[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A text by a girl on attractiveness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

There's a somewhat famous text from a girl that basically says that what women really care about is looks and being "hot" and handsome rather than "confidence". I am trying to find it but I cannot. Do any of you have a clue?
>>
Let me add some information: the text also talked about how creepy not handsome guys are when approaching girls. Apparently some people got infuriated.
>>
I don't believe that sentiment.

I'm handsome and quite tall at 1.89cm and while I'm sure women find me attractive, my lack of likeable personality and confidence means they tend to not like me.

You have to have a balance.
>>
>>17996603
Asking for the text
:)
>>
just dont give a shit and be a fuckboy, i knew a guy that looked like leonardo di caprio, he got tons of girls, and he was an asshole when he was drunk.

his trick was; just get them to your room, they have to be a little drunk, then when you and the chick is in the room, close the door, and go all-in, like an explosion, the chick will overwhelm with feelings and the masculinity and fuck you.

dont do it in usa tho, this was in Denmark, and i know usa has some fucked up laws, and everyone cries rape there.
>>
I always preferred good/cute looking guys with shy personality than confident guys, there were only a few I liked but they never really opened up to me, leading me to think they were never interested in me the first place.

hmmm...
>>
>>17996635
I also just realized you asked for the quote, not for advice... I skip reading too much eh...
>>
>>17996620
>I just want to have my opinion confirmed by some shitty text
>>
File: 9wY8D.gif (56KB, 262x303px)
9wY8D.gif
56KB, 262x303px
>>17996635
right.
>>
>>17996786
Why would I make that up?
>>
>>17996793
For the same reason as all women, social approval.
>>
>>17996796
On the internet? Stop stereotyping, individuals can have different tastes.
>>
>>17996596
http://theplacetorant.com/ugly-creepy-guys/

It's mostly bullshit, anyway.
>>
>>17996796
>>
>>17996798
sure m8
>>
>>17996596
a very attractive guy will fail if he is socially retarded . an unattractive guy can succeed if he is very socially savvy.

who cares what one girl said? do you think that women really know what they want subconsciously ?
>>
>>17996800
Whoever wrote that needs a good dicking
>>
File: 0b4.jpg (35KB, 453x576px) Image search: [Google]
0b4.jpg
35KB, 453x576px
>>17996793
>>
>>17996635
You sound like one of the many people who confused confidence with arrogance.

Being confident isn't being loud or "alpha", let alone proud and obnoxious. It's being at ease with who you are and aren't. It's holding yourself to reasonable human standards and being okay with what you see. It's not having an excessive focus on yourself - which at the end of the day, insecurity is as well. Arrogant people think that everyone is wanting to be them, insecure people think that everyone is out to get them or thinks badly of them or noticed that little awkward thing they did that no one gives a fuck about.

Being confident means being able to welcome someone in your life because it's fun, they intrigue you, you want to see what happens, you feel better around them. Not because you can't deal with being single or need to be that girl's boyfriend for your sense of identity.

No one does not like confidence if they want a healthy relationship. They at most have a skewed idea of what confidence is.
>>
>>17996901
No, it's about looks, and if you haven't been spotaneously flirted with by anyone, ever, your attempts to get laid without paying money are just pissing in the wind.
>>
>>17996922
>Being confident means being able to welcome someone in your life because it's fun, they intrigue you, you want to see what happens, you feel better around them. Not because you can't deal with being single or need to be that girl's boyfriend for your sense of identity.

But nobody who lacks confidence can gain it. We can fake it, but we're still self-monitoring. The only way to get confident is to fuck a lot of women, and you can only do that if you're already confident. So basically, we're stuck faking it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.