[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I fuck up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 20170126_231244.png (362KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170126_231244.png
362KB, 1440x2560px
So sure, the joke might have been uncalled for, but she responded to it so I don't think that's the problem. Also, we got along pretty well in person, and texted occasionally before this. Therefore, I'm not sure why she hasn't replied in almost a day after the last thing I said. Pls help me figure out where I went wrong and what I should say now. I know she's into me because she said yes to going out, but given her being in her home country, we couldn't go on a date. I am honestly stumped.
>>
File: 20170126_231358.png (366KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170126_231358.png
366KB, 1440x2560px
Parte numero dos compadres. That's all the relevant convo I have. I would post the rest but it has nothing to do with my current issue.
>>
>>17996171
>just settled into a new city

Maybe she's just busy you fucknut
>>
>>17996176
Did you read both parts? She saw the last message I sent her earlier in the day. She technically should have said something by now.
>>
>>17996181
Well it's not like that's a message that requires a response. Stop being so desperado. If she wants to talk to you she will. If she doesn't, she won't. Go outside or something
>>
You're not explaining the situation properly.

You're in two different countries? Did she just move back to America? If so why are you worried about this? It's going nowhere.
>>
>>17996184
Shouldn't I text her something in a day or so if she doesn't say anything? It feels like I left it kind of weird.
>>
That was pretty bad
>>
>>17996185
We're both in America now, but living in different cities because she has an internship. She's coming back in a few months so there's still a chance.
>>
>>17996194
Let me guess, you're one of those people who thinks it's totally "#cringe" when a guy says hi to girl.
>>
>>17996196
>but living in different cities because she has an internship. She's coming back in a few months so there's still a chance.
Yikes.

Let it go man.

Try to meet someone else. She's off exploring opportunities. You're latching onto her.

Try to meet other people. If you don't find one, and she comes back, then try to reinitiate things.
>>
>>17996171

This is a retarded joke. Everyone knows Google glass was discontinued.
>>
>>17996205
You're right. Better forget about her now than later when it'll hurt more. It's so frustrating that whenever I find a girl who I actually find interesting and attractive and she's into me too, circumstances always end up making it impossible for anything to happen. Might as well get a mail order bride when I leave uni.
>>
>>17996171
so correct me if im wrong but your the blue correct? if the times are correct why are you responding so randomly? like one is at 11:00pm she said something then you respond at 2:15am? she responds at 2:43 am then you try and continue the convo at 11am, like a conversation is suppose to be relevant to that time. I doubt anyone will be interested in a shitty small talk convo like this one throughout the course of an entire day. Work on your response times first before complaining about hers
>>
>>17996171
You can only reply to witty banner for so long. You lacked substance. You're allowed one or two jokes max. You were forcing her to think, and that shit gets tiresome. Guess how many times she has to deal with that shit from other guys?
>>
>>17996201
No, you retard, that's just bad text game. Period. Not gonna offer any advice to fix it cause fuck you, just browsing by.
>>
>>17996450
This guy gets it
>>
>>17996450
not OP but how do you steer the conversation towards something more substantial?
>>
>>17996479
Talk about yourself. People like to know you've got Some sort of experience in life. Interesting stuff about you. No one wants to talk to a boring person who they can't relate with. Make sure you're asking for their opinion so it gives them a chance to connect.

If they're not interested. Then they're not interested. It's that easy, and move on.

If they are interested they will show it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.