[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, this is a dumbass question but how can I subtly let a guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Ok, this is a dumbass question but how can I subtly let a guy know I want him to ask me to prom?

So I'm a senior in high school, and there's this really nice/sweet guy in my history class. He's not that attractive, so I don't think he really has too much of a clue when it comes to girls. It's a pretty chill class, and I talk to one of his friends (with my best friend, I sit next to her) daily. I've talked to the guy I want to ask me a few times, but lately he has been sitting farther away from me. I'm not entirely sure if he's interested in me (probably not) but I'm to scared/shy to approach him. I don't mean to want him to do all the work, but I don't actually have a crush on him or anything so I wouldn't ask him to prom myself. I mostly just want to go as friends.

As for myself, i'm not ugly, maybe a 6.5/10 ish, who knows. I have small boobs and a small butt, so maybe that's why a lot of guys are not interested in me. (5'5", 115 lbs) I used to be really shy but I'm not really anymore.

Any advice would be appreciated, I know this is kinda a dumb question.
>>
>>17996486
Touch him a lot when you're talking to him. His shoulders. His arm.
>>
>>17996486
Ask him yourself. Next question
>>
>>17996486
Did you ever try asking "hey! you plan on going to the prom? Ill go if you go". with a little wink and a huge slap on his ass, he should realize he could ask you.

"I bet you'd look hot af in a tux"
"I'd tap that"
"Hey faggot, lets get our groove on this spring!"
"Hey, you planning on going to the prom? Lets chaperone each other, bruh"
>>
>>17996515
>Hey faggot
lol
>>
>>17996516
Lol i had a feeling that'd get ya. But totally don't overthink it. As you said, you'd like to try and go as friends.

First step is befriending him. If it hasn't been done already or attempted, conjoin your group of friends with his group of friends. Idk how big your highschool is, but you could possible meet more new people, see new couples bloom, gain leadership experience by taking the initiative.

S(kill) it, sis
>>
>>17996486
are you asian OP?
don't devalue yourself like that, just get his number/add him on face book and ask him if he is interested. Not reason why he should be the one asking.
>>
I'll go to prom with you OP
>>
>>17996486
>but I don't actually have a crush on him or anything so I wouldn't ask him to prom myself. I mostly just want to go as friends.

It doesnt matter if you like him or not. If you want to go to prom with him, then FUCKING ASK HIM. But be clear and blunt about your intentions

Your thinking is selfish and unfair because by your thinking he has to "like" you to ask you out (since that is the arbitrary standard you have defined). You admittedly do not like him. Thus you're asking us how to get someone to like you even though you have no intention of respecting or reciprocating those feelings.

Isnt there an age limit on this site?
>>
In a perfect world you'd both have someone you'd like like to go with. Going as friends is ok, you really have to ask him tho. My gender is quite thick when it comes to these things. You need to drop anvils, not hints. What you could tell him is you are trying to find someone who can dance, to go to the prom with. Ask him if he knows anyone like that. If he is sharp he'll ask you himself there and then, but being as he is a guy, give him a couple of days to figure it out.
>>
>are you asian?

I'm not, I'm white with a little Hispanic thrown in there.
>>
>I mostly just want to go as friends.

we dont want to be friends with women
unless we get to smash some time in the future
off you go stupid bitch
>>
>>17996728
pics?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.