.

I ended up staying in his room until 4:30am when he walked me home, gave me his sweater and kissed me outside my door, promising we'd hang out again soon. But then I see him in class this week and he acts like nothing happened!!! And I did the same and acted like nothing had happened.

guys what does he want with me? is he just stringing me along or is he actually interested in something more serious.
>>
Does dick size actually matter? I can eat pussy quite good but the fact my dick is average/below average makes me want to rip my refrigerator out of the wall and destroy it in a hulk like rage. I'm really self conscious about my size.
>>
>>17997357
Someone post that study where the vast majority of women are happy with their partner's penis size, but less than half of guys are happy with their own size.
>>
File: cock.jpg (165KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
cock.jpg
165KB, 600x450px
>>17997357
>>
Nibbling roast beef is so hot and delicious. Don't my fellow guys agree?
Girls, why are you not proud of your roast beef?
>>
How common is casual sex in college? I don't hear much about it and it makes me sick to think any of the people I talk to are fine fucking outside of a relationship.
>>
Mostly a question for women, but males welcome too.

I have a friend, told her my feelings, rejected. Sucks but ok. Still friends but slowly stop talking. See her months later, reconnect and have a ton of fun, friends again. Great because shes my go to for emotional support/dating advice I dont get from male friends and vice versa.

Anyway, she texts a lot, honestly kind of exhausting sometimes since I have no vested interested in dating her anymore, but want to stay friends so try to stay engaged. There are some times that I can't text cause im with a fuck buddy and she gets super nosy/annoying when people are texting me (i put up with it cause sex duh) so I tell my friend i cant text much on those nights. She knows about this girl cause Ive asked for advice. The thing is, the day after or day of even she gets really curt with our texts. One word replies, not really engaging all that much. It's a relief desu but only for a bit cause then she starts up again.

Recently I asked her if she wanted to see a movie this upcoming weekend. She told me she would let me know if she could do it the next day. Next day another friend is trying to set up a party but cant decide a day, I say whatever day cause I have no plans (she hadnt gotten back to me about the movie two days later). Today she asks me if movie is still happening tomorrow, I tell her idk cause friend wants to do a party but cant decide the day yet. She says "oh ok lmk" I ask her if sunday night would be fine if I cant do tomorrow. She just texts ok. I say sweet and that I'll try to bully my friend into making the party tonight so we have tomorrow, just making a bit of a joke cause I could tell she was doing the terse text thing again. She sends me "ok :(" I didnt respond, I thought about asking her whats up but I said fuck it let her deal with whatever

What is going on? Why is she mad at me? I always feel she gets like this when we talk about stuff like hookups even though we both tell each other about our own
>>
>>17997370
I know about 5 attractive girls
3 are roasties
2 are innies
But it's not like vaginas alone determine attractiveness. To be honest they all look weird. They only look very sexual when attached to a girl I know.
>>
>>17997370
It looks gross. I'm not full blown Arby's, but I would definitely prefer a perfectly pink innie like 2D qts have.
>>
>>17997352
greek and roman statues were painted and men were always painted darker you uncultured ignorant cunt.
>>
>>17997389
Why does it make you sick? Its very common and not just in college. I suggest trying to be a bit more open minded. You dont have to engage in it yourself but being so judgemental about it makes you awful to be around. People can feel that shit.
>>
>>17997417
Yeah and? Doesn't mean the way they look today isn't sexy as fuck and much better. Pale for life.
>>
>>17997426
Because it's disgusting, I can't look at that kind of person without being repulsed by the lack of decency
>>
Girls how do you want a guy to seal the deal / ask for sex? I have had good chemistry and relationships with girls but i never know how to seal the deal so i missed the opportunity.
>>
>>17996760
Girls and guys

How do you push back the never ending desire to end your own existence?

I'm really struggling.
>>
>>17997442
Therapy
>>
>>17997446
I have 226 dollars to my name, no car, no health insurance and typing this out isn't helping.
>>
>>17997157
Yes. But I usually assume they have a complex about they're height so I don't really pursue them.
>>
>>17997480
You could just be honest and say "No."
>>
>>17997157
My ex was 14 cm (that's 5.5 inches apparently) shorter than me, we dated for 4 years
>>
>>17997140
Uh, no?
>>17997208
>>>/pol/
>>17997442
I distract myself with video games, anime and desperately having conversations with people I know about literally anything.
>>
>>17997432
skin doesnt look grey unless its rotting you retarded shithead
>>
LADIES:

What kind of underwear is sexy for women? What do black boxer-briefs do for you?
>>
>>17997499
oh look another liberal who deflects legitimate criticism
>>
Does romantic disinterest always indicate sexual disinterest?

A girl friendzoned me, but shes very touchy and flirty with me, especially when shes drunk. I catch her looking at me sometimes and she likes to be close, even when there are other guys to flirt with. She is very attractive.

I honestly think just one drunken night, one certain look and we'll be all over each other.
>>
>>17997226
You join clubs and try to meet girls with similar interests. You can also meet them in class, form study groups and get to know them that way. Also campus wide events are a good way to meet them. I wouldn't suggest hitting on girls at the library because they're probably trying to get shit done. If they're just shooting the breeze in the student union or wherever then try to join in with some causal smalltalk.

Honestly what's most important when talking to a girl is reading her body language, the atmosphere etc. If you start talking to someone and they give you one word answers, turn their body away from you, look around for an exit then take the hint and back off.

Also ease you're way into it. Don't talk to a girl for 10 seconds then immediately try to get her number. If you see her regularly you can take your time and ask for her number/add her on Facebook or whatever she prefers after a few interactions.
>>
If a girl singles you out to add you on facebook, does that mean anything?

Me and some friends meet for drinks on the weekend and sometimes there are trivia nights. Recently a girl has joined our group invited by a mutual friend. She's pretty cool, pretty laid back and not bad at trivia either. Anyway, at one point during the night she says to me since we're trivia partners now we should be friends on facebook. I give it to her, and I expect her to ask other members of our group but she only asked me. I wasn't the only one who she had just met either.

I didnt realize it till a few days later. Should I be trying to pursue something here or is this fairly innocuous? Not really feeling her that way but I do like when women take interest cause its kinda rare.
>>
For both sexs. Skinny male here. I want to have sex with a (a bit) fat girl (bigger than chubby). The problem is I never had sex with a fat girl before and my small penis is only 10cm (~4in). She is going to still feel pleasure or she requires a bigger tool?
>>
>>17997590
depends on the women really. If shes fat enough, her pelvis will be fat and therefore her vagina will kind be like, in there. Kinda like fat guys (such as myself) have some of their dicks hidden by fat. I've got maybe another inch under there.
>>
>>17997590
>>17997601
Also I know a chick who was just about to hook up with a guy and saw that his penis was around your size and legit rejected him when they were in bed. He didnt talk to her again,

Horrified me when I heard it, I cant imagine what thats like. Didnt think some women were THAT shallow. Be prepared for anything my man.
>>
>>17997499
So it's fine then? I think it's just generally you should avoid saying straight up compliments to a random girl in a club as a male but I guess it was alright since I had danced with her for a good while before blurting it out.
>>
>>17997530
>gray

Nigger nobody said anything about gray. I'm starting to suspect you're a buttmad brownie.
>>
My girlfriend of two years is progressively becoming unattractive to me and it's starting to bug me.

