[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fork in the road

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (794KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
794KB, 2592x1936px
There is a girl I really like in one of my classes and I had a tough time getting her to open up. She always is around the wrong guys.. The people who bother me.. So I had one class with her and me and her talked somewhat often but a lot of those guys were in that class. So I got a new class with her, gym, which she really has been hanging with me. I won't lie I've been in my feels. I was talking to her truly caring about every word she said. She told me something she said she's only told her best friend. So I am afraid I'll enter the friend zone I feel like I am at that fork of the road. I am not sure if she has a boyfriend or not so I need some help because I've had people outside of school (When we saw each other at the mall) say she looks like she likes me.. This only led me to overthink. What should I do?
>>
>>17995880

ask her on a date. then make a move on said date.
>>
I'm broke.. Anny free ideas?
>>
>>17995900

you can ask her out to any campus events or literally just over to your place to hang out. just ask if shed like to hang out sometime. if she says yes, worry about what you'll do then
>>
>>17995880

Are you in high school or something?

> wrong guys

Says who? Wrong for who? Her? You? Get to the bottom of your feelings about them. Are they luckier with girls than you are? Why is that? Are you jealous of them? Do they act freely and independently and seem to have an active social life? Do they seem like they are having a fun time and people around them seem to enjoy themselves too?

Ask yourself why that is. What is so bad about who they are and what they do if everybody is having fun. What good is it being a teenager if they don't cut loose sometimes and take simple risks.

And if they are assholes that are mean and rude to her, well then ask yourself why she is more comfortable with being treated like shit than being respected. If that is the case then the problem isn't THEM it is HER. If you treat girls with respect and she doesn't want that then you are too good for her and you are better off. You can find someone better.
>>
I'm not jealous of them per se I just used to be bullied by them and particularly don't like to deal with them. I am not jealous of them because what's the point of that... They aren't rude to her but seem to only want her for her looks and Im not sure if she knows that's why or not
>>
>>17996042

You don't know what is in their hearts. They may be as attracted to her as you are for the same qualities.

Your problem is that you are very young and immature. You are also not being honest with yourself.

You need two things. Independence and confidence. Independence is money so you can actually go on a date, buy a shit car, drive where you want, do what you want. Confidence is built by increasing your independence and taking calculated risks and having it work out in your favour.

Life is basically like an RPG. You gotta get out there and adventure, try different stuff, be open to possibilities and that is how you gain XP. Start out as a journeyman and find out what you are. Once you find out your Class and getting XP you can start leveling up and gaining gold through a job. That other guy is good at sports? Maybe you aren't a fighting or barbarian class, maybe you can enchant the ladies as a wizard? Maybe you are super artsy and interesting and mysterious like the Bard? Maybe you are a thrilling skilled risk taker like the Thief? Maybe you are the Jester and captivate and entertain people with your presence?

Life is a fucking RPG, get out their and level up to reduce your anxiety and then you can go toe to toe with those "wrong guys"
>>
That was beautiful and put it all in a new perspective
>>
ANOTHER TURNING POINT A FORK STUCK IN THE ROOOOAAAD
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.