[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scared of sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Hello /adv/, I'm a 20 year KHV (male). I absolutely hate physical contact, every time I get somewhere with a girl, I back out of it because I suddenly get extremely anxious about the thought of me having to kiss her, and her touching my body. In the past 2 nights I've had dreams where I almost had sex with a girl, but asked her to stop because I'm scared.

How do I get over this? I'm not ugly or dumb, and I'm starting to want a gf.
>>
>>17996577
Actually kissing and holding hands is fucking easy

Lmao I still remember the first time I tried to have sex....good lord what a painful experience
>>
>>17996577
Is it just girl contact that bothers you or all contact?
Where does this anxiety comes from? Autism? Weird childhood? It just came out of nowhere?
>>
>>17996583
It's all physical contact really, the front of my body is very sensitive and my reflexes kick in when somebody touches me on the front of my body.

And yes, I've had this for as long as I can remember, it came out of nowhere.
>>
>>17996587
How well are you socially?

You could ask someone close to you (friend or family) to touch you a lot for you to get over it. It might work, it might make things worse.
>>
>>17996607
Going to a therapist can be a good idea too, at least you'll know if you have something. (and get it treated eventually)
>>
>>17996607
I can pretend to be social Chad Thundercock for about 8 hours a day, but after that I'm exhausted and need to rest alone, at home. I still go out for a beer with some friends almost weekly. Something interesting to notice is that I've had zero female friends, throughout my entire life.

Also my sister hugs me, and pokes me on my "trigger spots" (stomach, chest) but I don't have a feeling it's helping.
>>
>>17996611
Well if you find an interesting girl that likes you, you can say to her that you want take it slow, like lay your cards on the table in a non-cringy way, you won't give her physical contact yadda yadda.
She might stick around enough for you to overcome it.

That's what happened to my GF, she uses to get hurt whenever someone touches her, but after six months of being together she began to feel pleasure. You might just need time to overcome it.
Good luck OP
>>
>>17996623
Thanks mate
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.