She has hairy legs, dry skin, her toe and fingernails are just gross, my finger and toenails look better than hers and i'm a guy. Her hair is always wild and unkept. She is just basically looks like a bum all the time. Now what upsets me is that when i first met her, she wasn't like this at all, she looked great in all areas, she was even skinnier. The last time we had sex it wasn't because I was attracted to her and genuinely wanted it but it was because i hadn't had sex in a while because of stress at work and i was really horny i didn't really enjoy it at all to be honest.

I do love my girlfriend and i want to be with her but she's stubborn and easily has her feelings hurt. How do i get her to stop being gross so that i can actually go back to being attracted to her again? I don't really care that she gained weight i just want her to start taking care of herself again, it's pissing me off.
>>
>>17997639
No way to be nice man. Tell her you dont feel attracted to her because of all the things you mentioned. Tell her you love her, but part of it is physical and shes plain not taking care of herself anymore. The fact that she doesnt seem to care about how she looks in front of you says a lot about what she thinks of you too.
>>
>>17997632
the person i was talking to compared human skin to marble statues. literally the color, not the physique. do you know how to read?
>>
>>17996816
nah! I would suggest if you're having second thoughts to have a conversation with her in class first before adding. About anything really, assignments, how her weekend went, just ask her how she's doing.
>>
>>17997673
>marble
>gray

Holy shit you're retarded
>>
>>17996818
go in with an open mind I'd say, a dinner one on one to me seems to be a date but who knows. Guess it depends on how your friendship has been up to this point. Worst case scenario, it's not a date and you'll just have a fun night with a friend. Hope it goes well!
>>
This girl used to be my high school sweetheart, after 8 years we met again last Christmas at the mall, so I helped carrying a few items to her apartment. We were both happy to see each other, she let me know she is about to get married this year, I congratulated her. We talked a few times over drinks since then, joked about happy and silly memories, I was just being friendly.

Yesterday she told me she believes I'm the love of her life, "the one that got away", how do I convince her that it's just hormones acting up, she wants to run away with me what the fuck, is this some sort of advanced stage of cold feet before marriage? or is it my fault? I really want her to be happy with her soon to be husband, it's hard to see her this way.
>>
>>17996876
maybe take her to a concert? You can always download the app bandisintown and see if any of her favorite artists are in your area. I know I'd be stoked if a partner bought me tickets to a favorite band of mine
>>
>>17997370
I'm a dude and I love eating girls out no matter how it looks. I've done roast beef and innies, all that really matters is it's all clean down there. All the same to me!
>>
>>17997680
>all marble is the same!
let me guess, laminate countertops at your place then? since youre an obvious poorfag thats never left the south ill have you know pic related does NOT look pure white in person, it strikes as grey
>>
File: 'David'_by_Michelangelo_JBU0001.jpg (15KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
'David'_by_Michelangelo_JBU0001.jpg
15KB, 250x375px
>>17997725
whoops, take a gander at this while youre at it

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marble
>>
>>17997725
Anon, you know what they meant and you're just going on until they outright say it. You're a jackass.
>>
>>17997735
no even the whitest mable with no impurities doesnt even closely resemble human skin.
>>
File: IMG_8792.jpg (25KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8792.jpg
25KB, 225x225px
>>17997730
>>17997725
>posts a marble statue that is white
>posts a link that literally lists 13 of the 19 types of marble as "white"

Please continue, your absolute assblastedness about this is hilarious
>>
File: 5634333.jpg (13KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
5634333.jpg
13KB, 600x400px
I know this is a common problem, but I figured I'd vent about it anyways

>In love with boss from work
>She's amazing in every single way
>Share the same interests
>Get along great
>Have lunch together every day
>Sometimes hangout after work
>She says I'm one of her best friends
>Feels great
>Only one little problem...
>She's getting married next month

I've tried moving on, but we work together and see each other all the time, I'm having such a hard time getting her off my mind, I can honestly say I love her more than anything or anyone in my entire life, her fiancé is a great guy who treats her right, not a scummy thing about him, he's really great

I just wish it were me...what do I do?
>>
File: blushing dude.png (21KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
blushing dude.png
21KB, 200x200px
If a 24 year old dude has never had sex, or even held hands or kissed a girl, is it bad?

Asking for a friend.
>>
>>17997756
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_types_of_marble
you conveniently didnt bother with that. also david is made of carrara marble, look it up for yourself. its riddled with those fucking grey swirls
>>
A girl messaged me out of nowhere and asked me "Hi how are you doing".
That's the only thing she said and I have no idea how to respond.
We were at the same special kids center about 10 years ago but we haven't talked at all since we left. We're both around 20 and pretty much normal now.
Please help me make sense of this situation
>>
>>17997391
Any help with this?

Mini update: A while after this she asked to go to lunch since shes on her break. I declined because I didnt have the cash and was enjoying my tanning time outside. Same kind of terse/one word answers. Managed to force the conversation into normal territory. She made it a point to let me know shes busy now on Saturday but free sunday. Just said ok cool we'll see the movie then.

I dont get it. Shes not into me, she said so herself, but she does this weird jealous act everytime. wtf.
>>
>>17997801
Only if you make it bad.
Depends on the reason, are you super autistic? Yeah, if you don't learn how to not appear autistic then your chances of getting laid are pretty slim. Work on your social skills, build up. It's gonna be hard due to age, yes, but not impossible. There's some tismo girls out there too you know.
Just waiting for "the one" or the right time or whatever? That's typically fine. Lots of women would even admire that to some degree, you're not just out using women and shit.

Lastly, there's absolutely no real reason to ever disclose your sexual history unless it's specifically asked. If they don't ask if you're a virgin, you have no reason to ever offer that info yourself.

Basically it all comes down to who you're talking to. Some ladies prefer men with experience, others get off to the idea of taking your virginity the same as some dudes get off to the idea of taking a girls. Some don't care one way or another.
Most won't care regardless of their preferences if they actually love/like you and are not just some random bar whore.
>>
>>17997837
You have a girls number still for 10 years? and it hasnt changed? I'm more interested in that desu
>>
>>17997760
Do not make friends with women obviously
>>
>>17997837
Tell her how you're doing? lol
Ask her the same, catch up with one another. She reached out to you so she's interested in chatting, if you're intersted in chatting, then chat. But if you haven't seen or heard from one another since you were literal children, keep in mind she's basically a whole new person.
>>
now i remember why i never come here
>>
Am I the only one who thinks the dating scene is retarded as fuck?

Why would I go out on a date with a girl that I don't know, let alone be generous and chivalrous towards her?
>>
>>17997859
Because you like her? And want to get her like you too?
>>
Is it weird for the girl to kiss the guy first? I really like my best friend and plan on kissing him tonight. I'm just being overly anxious and I don't want to chicken out so advice?
>>
>>17997859
The way it is now, yes. Because kids are too impatient these days, they want to skip the friendship phase and jump straight into romance/sex. Most kids aren't even interested in romance at all, since now its perfectly socially accepted you can fuck without being in a formal relationship.

