[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
I want to die /adv/.
I've tried being positive, I've tried so fucking hard and every time I'm still thrown back into a depression. It starts with the racing thoughts and sleepless nights and it ends with me hating myself. I really don't know what else to do. I know I sound fucking pathetic but I can't a reason to live anymore.
I'm scared to try anymore, anxiety holds me back at times but sometimes I get a hold of myself and fight it. I fight the sadness too. But this time I don't think I have the strength to continue on.
I feel like there's literally no one I can talk to about this because they truly don't care far enough to give a damn about me or my problems.
>>
>>17996703
What else have you tried OP?
>>
>>17996703
I love you. Don't die. Please. Don't hurt yourself. Don't demean and belittle yourself, it hurts to see you easily admit to doing that. I want to see you happy. I want you to fall in love with yourself and eventually find a reason to keep going forward. I don't want you to disappear when there must be, no there is, ways for you to gain a life worth living. Take my hand and let me pick you up from this hole you've fallen into, just this time, so you can then learn how to pick yourself back up all on your own. So you can take all the bad that's happened to you and use it to become stronger than that. I don't want you to die. I don't want you to just exist. I want you to find meaning and actually live.
>>
>>17996710
Meditation, exercise, yoga, patience and self control.
>>17996719
Thank you for that anon..but I still don't see the light right now. I want to keep trying but the depression keeps finding me. I can't do it anymore.
>>
I had the same thoughts yesterday, OP. Watched welcome to the n.h.k and now I'm glad to be alive.
>>
where are you? im looking for a suicide pact partner in vancouver
>>
>>17996719

Would you have sex with OP to stop him from killing himself?
>>
Right now you're not going to be able to see or feel anything positive. You need to share this with someone you trust and if there's nobody you trust, you should either check yourself into the closest hospital or community mental health center. There is light. Trust me. I've recurrent major depression and it sucks some days. Since I've been in a psych hospital though, and on meds, things have been looking up and I've learned some great ways to cope and start to live instead of just existing. You can do this anon, even if you don't feel like right now.
>>
>>17996703
lift weights, its autistic but helps
>>
Someone forgot to tell OP life sucks by default and isn't a Disney flick.

Everyone suffers, the only thing that gives life meaning is giving other people meaning about their life. Either a friend, an SO, a homeless person and so forth. Life fucking sucks, but killing yourself doesn't end suffering. It just spreads your suffering to the ones that love you, to the ones that find you and to ones that have yet to lose hope but hear about your selfish act and do the same.

Play the game through, it's the only one you got.
>>
>>17997525

this, any suicide pact partners in nyc? srs
>>
>>17997525
yeah? how would you like to go?
>>
Ask your doctor is Prozac is right for you
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.