[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People who have been in a relationship; when did you realize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: rdftyguhiu7.png (348KB, 540x797px) Image search: [Google]
rdftyguhiu7.png
348KB, 540x797px
People who have been in a relationship; when did you realize that you had stopped loving your partner? I'm scared that I may be falling out of love with my bf. Nothing has changed in our relationship significantly to make me feel this way, if anything the things that have changed were for the better. However, when ever I am away from him I want to talk to other boys, I find it harder to control myself when someone is flirting with me. Also, recently he brought up moving in with me...which honestly is something I've always wanted but now idk what happened but I suddenly don't want to. When ever we get into fights now I just want to say "I'm breaking up with you," which I never have wanted to say this before, even in our most heated arguments. I just don't get it, I think it may be obvious that I am losing feelings for him but I don't know. I just feel like there is no reason for me to be falling out of love, our relationship is great, he's the most supportive person in my life...Hes also put up with all of my emotions, I am a very emotional person so its a hard task.

Is there anyway to stop this feeling? Can I fall in love with him all over if I actually am falling out of love?
>>
>>17996542
You are finding out that you're a stronger person now because of all his support. However, now you just see him as a stepping stool.

Just break up already. You've outgrown him, and are ready to interact with others. Yeah it's shitty, but you're evolving beyond him.
>>
Last week my gf broke up with me for something very similar. Do what is best for you but god damn do it in person
>>
>>17996542
When I realized she had been talking about our private matters with other people. I just felt betrayed, it's like the person I was dating had been just an illusion all along.
>>
>>17996542
It took a couple relationships for me to realize that I never really loved anyone since the beginning. They were all wonderful people and I still wish them the best, but I think I am just ultimately meant to be alone. I have no capability to love no matter who it is or how much it is I try to.
>>
when i realized he gets overly sensitive when i try to point out his flaws, such as him being an arrogant asshole with an superiority complex.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.