They call it a girlFRIEND/boyFRIEND for a reason. You're not supposed to be dating a complete stranger. You're supposed to be meeting a friend, who you may or may not potentially grow mutual feelings for.
Relationships are supposed to just happen, fall into place, not be sought out.
Nobody wants to take the effort and time anymore though, so they rush through and try to push these very close intimate relationships on complete strangers. And shockingly, they almost always end pretty quickly.
>>
>>17997862
NO OMG DO IT. Seriously, a girl making the first move is such a relief. A girl rejected me when I asked her out, didnt see her for a while until recently and I think shes into me. Im not making a move, but if she did then id be all for it. Do it.
>>
>>17997862
>Is it weird
no, just go for it
>>
>>17997862
I live firmly by the mindset of "If you don't do it yourself, you can never assume it'll be done at all."

You can wait if you want, but at some point you have to realize nothing will ever happen if neither of you make a move. It's a game of chicken really, one of you is gonna have to do something or you both lose.

Make a move if you feel you can. It's scary and daunting yes, but if he actually shares your feelings that's probably what he's feeling too.
>>
>>17997849
I don't think that I am autistic.
I was just extremely shy and socially anxious along with having massive self esteem issues during my teens when I actually had a chance of interacting with chicks so I never tried to socialize with them and the thought of even just talking with any chick I was crushing on was enough to paralyze me.

After high school and army, I fell into 3 years of depression where I hardly even left the house, and only last year did I finally get back to studying at the age of 23, and dealt with girls roughly my age for the first time in years.
I still had the same sort of issues I had during my teens, but not as drastic, so I was at least able to socialize with girls on my class and in the apartment complex where I lived, though still, I found it hard to relate to them, especially if they chatted about their relationships and shit. That stuff is a wholly alien field of life to me.

I did even have a crush on this chick from the same apartment complex where I was living in, whom I hung around with, but that went nowhere because I never explicitly dared to ask her for a date.

In any case, given that my level of experience with relationships and sex is at the level of a 13 year old boy (as in, absolutely none), I feel hopelessly intimidated by girls my age who have half a dozen if not more relationships behind them on average.
>>
>>17997683
>hormones acting up
Really reaaally doubt it buddy, be honest, what did you do?
>>
>>17997850
It was a facebook message, wierd thing about it is that I don't even check facebook that often and it just popped up
>>17997854
Yeah seems like a good idea. She's always been into horses, but it looks like she's way less autistic about it. Could be a great opportunity to lower my own autism too.
>>
File: IMG_4350.png (219KB, 548x407px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4350.png
219KB, 548x407px
Anon are you legitimately autistic or seomthing? Why did one femanon saying she prefers pale guys and likening them to a marble statues make you so triggered?
>>
>>17997874
Yeah, that's the 4chan definition of autism at least lol. Socially incompetent. Sorry, wasn't meaning to be particularly insulting, just chan slang.

Don't listen to the other channers screaming meme when I say this, but in all honesty my advice is to work on yourself a tad more before being concerned about dating.
You sound like you've already taken some strides, which is good, but you'll need far more confidence before you're ready to really hit the dating game. Unless you're going to go for women who are just as shy and awkward or whatever.
First thing you should do is work on just making friends and talking with people, male or female, regardless of if you'd ever see yourself dating them or not. You just wanna get used to being around people in a casual setting.
Once you can shake that intimidation you say you're feeling, then you can try hitting on some chicks. And hey, not all women are the same. I'm turning 22 soon, and I've only had one serious relationship from high school, if you're not counting the handful of 1 day "relationships" where the boy carried my books to class in elementary/middle school kek. I've never had vaginal sex either.
Yeah, I'm still more experienced than you, but not by that much. There are plenty of other girls like me too though, who really haven't done all that much either.
>>
>>17997859
Yep I agree with the other anon. It should be friends first. Thankfully I didn't have to deal with dating at all. Met my best friend in high school and then we became a couple after we graduated.
>>
>>17997824
>implying that makes it more gray than white
>implying most marble statues aren't made with white marble
>implying it even matters since pale guys are obviously closer to looking like that than dark guys ever will

Pale guys continue to be the best.
>>
>>17997901
It's funny to me, how everyone used to say "Oh your high school romance will never last"
Yet I know only 3 couples. All 3 of them met in high school (except the one, which was like, right after graduation) and they're still together.

I think now it's like if you DON'T bag someone in high school you're doomed to be in the casual sex game until your 30's at least.
>>
>>17997916
Seriously. And everyone STILL says that. Especially here on /adv/. I think it's sour grapes/ crabs in a bucket mentality.
>>
File: michael.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
michael.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>17997898
Unfortunately I don't feel like I have much more time left. I'll be turning 24 this summer, and next year I'll be 25. Something what my cousin (who's 27 now, married and has a kid) told me last time I saw him hit me pretty hard, which was basically that "You gotta start hurrying, otherwise the only girls you will get are ones with baggage attached" (as in, kids from former relationships), which is hardly something desirable in my opinion.

The whole "learn how to socialize" stuff is something you are supposed to learn in your teens. I didn't, so I am basically a social retard.
At this point, it almost seems like the easier solution is to just accept wizardhood and stop worrying about the fact that I'll be forever alone virgin till I die, which honestly would actually be quite easy, if I didn't long for companionship. It's not like I crave sex itself, I can satisfy my needs via masturbation just fine. It is loneliness, and the basic need for closeness and affection (both of which I utterly lack), which are driving me insane.
>>
>>17997895
because its a shit analogy and i have insomnia right now

>>17997912
>>implying that makes it more gray than white
youve never drawn done a value drawing have you? ANY slight difference in value against pure white shows through big time. just because color absolutism says its white it doesnt mean it fucking looks white. the impurities and subtle lighting variations make it look grey
>>implying it even matters since pale guys are obviously closer to looking like that than dark guys ever will
which brings me back to my original point, ALL SKINS COLORS WILL LOOK GREY WHEN THEY ARE ROTTING
>>
>>17997406
They don't look gross, girl. They're fun and nice!

>>17997590
If your dick is hard as fuck and not thin, you'll probably not have problems. I might be 1 inch bigger than you and I had problems with a chubby girl when I wasn't that aroused. Her ass was too big for my not so hard cock.

>>17997697
I'm OP. I totally agree, bro.
>>
I'm a girl.

There is a guy I like but he's hard to get a hold off online, however we've been chatting for a while even if he doesn't connect on fb more than once daily - but he always replies to me, even if late. We did flirt a bit and sometimes he asks if I'm having a date this weekend but I don't know if that's interest or not. I'm afraid I'm getting into the friendzone because I really like him and I don't want that.

I think of writing something like this:
>hey, I'll cut short, I think you're really cool, we get along great, kinda looking for the same thing, and basically I'd love if we could have a date and meet up properly. Even if it's just one time and it doesn't work out, just to give it a shot rather than forever ask myself "what if". So, would you be up for it?

