[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are ldrs even possible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0011.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0011.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Pic related is my literal 10/10
94% fucking match
She lives overseas
Should I even bother?
>>
>>17995789

shes reasonably attractive, so even if you're great she wont have trouble finding men in her area.
>>
>>17995807
Doesn't answer my question buckaroo but fair point
>>
>>17995840

it does though.

it just takes literally half a second of thinking.
>>
Never understood why people settled for or bothered with LDRs. Only exception is if you were with that person for a long time and for whatever reason one of you had to move away.
>>
>>17995845
I assume you're saying its not worth the investment because she probably wouldn't be inclined to an ldr when she could just have a close relationship

Whereas I'm asking if ldrs in general can work
>>
>>17995847
I've never considered them an option but like I said she's my literal dream girl, the whole thing is tentative and I most likely won't bother I just wanted some other opinions
>>
>>17995848

sure one of the questions.

but the one you ended the thread with and the ultiimate point of this interaction

>should i even bother

no.

can LDRS work? they have been known to have people meet irl and things work out about as well as any other relationship. you know that. but you also know that most go worse than regular relationships, never even making it to the meeting in person phase.

the problem here is that you are operating under the assumption that two people will fall so in love with each other that the rest of their lives wont matter.
>>
>>17995852
Fair enough, I see what you're saying
>>
>>17995789
I think they can work out if you're committed and have an ultimate goal set to move to the same town or move in together. That way it will be an actual relationship.
>>
>>17995789
It worked for me and my s.o,
If you and your partner together think it will work, It will. you both have to work on it.
>>
>>17995847
People who can't actually be in a relationship because they're too childish or dependent get into LDRs so they can change their Facebook relationship status and pretend to be normal.
>>
>>17997142
Ouch, hit me right in the feels
>>
>>17995789
I KNOW HER
>>
>>17998045
Intermedia Arts was a strange major choice but whatever floats her boat.
>>
>>17995789
wat app dis
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.