[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible Workplace Romance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: MTM1MTQ1ODY2Njc4MTQ2MzIy.jpg (54KB, 620x441px) Image search: [Google]
MTM1MTQ1ODY2Njc4MTQ2MzIy.jpg
54KB, 620x441px
One of my co-workers may be flirting with me. She tends to linger when I'm working reception. She's quick to tell me she's divorced--I'm 28; she's 33. One time I asked why she wore a ring on her middle fingers. She may have baited me for a compliment about her appearance once, but I didn't respond because we work together and risking losing my job to flirt isn't a good move. She offered to buy me something from a convenience store in the building, and seemed a little disappointed when I said no.

Yesterday she started becoming a bit more friendly over email, going so far as to ask why I was formal when sending her messages when I addressed her as "Dear Full Name."

Most of the time I'd throw that away as her being friendly, but today she asked me to join her for lunch to explain a few joke job titles I'd given myself at previous places of employment. She seemed to find the stories amusing.

I'm not sure what to make of it. I think she's slightly into me, but she comes off as a gregarious woman. It's possible she's simply friendly. I also don't want to jeopardize my job because we work together a fair amount. If things turned awkward, it could be damaging to both of our livelihoods.

What does /adv/ think?
>>
She's trying to get you fired for HR violation so she can refer one of her friends for a cash bonus.

Seriously are you this fucking dumb? Don't shit where you eat and do not underestimate women over 30 ESPECIALLY if she's divorced.

How do you have a job?
>>
>>17996187
>How do you have a job?

Because I'm not as batshit crazy as you.

Next!
>>
>>17996180
It's worth noting we work in different departments. They just happen to share receptionists, aka me.
>>
>>17996180
On at least one occasion, she's brought me mail, even though that's not her job.
>>
>>17996242
>>17996231
>>17996180
I'm pretty sure she's into me, but I want reassurance that I'm not crazy.
>>
>>17996292
Final bump for the night.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.