Yay or nay?
>>
>>17997966
Go for it. It's never a bad idea to get to the point relatively fast.
>>
>go on dating sites
>most girls are SJWs, against prejudices, etc.
>get to the questions sections
>answers "studied in public schools" and "studied in a combination of public and private schools" are REDFLAGGED by girls
EXPLAIN THIS BULLSHIT TO ME.
>>
>>17997980
Chicks are elitistic cunts and got zero respect for seemingly "uneducated" dudes.
>>
>>17997951
Well, it is true, as you age your dating pool does get smaller as everyone begins to pair off, but you still have plenty of time man. Might as well fight till the end than give up too soon right?
I feel ya though, I'm in the same boat. I don't care much for sex, but god I'm so tired of going to bed every night alone. It breaks me every now and then, but I figure I can throw up my hands now and guarantee my loneliness, or I can just keep at it as long as I can. I'm younger than you, so yeah it's easy for me to say but I still believe in you, if a strangers belief on the internet means any small speck of anything at all.

Normally I don't recommend online dating, since it typically does not produce good results, but it might be good practice at least. You likely will not find any long standing, completely mentally stable people on there looking for relationships, but it can give you some practice meeting people and talking to people. My rule of thumb though is to take it offline as soon as possible. The longer you rely on online/textbased communication, the more likely it'll just become a crutch rather than a boost.
>>
>>17997370
Never had a dude irl say anything good about it.
Matter of fact, I've had 1 dude straight up leave at the sight of it, and another (A boyfriend I really loved) mention how he wished his first pussy would have been an innie.

I've been considering a labiaplasty for a couple years now. The risks are still a big high for my liking though, I'm holding out hope the technology improves by the time I can really afford it anyway.
>>
>>17997951
Try being 32

Last new years eve thing I went to with friends everyone was either pregnant or in a relationship
>>
>>17997966
I am a guy and this is the think I would love to hear from a girl.

Go for it since life is too short wondering what could be and hoping the other person may get what you are trying to hint to.
>>
>>17997993
>1 dude straight up leave at the sight of it
the fuq
that's pretty dark
>>
>Guys

I'm part of a dance club at school and there are some girls that i'd like to have sex with. We dance with each other and hug eachother after each dance, but I'm wondering how to make it a little more flirty. Cause there's nothing flirty about hugs. I'm already making them laugh.

The only thing I can think of is
>slapping her lower back/waist/hips when we're done dancing, right before going our separate ways
>putting my hands on her waist to lead her to the dance floor
>dancing closer to eachother

What else? I also don't know how to be physically flirty when we're not dancing together (e.g. we're getting lunch, or standing next to eachother) so please some help in that area too.
>>
>>17997989
I can't do online dating.
I have massive anxiety about revealing personal information online so I cannot see myself doing online dating.

Also, it usually takes months for me to develop any sort of basic casual friendship with people I have to deal with daily in real life, let alone any sort of deeper connection.
I only became actual friends instead of just acquaintances with some of my class mates after our course had ran for over 3 months.
I have hard time dealing with people I do not know, and it takes me a long time to open up, thus the sort of casual dating that is involved with online dating is pretty much impossible for me, because I wouldn't be able to open up to a complete stranger, nor would I really have feelings for a stranger either.
All of my crushes have been people I have known as either acquaintances or friends, and those emotions rose only after me having known those people for a while.

Seems like the only way I can have a relationship is if it rises out of a friendship, which probably will never happen. Maybe I was just not meant to reproduce.
>>
>>17997993
I can't understand these assholes. Aside from the appearance, bigger lips don't affect anything.

What are the risks? I didn't know it was dangerous.
>>
>>17997533
huh, idk I'm not really an underwear kind of girl myself. I don't pay much attention to it, but what I can say is I prefer the boxer type than the snug fitting kinds. Easier to get the dick out when it's boxers.
Messed around with a dude a few weeks ago who was wearing these tighter underwear, was kinda awkward because I was struggling to get his dick out lol.

So my answer: Whatever is easy access lol.
>>17997439
For me, it's just general escalation. Now, I can't speak for all women and I have no idea if I'm the majority on this, but it would probably turn me off for the dude to like, straight out /ask/ for sex.
I know guys are spooked these days about false rape shit, so I understand completely why they do, but for me it's just far more sexy to start making out and just have everything progress naturally from there than for him to stop every move and ask if it's ok.
Granted, usually by the time they're taking off my pants, I will go ahead and tell them how far I'm willing to go at that point since I'm typically not going to go all the way with just anyone. I just tell them "I'll stop you if I feel uncomfortable, don't worry about it". And I do.

Idk, tl;dr, I'd just keep building up until she pulls away or tells you to stop. So long as she's sober, she should be able to do that much. If you're really worried though, just ask how far she wants to go if/when you get to the point of disrobing.

If you're gonna ask at all, I'd phrase it in a way that's talking about her, rather than you. Like "Can I have sex with you?" Is cringy of course, but "How far do you wanna take this?" Is much better.
>>
>>17996772
Depends, how often do you see each other? Daily or every few days strike up a conversation. If you're who is watching her through a window don't.
>>
>>17998009
stick your thumb in her hutt
>>
File: IMG_9495.jpg (24KB, 320x362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9495.jpg
24KB, 320x362px
>>17997956
All this because an anon likes pale guys
>>
>>17998018
idk, aesthetic does matter, I understand. Some just find it gross, same way some won't eat a girl out unless she's fully shaved because the hair grosses them out. (And vice versa.)
Some girls are grossed out by cut/uncut dicks too I guess.
I don't really blame dudes for having a preference, they aren't obligated to like it or fuck me. I just wish they could be a little kinder in explaining that preference.
There's a big difference between "That's just not my thing personally, I'm sorry." and "Oh... Ew. Yeah I can't do that, fucking gross"
>>
>>17997760
State your intentions next time you fucking dummy, always try to establish touch or flirting when meeting a girl your interested in.
>>
What exactly is flirting, and how and when do I use it?
>>
>>17998012
Well, most therapists will tell you that it's healthier to push your fears/discomforts than to give into them.
I understand though, I've tried the online dating thing myself too and it does give me the creeps as well.
Idk, I'm also this poster >>17997864
So I agree with you completely on that's how you're supposed to build a relationship. I was merely suggesting the online stuff for practice. Obviously nothing serious will come from it, but it gives you access to people to talk to and such, work on the ole social skills.

I suppose at this point, if you still want to try, just work on building your friend circle. Take the friends you do have and ask them to introduce you to other people. Yeah it's awkward, believe me, but do it anyway. Even if you don't think your friend knows anyone of interest, that friend of your friend might. You grow your circle like that.

But if you've already resolved yourself to fail, then you're right. There's nothing any of us can do to help you really, you've already given up.
But imo, it's still too soon to give up. Give up at 30.
>>
>>17998051
I have the same question, pls explain...
>>
>>17998031
no all that because someone compared skin tone to a fucking mineral you dig out of the ground
>>
>>17997999
Yeah, it was a tad humiliating to say the least. Took about a year before I even considered letting someone else in my pants, and to this day I still don't let guys get a good look at it. Every time I get far enough where a guy starts to slip his hands down, I'm secretly holding my breath hoping he's not going to recoil in terror or something. Thankfully, I haven't had that bad of an experience since. Still though, shit sucked
>>
>>17997999
its the same as a bitch leaving cause of a small dick. She recounted to me the horror story of rejecting a guy RIGHT when they were about to fuck. wtf is that about. she thought it was totally ok
>>
>>17998051
It can be a lot of things. Everyone kind of flirts in their own way. Flirting is essentially the attempt to hint at your attraction to the other party, without outwardly saying it.
Keep in mind the key word there is HINT. Meaning there's no real way to ever know that what you think is flirting actually is, without making a move yourself.

