[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how hard is it to turn your life around? i keep trying but i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1485379726086.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1485379726086.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
how hard is it to turn your life around?

i keep trying but i always get stuck too much in one area and i avoid other things.

last time i got a job and then i just went to my job and hung out with friends, but i wanted to go to school and study at too.

any tips to stick to the plan and not let other people or situations take advantage of you?
>>
>>17996651
Realize that this life is yours and therefore, you are the protagonist in this story and others merely the side characters; this applies to everyone and their own first-person points of view. Set a goal, and work to achieve it. Baby steps, mistakes, and hardships will happen if they can happen. What do you do? You keep going forward and learn from your experiences. Life is full of learning and gaining wisdom from knowledge you derive. We are constantly changing and capable of improving, it only takes a passionate heart to motivate.
>>
>>17996662
the only problem is now i'm a lot older and i'm afraid i'm going to 30 by the time i get to do what i want. I don't want to run myself into the ground to be able to do what i want. it's not worth it
>>
>>17996668
What you want, you say - if it is something that you really are yearning towards, then does the amount of time it takes to reach it - as long as you do reach it in the end - really matter? If you have your mind set on something and know surely it is more than just a craving, reach out and get it. Perhaps it'll take years and years; but at least all that hard work would pay off and you could finally gain what would be a fulfilling life. Sitting back and contemplating over the obstacles you'd have to pass over won't win you the race. Make yourself happy by doing what you want in life, anon.
>>
>>17996674
just do it right? haha alright. i better get a job and apply for school then
>>
>>17996679
I really genuinely hope the best for you, friend. I didn't mention this before as I know people tend to dislike others speaking of themselves when they're the ones in need, but I was in a similar situation as you. Just know there's a random stranger out there that's rooting for you.
>>
>>17996686
Yes well easier said then done I guess. The most important thing is your plan
>>
>>17996695
You can have an elaborate plan - each step written out with the most intricate of detail and reasoning, but will you be able to complete it all the way through without motivation? Can you have motivation without a goal? It's very unlikely. Planning is good in organizing your methods to get your goal, but without motivation and or a goal, you'll just be aimlessly wandering around without any meaning behind it.
>>
>>17996706
I think not having a shitty life is all the motivation I need, don't you think?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.