[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: collapsing.jpg (157KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
collapsing.jpg
157KB, 1920x1080px
I feel like I have to use and do so much fucking subterfuge shit in order to meet women or talk to women or even have a chance at a date.

For example, I had a college course with a woman I liked. Now if I approached her normally, I would have nothing to say and she would think I am a creep.

But, I swiped her folder for class and gave it back to her the next day claiming it had fallen on the ground and I found it. Talked to her for a bit and now we know each others names(I knew hers for a long time before that but she didn't know know mine.)

My point is, I shouldn't have to go through all this shit just to talk to women. I don't find it fun nor amusing to have to basically do seal team six shit in order to talk to someone.

I shouldn't have to swipe things off people and give it back claiming that I found it on the ground.

However, THE NORMAL approach does not work. I have very little to say if nothing is happening or if some kind of event hasn't triggered a reason for me to talk to her. By swiping shit and giving it back, it gives me a reason to talk to her. Otherwise, I have no reason.

What bothers me is how nothing is fucking genuine. Even if I were not swiping shit, I would just be lying in some way or another. Like "Oh I need help with this problem on the calc 3 pre exam" even though I wouldn't.

See where I am going? How do I get away from having to lie and use subterfuge and stealth tactics to talk to women? I fucking hate doing it but nothing else works.
>>
focus on improving yourself. your career, social skills, health, fitness, etc.

when you meet a woman you should be able to talk to her easily and get her interested without even trying to think about seduction. this starts with being confident in yourself and being able to talk to anyone.
>>
>>17995578
Stop pretending like talking to girls is any different from talking to anyone else.
>>
File: 1386920950689.png (541KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1386920950689.png
541KB, 720x1280px
>>17995578

Its amazing that you haven't put together the cause of your problem seeing as you just explained the cause of your problem perfectly in your post.

Your first sentence was "I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY SHE WOULD THINK I AM CREEP."

You defeated yourself and ruined your opportunity to approach women like a normal person before you even tried. You put women on this pedestal and think that you need to have a pre-loaded conversation ready to entertain them instead of just finding some common human ground and talking to them like human beings.

Like, has it not occurred to you to just use the regular thoughts in your head as conversation starters? If you're super bored in class and you're thinking you're bored is it SO difficult to just lean over and say so to another human being and just bond over mutual experiences?

Why do so many men here think that you need some sort of choreographed song and dance to talk to women? You don't think women have regular, innocuous thoughts like you? You don't think they would be equally excited and eager to bond with another human being over mutual thoughts and emotions?

The long and the short of this is that you've completely fucked yourself with women because you're afraid of failure. Your fear has convinced you to act like an idiot around women and I can guarantee you that your bizarre behavior is very apparent to women. Your average college aged woman has experienced every level autism ten times over and any reasonably intelligent girl will IMMEDIATELY notice that you keep coming up with bullshit reasons to talk to her.

Cut this dog and pony show bullshit and start putting yourself out there, man. Say whats on your mind. If she thinks you're a creep, so be it. There are far more creepy things you can do than leaning over in class and making a cheesy joke to a stranger.

Stop being a pussy and your life will improve. Period.
>>
>>17995653
I agree 100%
>>
>>17995653

I understand. I don't think I really put women on a pedestal its just that you have to deal with them in really specific ways. Like, you can't just be yourself because yourself is probably weird or odd and sure some women my appreciate that but the lot don't.

You are probably still right though. I don't feel less than women but I do feel that I have to go in with a plan. I don't do anything spontaneously. Its too much on my mind. If I don't have a plan then I don't know the next move you know? No plan IS failure for me.
>>
>>17995679
the fact that you feel like you need a plan betrays the fact that you feel women are above you. if they weren't above you, if they weren't something valuable and unattainable in your eyes, why would you need a plan at all?

the guy literally just explained it to you and you're still not understanding a word he said.
>>
>>17995679
Everybody is two-faced. One side is open for the public, the other one is stashed away for a select group.

Stop coming up with schemes to meet girls, and start by just talking with them about whatever you have in common (i.e classes), show that you're open to conversation and not self-involved. Guys that have trouble talking to girls mostly have the problem that they LOOK like they aren't open for conversation because they seem to be busy doing something else, and as a result girls leave them alone. It also helps if you look like you take care of yourself, by dressing nice and having a proper haircut.
>>
File: 1480575847190s.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1480575847190s.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>17995679

>I don't think I really put women on a pedestal

You do.

>its just that you have to deal with them in really specific ways

No, you don't.

>Like, you can't just be yourself because yourself is probably weird or odd and sure some women my appreciate that but the lot don't.

That's a bunch of /r9k/ meme propaganda. I don't know who put that idea in your head but it is 100%, through and through a crock of shit.

The reason you feel like you can't be yourself is that you don't have confidence. You keep thinking you have to make some kind of apology or concession for your personality by inventing another one and its strangling your love life because women can spot some fake asshole with no self esteem from a mile off and even if they can't spot you from a mile off all they have to do is talk to you for five minutes and it'll be apparent.

The fact that you come up with a plan is sad, and its the key to your failure; the fact that you find it just incapable to have a simple conversation and connect with another human being.

Perhaps seek some therapy, man. If you can't even talk to a human being without formulating some plan to steer the interaction in the desired direction you have some serious interpersonal issues that you might benefit talking about with a professional.

>No plan IS failure for me.

Well, if your plan were working out so great then you wouldn't be here asking us for advice would you?
>>
>>17995698
The baboon has a point
>>
>>17995698

I just feel like I tried it the way you suggested so many times in the past and was shitted all over. I will try again though. I have a hard time doing it though because in my mind, I am always looking towards the end game. I have a hard time just CONNECTING and thats it.

I guess I didn't want to admit it but I basically only talk to girls who I would want to go on dates with. I rarely talk to women I don't want to date.
>>
File: 1485100770433.jpg (66KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485100770433.jpg
66KB, 540x960px
This answer is always extremely simple.

You are a guy, she is a girl.

Girl's entire lives are established by subterfuge. Guys are honest by standard.

Your problem is that women now have the choice to be themselves/ like what they want and therefore have to play their game and not vice versa to get anywhere. What's the main issue? Being fake and having people cover for/ with you. This is something that girls do all the time for eachother and guys almost never. You wouldn't have anywhere near as much experience living this sort of lifestyle unless you were in the closet and what ends up happening is this huge disparity between guys thinking girls can't love and girls never admitting the most of them don't.

Honestly, if it were some sort of conspiracy theory that were true, would that make you any happier? How much hope would you have left if you heard from the female community, "yeah, we've never liked guys, we just have to cohabitate the same planet and pretending keeps you from being the wiser"?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.