One of the more universal signs (though still not absolute) of flirting though is getting into each others physical space. 9 times out of 10, you're not going to get into the personal space of someone you aren't interested in or already close to, and 9 times out of 10, you're not going to let someone in your personal space unless you're interested in them or already close to them.
Think about it. Say some hideous tumblr beast, or a gay guy or something starts inching up in your space. You're probably going to back away right? You can test the water with that. Just get a little close to them while talking. Did they back up, or allow you in. Or even better, did they get closer too?
Make sure you keep your setting in mind though too. Are you in a packed bar/club? Yeah, ok, everyone's going to be in everyone's business regardless of how they feel about it.

Thats my one tip to the flirting inept.
>>
>>17998059
Marble is pale so pale guys look more like marble than not pale guys. I don't really see the problem. And marble statues do look mainly white honestly
>>
>>17998079
Yeah, it's kinda like what I said here >>17998032
Nobody's obligated to fuck anyone and can bail any minute, and yeah the rejections gonna sting no matter how you word it, but there are definitely better and worse ways of doing it.

I think the biggest difference is if you're saying it's something that's personal to you, saying YOU don't like this, rather than phrasing it in a way that implies its universally unattractive, that nobody will like it.
>>
>>17998057
The problem here really is that I got no social circle or friends anymore.
The course of last year ended, and the social circle I had built around it collapsed, so I was left alone and friendless in a city where I know no one. I've seen some of the people from my former class once since the course ended, and I might see them again next month, maybe, but other than them, I got no friends at all here.

So as it is, I am bit out of options. This current course I am in lasts only for 5 months, and I might quit it anyways because it is expensive and I got no real interest in it. Maybe, if I can get to a longer lasting course I might have a chance of building a more permanent social circle, but as it is, I am almost all alone.
>>
>>17998091
Well there's nothing wrong with reaching out to old friends. When you see anyone you know, say hi. That's the first step.
As I said before too, being afraid to is no excuse, that's what any therapist will tell you. You have to push your comfort zones. Take the chances. Yeah, sometimes you'll fail, but sometimes you'll succeed too.
That's what you're gonna have to do if you really want to try at this. You're going to have to push your comfort zone and talk to some acquaintances and strangers.
Even you said it yourself, you're ALMOST all alone. Meaning there's someone.
I went to college with a friend circle of 1. I clung to that one friend I had and had her introduce me to some of her friends. Then I made friends with them and had them introduce me to some of their friends. It really does grow out from there. And I made a handful more on my own from classes too, even though I had never even seen them before in my life prior to class.

Taking a class in something you are genuinely interested in though can help. Because logic will state that most of those people will also be genuinely interested in that topic to some degree (excluding the handful of students present in every class just trying to meet a gen ed or graduation requirement). You'll have something to talk about already.
>>
>>17998085
whatever about the whiteness. the analogy is stupid to begin with as literally noone (bar the original anon) compares skin tones to freaking statues. i mean theres other art forms that capture human color out there you know
>>
>>17998113
It is quite hard to hang around with the old friends when the only thing that brought us together, our course, has ended.
>>
>>17998130
You're over thinking it. You can still simply ask them if they want to go out for a beer sometime. You don't need that class anymore. You can shoot the shit about that class, ask what they've been doing since, all you have to do is reach out. Worse they'll say is no. You have nothing to lose really.
>>
>>17998146
I guess that's true.
I just don't want to bother them when they are moving on with their lives.
>>
>>17998152
Can't think like that. Like I said, worst they'll say is "nah I don't feel like hanging out". No harm no foul. You didn't waste any of their time at all.
>>
More replies: >>17997980
>>
>>17998068
You poor thing!

How pronounced is it? also labiaplasty has a risk? I thought many women do it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xJ0H_BiLZs
>>
>>17998206
Online dating by nature collects the absolute most bottom of the barrel trash.
If you;re looking for quality women, you won't be online. It's not that hard to realize.
You only turn to online dating if there's something wrong with you that keeps you from socializing in real life. Typically that means you're fucking socially retarded like swj's are.
>>
>>17997980
SJWs and fairly shitty women (though guys too) can be pretty elitist about education. I was friends with a girl like that and she used to occasionally after some topics go "oh I forgot you went to public school".

Meanwhile in post school days she chose shitty boyfriends from private schools, quit various jobs by just not showing up anymore and had to move back in with her parents. Plus her current bf spent $15,000 on a car he didn't tell her about.

And I've been steadily working at a decent paying job. Schadenfreude I guess but I can't help it.
>>
>>17998210
Well, it is relatively safe. But when one of the risks is complete paralysis, idk if even that small risk is something I'm willing to take.
I mean, I'd have to kill myself lol. There's no living with that.
>>
>>17997370

Hmmm nope

Had a girl who had big labia and a ridiculously small clit. To the point it was hard to reach under the hood and her raw stakes.

Some labia, yeah sure count me in. Beef curtains? Call me gay, but not my thing
>>
Girls and guys

Give me some reasons why a 25 year old like me should get a girlfriend if he doesn't want to ever get married and absolutely never ever wants kids?

I just don't see the point of a relationship in my case
>>
>>17998352
You answered your own question. You don't want to date, so don't.

The only reason you could be questioning this is societal pressure, but fuck that. You'll be a shitty boyfriend/husband/father if you followed the societal norm just for the sake of following the societal norm.
You do you. Stay single forever.
>>
>>17998352
There are NO reasons. Marrying and/or getting kids is the beginning of the end.
>>
>>17998352
Kids I understand but why not ever get married?
>>
if a chick rebukes a guy more than once (without actually saying no, but making it clear shes not interested) she's something to forget and never bother with again, right?
>>
>>17998435
(Not OP) The married man, his house and car are soon parted.
>>
>>17998384

Thanks that makes sense. And yes, you're right about societal pressure. It's a lot...

>>17998435

I don't want to experience a divorce and losing half of my things, the stress, and the risk of having kids goes up
>>
Are all attractive geek girls corrupted by beta orbiters?
>>
>>17997011
Masculine Asian men are my weakness, well above white men. Most of them only want Asian girls though, it's pretty soul crushing.
>>
>>17997011
White girl, but Asian men are god tier. Even better than white men. People don't tend to date outside their own race much though. Have never personally witnessed a white and asian pairing.
>>
>>17998572
>>17998563
Fake and gay Asian shill.
>>
>>17998572
usually because they do have tiny dicks. its no meme, you find out the hard way and its soul crushing.
>>
File: 172.jpg (91KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
172.jpg
91KB, 554x439px
>>17998578
Eeeh, that's a plus for me. Penetration sucks, bigger is just more painful. So long as he knows how to work the clit, because that's the only way I get off anyway.
>>
>>17997011
Asian men, hands down.
>>
Is it weird that I call my parents "mama and daddy"?

All my brothers and sisters call them that. I've called them that my whole life. My parents wouldn't accept being called mom and dad.

