[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost a bet and have to give oral to s hooker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1485455952413.jpg (40KB, 640x457px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485455952413.jpg
40KB, 640x457px
Pic unrelated
This is in the Netherlands (not Amsterdam) so sex workers are legal and regulated. Should I go through with this bet? How bad can it be if she's clean? risk assessment?
>>
Strongly recommend not doing that.
>>
>>17995480
Wear something discrete over your tongue so there's no actual contact boom problem solved. Just take a convincing enough picture and tell them the hooker said you can't take video. Your shitty friends should be satisfied enough with that.
>>
>>17995489
Wear a condom on my tongue? That could work. Though it's a red-light kind if deal so they can just ask
>>
>>17995496
I'd say you're officially fucked. You have more odds at scoring an STD than not. Propose to your friends that you'd rather give it to a dog or something. Far safer and probably more satisfying to them anyway.
>>
stupid. is this bet really worth your health. do you want herpetic oral sores, throat cancer, and AIDS?
>>
>>17995480
Dutchfag here

Abort mission, i repeat, abort mission

Most hookers here dont have std's (in the official places that is) but after all the crap thats been in there you do NOT want to get your mouth anywhere near there
>>
>>17995513
Like, what do you mean? I don't really visit hookers
>>
>>17995480
100% risk of death, all dutch women have AIDS.
>>
>>17995480

>Lost a bet and have to give oral to s hooker

Are you 12?
>>
How are they going to know if you don't do it?
>>
Don't do it and suggest an alternative. Or pay her to say you did. Get a bottle of liquor and swallow a bit and slather it on your face then come out with a napkin or handkerchief and wipe your mouth as you come out the room. She can tell them you are ok but needed some teaching to help your future girl.
>>
>>17995732
Do this
>>
>>17995480
Well if you don't go through with it, you're dishonest and should be horsewhipped for reneging on a bet.
>>
>>17995480
Make a counter bet with the girl and keep going until you win one.
>>
>>17995732
Original poster here. You guys convinced me. I'll do what you suggested of they don't bulge with alternatives.

Could anyone suggest alternatives I could offer with the hooker? I saw some suggestions but there's no way I'm going anywhere near a dog...
>>
I've licked plenty of hooker pussy. Go for it, they are far more clean than some random skank from a bar.
>>
>>17996599
Yeah but a random chick isn't as guaranteed to have had several dicks in there within that hour
>>
>>17996509
Lick her asshole
>>
Ask for a 'beflapje'. You'll be fine
>>
>>17996661
What's that?
>>
>>17996509
Lick her toes
>>
File: 12592244.jpg (95KB, 836x502px) Image search: [Google]
12592244.jpg
95KB, 836x502px
>>17995480
>>
>>17995480
What kind of retarded bet is that? Loser peforms oral sex to a hooker? I'd rather have loser pays a hooker to perform oral sex to the winner... or shit about anything else.

You are retarded for even taking on such a bet.
>>
>>17996756
Look, I know the bet was a stupid idea. I'm just trying to get advice on what to propose as an alternative since we established it's a shit idea
>>
Licking a hooker's ass isn't better than licking her pussy anon
>>
>>17996613
no just a few but more times
whats the difference
are you not going to kiss your girlfriend because she sucked cock before?

or
she might have vomited through her mouth
she also pisses and shits
probably farts too
>>
>>17996827
>are you not going to kiss your girlfriend because she sucked cock before?
Implying I'd kiss a mouth that's touched another man's penis willingly
>>
>>17996832
I bet you kissed your mom more than once tho
>>
>>17996843
In the mouth I bet

But seriously bet alternatives? I vote asshole
>>
Just don't go through with the bet

Are they going to break your legs for not following through?
>>
>>17996960
No

This is the first time I have close friends I don't wanna back out
>>
>>17995489
>>17995496
You fucking amateurs, it's called a dental dam. (Beflap.)
>>
>>17997018
Can you even ask for that at the redlight?
>>
>>17997066
I'd bring your own just to be on the safe side. They are relatively uncommon for a multitude of reasons, the primary one being that as cunnilingus is seen as more "out there" than fellatio, most men who don't want to do it unprotected don't want their mouth near her pussy to begin with. And the rarer it is the more embarrassing it becomes to suggest it to a partner.

It would not surprise me if they do have them but I wouldn't count on it.
>>
>>17997071
Where do I even get this. I have less than 2 hours
>>
>>17997108
Sex store.
>>
>>17997111
Nowhere near me
Condom on tongue?
>>
>>17996599
Troll harder
>>
I did. Went down on her ass
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.