A coworker of mine just told me that it is creepy and childish for a 21 yo male to do that. She said I need to "grow some balls". Honestly she's the first person to ever say anything about it and I've never even gave it a second thought until now. I think it could just be her projecting. Ever since she found out most of my family supports trump she has been insulting/nitpicking us constantly. Idk why we even give her rides home anymore.
>>
File: 1391231337073.jpg (14KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1391231337073.jpg
14KB, 250x238px
>>17997042
>>17997115
>>17998563
>>17998572
>>17998635
Either this is a statistical anomaly or this is some serious samefagging.
>>
femanons, when should I approach a girl? If she's at work, should I leave her my number on a paper, or ask for hers? when would you feel most comfortable being approached? Also, how would you feel if a guy you are dating, or a potential suitor, if they owned a pet tarantula?

Guys, when should I approach a girl? general advice.
>>
>>17998641
Yes it is creepy and yes it is childish. Her nitpicking based on your politics is childish of her to do too, so don't feel too bad.
>>
Ladies, (specifically cute ladies in the Bay Area),

Can I get your number?
>>
>>17998651
I can assure there are at least 2 lol
>>
>>17998651
You are on a weeb website, plus Asians tend to be pretty high status.
>>
>>17998665
I find it weird that people would care about that. I've heard people of all ages call their parents by a bunch of different names. My parents would be pissed if I started calling them mom and dad. It's just what they've been called my whole life. Idk.
>>
>>17998662
It's generally a bad idea to ever ask someone out while they're working. It puts them in a bad spot since "the customer is always right"
If you must, slip them YOUR number, NEVER ask for theirs. If they're interested, they'll call you. If not, well they'll just be able to toss it and forget it happened.
Still though, ideally you'd have some sort of interaction with her outside of her work.

>tarantula
Its an odd pet, but whatever. I don't really wanna touch it though lol.
>>
>>17998678
I'm not that same anon, but the daddy one is the only thing that puts me off.
Mommy and daddy is a very cutesy way of referring to your parents. It sounds childish because it is.

But whatever habits die hard. Call them as you want, this chicks just being a cunt to you for no real reason so ignore her. You don't wanna fuck her anyway so why does she matter.
>>
>>17998687
Yeah I guess I can see that from an outside point of view. For my family it's just always been that way. I talked to my brothers and sisters about it and they agreed that it would feel weird calling them anything else.

Yeah this lady is 62. She thinks she's trying to be nice but she is really passive aggressive. We give her rides home and my mom gives her leftovers from dinner every now and again and she's even gone as far as to tell my mom she is "setting a bad example for her kids by wasting food". We've been nothing but nice to her and she has been pretty judgemental after finding out about the politics thing.
>>
>>17998709
Yeah, she's a bitter old cunt. Forget about her, she's obviously got a miserable life.
>>
A girl is trying to cheat on her boyf with me and I think she's making a huge mistake. Her boyfriend is a really nice guy and she's sort of finanacially dependent on him. The guilt is kind of unbearable but there's a part of me that really wants to. What do. Am I a piece of shit?
>>
>>17998717
you can feel like a piece of shit any time but it's rare that you get the chance to cuck someone, take it

this is what most men dream of, be honest with yourself and take advantage of the slut and her beta

just tell yourself you'll work on becoming a better person after you fuck her if it helps you feel any better

good luck brah
>>
>>17998717
Do it then tell the boyfriend. Her being a financial dependent just makes her even more of a piece of shit.
>>
>>17998717
Yes, if you help someone cheat, you're just as shitty as the cheater themselves.
Tell the bf to drop the golddigging whore.

Would you want to be in his shoes?
>>
>>17998729
The best way to read this post is by imagining it being told by an insanely cartoonish devil on a shoulder.
>>
File: tumblr_mvt3rcalrR1qc1jg4o1_400.gif (1MB, 375x211px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvt3rcalrR1qc1jg4o1_400.gif
1MB, 375x211px
>>17998717
Fuck that. Tell him. Sluts come sluts go brah. Bitches come and go brah, but I'm here to stay
>>
>>17998651
Hands down this. If you read the post closely its obviously some guy trying to push Asian men as being attracted, kind of depressing if you think about it.
>>
>>17998674
>Asians tend to be pretty high status.
Don't get me wrong a lot of Asians are doing well but there's more donutshop owner, landlord and maintenance worker Asians that aren't "high status."

And even then being high status still doesn't help their game statistically..
>>
File: 1476148910487.png (430KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
1476148910487.png
430KB, 640x481px
>>17998767
>Sore loser
>>
>>17998778
I'd call you a fag but i really fucking feel bad for Asian guys, it must fucking suck that their women are thee most racially disloyal and they're not desirable. I'll let you have this, i'm a sore loser man, im so salty.
>>
>>17998717
i would honestly just tell the bf
>>
>>17998788
I'm one of the women saying Asian men are hot af. kek.
>>
>>17998651
[HANDS DOWN INTENSIFIES]
>>
GIRLS:

i look at girls butts all the time in the gym. like every butt in yoga pants I look at. do girls look at guys in the gym the same way guys look at girls?

i have a pretty nice butt and it would turn me on to know girls look at it.
>>
>>17998841
I'm not a gym rat, but I've oggled some dudes before elsewhere. Not so much in the body though, I like a good face.
I get away with staring by wearing sunglasses lol.
>>
>>17998651
one or two are real but the rest are bullshit. i also noticed the "hands down" shit too kek.
>>
>>17998767
Lol, it's cute when a white guy can't understand that the entire world doesn't revolve around white penises.
>>
>>17998856
Yeah but even if you count every hands down comment as one, then there's still at least 3 votes for the Asian.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170127-224210.jpg (112KB, 1418x421px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170127-224210.jpg
112KB, 1418x421px
Girls, how do I respond?
>>
File: IMG_1276.jpg (102KB, 640x703px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1276.jpg
102KB, 640x703px
>>17998856
>>17998839
>>17998767
>>17998651
Nope. There are apparently multiple "hands down" people. I'm one of them.
>>
How do I start a Tinder conversation? There's not really anything to go off of other than pictures.
>>
>>17996765
>>17996925
Okay, I'm back, she finally replied.
>I have college on Tuesdays
So, take that as a no or push for another day?
Literally only mondays and tuesdays are my offtimes, but if she's a night owl, I can just do that.

Oh, but also, here's what she posted on her wall.
>People just be dating everybody they meet like do you have a type or nahhhh
This implies me, I'm guessing.
Funny thing is I never...EVER...asked a woman out point blank before. I was always the 'friends-until-something-happens-lol' type of guy until now.
>>
>>17999193
Also I was at the event and it's now 4 hours later so
>>
>>17996760
Hi fags, I'm brandon and I have a fart fetish.
I love to cuddle and have platonic relationships where we can watch care bears and share juice and cheetos together :3 XD

Do u gays wanna date ???
>>
File: GotMe.jpg (67KB, 720x250px) Image search: [Google]
GotMe.jpg
67KB, 720x250px
>>17998651
Well DUH.

Cry harder, I trolled you good.
>>
>>17997683
Did you fuck her
>>
File: 1455621267275.jpg (65KB, 720x250px) Image search: [Google]
1455621267275.jpg
65KB, 720x250px
>>17998651
>>17999258
Shieet
>busted
>>
>>17999300
>literally just shooped his
dude...
>>
>>17999303
This is shopped >>17999258
the length of the red lines aren't even equal
kek this is sad and hilarious
>>
>>17999307
but they're exactly equal, what are you talking about?
>>
File: 1469933261273.jpg (68KB, 720x250px) Image search: [Google]
1469933261273.jpg
68KB, 720x250px
>>17999313
>but they're exactly equal
lol nice try
>>
>>17997862
Hey advice, not that you care but 8hours later I proceeded through and got rejected. For the next hour I was feeling low.
Well he ended up kissing me and telling me he didn't like surprise's... it was a lot more adorable but I don't feel like details.
Anyways thanks guys I'm really glad I went through
>>
>>17999205
Pls help, either gender, is this a flat rejection or not? I'm literally betting 10 bucks it is.
>>
>>17999335
You got rejected but he kissed you what
>>
Anons, I need halp with shit tests. This happend 3 days ago and I'm still kinda annoyed.

>be 19yo sperg CS major
>on dinner date w/ qt
>she's 20 but a junior in college(i'm freshman)
>she kept undermining everything I said
>flustered under pressure
>then realized what the fuck I just did
>naturally I got annoyed(sour grapes)
>asked about her past
>(she's a cumdumpster frat party girl)
>she says she's not about that life anymore

It was overall just an awful experience. Am I in the wrong here? I don't have the alpha mindset to withstand the shittest. But seriously what the fuck is the point of this? Does it build rapport? I think not.

I hope she could learn from this. I'm not one of her stupid frat guys that need to be shittested on.
>>
Both I guess.

A girl I've been chatting with tells me shes in to me and sets up a date, than bails on it. Sets up another date than bails on that one. Saying she has to study and that maybe we could set up another one.

I'm kinda getting pissed, feel like she's stringing me along for comfort and emotional support.

Am I being selfish? Should I just tell her to piss off?
>>
I love white girls!
>>
>>17999431
I usually give things like this 3 chances. So on the third, if she bails again and says to set up another one, just say "No I don't think so" and cut contact. She'll either not get in touch again or desperately try to connect and set up a real date.

Either way, start to have a whatever attitude about it all.
>>
Literally what do people do on dates?
Do they just talk about random stuff?
Halp
>>
>>17999443
It's kind of like hanging out with a friend but with the potential of having sex with that friend.

Go out to lunch, talk about whatever, go to dinner, walk around a mall, hang out at each others places and watch shit etc. Honestly I just do all that and let things naturally progress since I'm very no pressure about everything and treat girls I date like a best friend.

With my current gf (before she was my gf) she invited me to her place to help build some new furniture she'd just bought. We got some tools, built it together, then chilled after and chilled with drinks watching some junk on TV, which then just lead to sex. Easy.
>>
File: handsdown.png (40KB, 867x173px) Image search: [Google]
handsdown.png
40KB, 867x173px
>>17998651
I didn't even read the other replies before I answered haha
>>
>>17999449
How legit is this advice?

https://illimitablemen.com/game/
>>
Probably not the right place? But hopefully I can get some input/advice here.

Recently had an argument with my bestfriend (female, I'm male), it was a misunderstanding on my part due to her poorly wording something during a convo - which made me feel I wasn't important to her, so like an idiot I overreacted and was a complete dick to her during the argument.

After the argument was over she told me I scared her, now she keeps saying, when I ask her anything 'whatever you want', 'whatever makes you happy', 'im happy if you're happy' and I'm just fucking confused here. Do I give her space? I've tried discussing this with her but all she tells me is that there's nothing wrong. Is this one of those things she'll get over within time? What am I supposed to do here? It's painful to see her like this.
>>
I know this might sound stupid but, how do you ask a girl for her phone number? I've been talking to this chick for a while at my work and we get along well. She laughs at my jokes and was asking my friend earlier today if I was working. I was walking with her when we got off from work and seriously felt that was my moment to ask her phone number but I just left and said goodbye. Help guys.
>>
>>17999476
By ask her anything, what do you mean exactly? Examples?

>>17999477
Ask her out and then get her number that way since you'll have to plan it somehow. But if you're going just as a friend, no idea man.
>>
>>17999484
thanks sounds like a task I should do next week I see her.
>>
>>17999484
For example if I ask her if she wants to do something now (watch shows/play games for example), she will reply back with 'whatever you want/whatever makes you happy'. She still admits that I scare her a bit, and when I ask her if she needs some space, she just tells me its fine and nothing is wrong.
>>
ladies: when should I approach a girl?
>>
>>17999488
Good luck dude. It's easier to get a number when you ask her out than to ask for her number and then ask her out. It'll be less awkward this way too.

>>17999489
If I were you I'd honestly just give up on trying to plan anything and leave it to her from now on. You can try being upfront and honest like "Look, I know you're still weird about before but I've apologized so the ball is in your court".
>>
>>17999492
For sure and I agree, I've told her that already, but she just tells me 'nothing is wrong'. One part I forgot to add, she told she'll only talk to me if I'm the one who starts talking to her first now.

She keeps telling me to just act normal/be myself like usual, but that's hard when you know 100% there's something wrong. I'm not sure what I could do to make it up to her, she's my bestfriend and I really want to fix this but I lowkey know I'm powerless with this.
>>
>>17999503
You can't do anything since she's not at all willing to put any effort in. Just go completely silent and wait for her to contact you. if she does at all. She'll realize after a while that she should have actually talked to you about what was wrong.

So don't go grovelling and trying to fix it. You've done all you can and now she has to do her part.
>>
>>17999507
Alright, thanks for the advice!
>>
>>17999514
No problem, I hope it works out. Things like this happen so it's the only way to deal with them unfortunately.
>>
>>17997683
wow this woman sounds insane.
And you stop messing with her head
>>
File: alsoraiseshellinternally.jpg (59KB, 362x394px) Image search: [Google]
alsoraiseshellinternally.jpg
59KB, 362x394px
Guy here.
Men: Can someone give me a good working definition of daddy issues? I feel like I know it, I just don't have the proper verbal description. Younger girls keep catching the feelings for me and I don't see why.

Women: What signals do you get from men that would make you think they need fixing (Please don't read that in a combative tone; looking for honest input)?

The story (any input welcomed)
>Yet another younger girl is into me. This time she's 22. I'm 30.
>Have made my romantic disinterest in her apparent, or maybe I'm wrong.
>Study together sometimes, she sits next to me in class (I never make a point to sit next to her)
>If she touches me in conversation, I move away.
>Never make myself available to her outside of school hours (don't answer messages at night, avoid letting her know my weekend plans)
>My gut knows what this is leading up to, I've had to deal with two other women in the past year be interested in me only as a project.
>The problem: I'm not exactly broken.
>Go to bed early because I work hard all day, not because I'm boring.
>Avoid booze because it makes me a dick and my stomach no longer agrees.
>Study hard not because I'm obsessed with my grades, I just don't like the idea that I'm wasting money at school again. Fun is allowed.
>Generally unflappable not because I'm autistic, but because after 6 years in the Army, things like traffic and OH NO THEY'RE OUT OF MY FAVORITE COFFEE are not stressors.
>Still single because I can cook and clean very well (have always received compliments on the state of my apartment) and generally stay too busy to date (my fault)
>The problem is that when they realize I'm not some romance novel autist. The relationship becomes all about their insecurities(I'm too ugly, dumb, etc... for you) and then way too much sex.

There's a real shitty notion that maybe I should string her along just so I can have sex on demand. Pic related, my neutral expression.
>>
>>17999614
It seems to refer to a woman who is looking for a man like her father, so that she can have a second chance at winning his approval (or something along those lines). For example, if her father was cold/reserved and hard to please, she'll be attracted to men with a similar disposition. It sounds spot on with your story.
>>
>>17998674
>You are on a weeb website, plus Asians tend to be pretty high status.
Data mining on dating websites indicates otherwise, at least as far as the men go. This website may have a slant, but the general population has a different opinion.

>>17998717
The temptation is understandable. But if you go through with it, yes you are a piece of shit. Hell you're probably still one if you don't show her bf what she's doing, because he damn well deserves better.
>>
>>17999624
Fuck me running. Why couldn't I have gotten that definition years ago, so much makes sense now, as in why so many of my female employees mistook my interest in their quality of work for an advance.
So, without digging into my library, what's the proper development/resolution to that type of behavior? Having it out with their own father? Coming to the hard realization that I am not her father?
>>
>>17999634
There is no resolution to help them but you can get away from it. Do exactly opposite, be interested and cater to them and just basically nod your head and agree with everything. By being easy to please and a doormat, she'll lose interest since you'll be the opposite of her father.
>>
>>17999645
With the past girls, daddy issues makes sense. It's also easy to use that brand out since I don't have to see them.
With this new one, I need to be sure. The last thing I want to do is your suggestion, only to find out, oops, that's exactly what she wanted. And if she's trying to fix me, I'll assume that's the end game she wanted to make her pet. So I guess the new question is how to be sure what her aim is.
>inb4 getting to know here better.
>>
>>17999650
Her aim is irrelevant. You'll know if it's working or if it isn't and you'll know when to quit if it's not working. If you're not involved already however, just ignore her and if she still won't stop, make a formal complaint.
>>
>>17996760
Womans

Do you like having your butthole tongued?
>>
>>17999661
Yeah
>>
>>17999203
please help
>>
Girls:

Did you ever thought it was nice when a guy didn't give up on the first try when you kinda passed him up on an invitation to go out? Like if he persisted one more time or something like that

Basically: is there any point in persisting beyond the first missed chance, if there was an otherwise nice/at least friendly thing going?
>>
>>17999671
Good shit.

So what question did you have for mens?
>>
>>17999726
Do guys like it when their gf farts into their mouth?
>>
>>17999733
fuck no
>>
Confess first or go for the kiss first?
>>
>>17999733
depends

not exactly something i'm looking for, mind
>>
>>17999745
never confess. this isn't anime.

Go for a kiss when the time is right. When is the right time? When you're having fun, her body language is receptive to you and when the night is coming to a close but this last part isn't a rule.
>>
>>17999757
I-I've never kissed before. Also not underage but would I just move head in or hold her face/chin?

Don't wanna do anything autistic
>>
>>17999763
You're already autistic dude. There's nothing you can do.
>>
>>17999757
>her body language is receptive

Do you honestly think someone asking that knows how to read body language
>>
File: 1483143453311.png (3MB, 998x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1483143453311.png
3MB, 998x1500px
BF is going to school out of town.
Goes out with "lads"
There's a girl there
She's a bitch to him (and only him) probably because she wants to bang him
He tells me about this fucking girl and how much he hates her for like an hour over the phone.
"Oh but she actually has some similar political ideologies to me so that's interesting"

On a scale from 1 to Brendan Frasier, how fucking cucked am I /adv/?
>>
>>17999763
She'll like present her face to you. Like looking up with lips parted so all you gotta do is lean in. Don't go for anything fancy your first time, you'll probably fuck it up.
>>
>>17999768
Well of course. Autism is a requirement to browse this site.
>>
>>17999696
If you asked her out and she said no the ball's now in her court, so to speak. You should assume she's not interested.

I actually passed up my current BF first pass but only because I had to tie up things with my ex. So it's possible, but really really fucking rare and only ever think you're an exception if you're a fucking God at social ques.
>>
>>17999776

He's probably balls deep in her right now (or at least thinking about it) but can I just say, your post made me laugh and you seem like my 4chan twin.
>>
>>17999782
Thanks anon. I just hope that things will work out and that I'll have the opportunity to.
>>
>>17999792
Good luck auti boy! Just remember, first kisses are generally awkward and you'll probably suck. But if she likes you it'll just be good fun learning to get better. If not, her fucking loss, amirite??
>>
>>17999776
>She's a bitch to him (and only him) probably because she wants to bang him
>He tells me about this fucking girl and how much he hates her for like an hour over the phone.
yeah I know that feel.
he's definitely very hard for this chick and their sex is intense
>>
>>17999791
FUCKING REEEEE.
Yeah it's the first time he met her so he's probably not balls deep because he's not degenerate. But yeah he's probably banging her in his dreams. Goddamnit. REEEEEEEEEE

I'm going to become a nun. Fuck drumpf and fuck white male Cis scum.
>>
File: Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg (98KB, 837x892px) Image search: [Google]
Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg
98KB, 837x892px
>>17999807
>>17999808
REEEEEEEE

Pic related, me irl
>>
>>17999776
>Goes out with "lads"

that right there is probably why he's fucking that shitty slut
>>
>>17999476
Does she just feel really guilty? If so she'll probably get over it as your relationship returns to normal. But it sounds like she's just trying to make you feel bad and apologetic, so if that's true fuck her, she's a manipulative asshole.
>>
>>17999822
Wut. You don't hang out with other humans? You fuckin autistic mate?
>>
>>17999788
fair enough

that's the annoying bit, she didn't say no (apparently nobody does these days), she just made vague remarks about being busy with school work

so I'll try one more time in a week or so and then call it quits

thanks for the feedback anon
>>
>>17999801
Yup, I'm cutrently Learning to take opportunities and if they don't work out then fuck it. There's more to life right? You're right and ty
>>
>>17999883
Idk why but women feel like actively turning someone down is terrible. Like I guess since we tend to pick up on social cues really easy and there's no reason to be blunt and forthright with other women, we feel like saying "no" is terrible and it's better to just make a lame excuse and the guy will "get the hint." Guy's are inherently more auti than women, so it never works out that way, but when a girl gives you a vague and unconvincing excuse she basically means "no," she's just too much of a pushy to say it and thinks you'll be upset/mad. If there's an actual reason she'll say "I can't do it then, but let's blah blah blah" and offer another option.
>>
>>17999912
I got the wishy washy stuff like 4 times and 3 times it turned out they did want to go out but were just to flaky to actually do something about it, so 2nd or 3rd try worked out

hence my initial question because I still don't understand this

eh w/e, nothing to lose by giving it another shot anyway so might as well
>>
>>17999927
Weird. Good luck, anon!
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.