[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideas for light kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: kino-escalation.jpg (30KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
kino-escalation.jpg
30KB, 600x500px
I feel confident enough to try to move on from being friends with a girl I like and try to escalate with minor kino

The problem is I'm having trouble of thinking of ways I can sneak in/make excuses for since I never really done this stuff before.

So far I got
– Light tap on shoulder
– Secret Handshake,
– High Five,
– Gently brush her arm

Going to try to think of a way to get a high five in tomorrow since I never established myself as a high five person and hopefully do enough minor kino so that I can move onto medium kino
>>
File: Batman_v_Superman_poster.jpg (124KB, 257x380px) Image search: [Google]
Batman_v_Superman_poster.jpg
124KB, 257x380px
>>17995441
Kino? What does BvS have to do with this?
>>
Idk wtf kino is, but it'll keep you a virgin forever, that I can guarantee
>>
brother if you're having a nice conversation and she's smiling and laughing you pretty much have the go ahead to just grab her hand or put your hand on her leg. be bold.
>>
>>17995441
Where the hell are you from lmao

Anyway, hitting up the cinema as the first date isn't really the best way to go, just go out for a walk, get some coffee and shit, go to the park
>>
Pretend youre into palm reading. Works every time.
>>
wait wtf what are u guys talking about movies? Kino is abbreviation for Kinesthetics - Touching, physical contact with a female. Anyhow I been reading theredpill and its the only way to get out of friendzone level.
>>
>>17995494
Thanks anon! Guess I'll try to bump up my humor
>>
>>17995564
never admit that you read pua on 4chan. the conversations that follow are never productive

>t. ancientfag
>>
>>17995573
yea I know, that's the #1 rule to never mention the trp but I was shocked how they didn't know what kino was/where I was getting the info from. Won't let u down next time ancient fag!
>>
File: 1461085600598.jpg (499KB, 2404x845px) Image search: [Google]
1461085600598.jpg
499KB, 2404x845px
>>17995564
It's also a /tv/ meme.
>>
>>17995607
ooooo it makes so much more sense now
>>
>>17995564
In German kino means cinema.
>>
Kino in general isn't always a great idea. Some girls have been abused physically in the past and it's tough to move forward from that. There's mucho distrust of even close friends and family touch.

t. Femanon who's been physically/sexually abused in the past and took years to recover from mentally
>>
>>17995649
Normal people enjoy being youched by people they're attracted to.
>>
>>17995651
Normal people? You think those of us who've been abused aren't considered normal?
>>
>>17995651
Ofcn
>>
>>17995649
>>17995651
Thanks for the advice but I'm sure the girl I have a crush on hasn't had any of that (been friends for a while + she never dated anyone before, that's why I want to escalate before school ends (senior yr rn))
>>
>>17995654
Yes, that would be some ptsd shit which would be abnormal.
>>
>>17995690
Maybe I misunderstand you. It's not that those of us who've been abused are abnormal and don't want to be touched. We do very much want to be touched by those we love and trust, it's just really hard when the fear and memories of the abuse pop up and sometimes makes those of us feel guilty. It's tough.
>>
>Light tap on shoulder
>Secret Handshake,
>High Five,
>Gently brush her arm

Oh yeah her vagina's going to be dripping wet after your overwhelming touch experience.
>>
>>17995700
Yeah my fwb/gf (not sure) has panic attacks in bed over that shit sometimes. Weirds me out. She doesn't have a fear of being touched, but eye contact and actual intimacy scare her I guess.

idk, works for me. I can't do intimacy either. I got left alone or with sitters too much as a kid so I don't feel comfortable with loving someone. Never have. I don't like to open up and talk about myself either.

Most people are a bit fucked in the head.

It's abnormal in that most people don't have an aversion to touching though. As in I wouldn't give anyone general advise against touching a girl that they like. I said that because it's odd for you to think most other people are like yourself when most aren't.
>>
Kino escalation and other PUA tricks are so 2006
>>
>>17995441
>>17995441
If you're showing her something in front of her out your arm around her while showing her. Small of the back, "oh you've got something on your face"

What is this high five bullshit that's how I friendzone people.
>>
>>17995649
This is true, I know a girl that is in a similar situation. Abuse is relatively common or at least more than people expect.

Also this is just awkward and you're invading people's personal space. Either a girl is inexperienced and it's dickish to force yourself on her little by little or she's experienced and would be annoyed and/or weirded out by it
>>
>>17995526
Obviously he's from /tv/ my dude
>>
>>17995647
also in russian
>>
>>17995532
Here's a dumb joke I learned from an old man. 70% of the time gets pussy all the time.

1. Grab her hand.
2. Trace along the life and love lines (across and diagonal on palm)
3. Say "Hey, do you know the difference between these two lines?"
4. She'll say no.
5."Me neither, but it's sure nice holding your hand"

Slay that pussy my friend
>>
>>17995865
I see. I never said what I said in order for it to come across as saying I think others are like me. I said what I said because I know there are some out there who've had similar experiences and that it's not always the best idea to assume it's ok to touch someone.
>>
I don't know how this kino thing works but if I'm not attracted to someone a high five is not gonna change that lol
>>
>>17996273
As a man its better to do so unless told not to and say sorry though. We have to do all of the front end work when it comes to relationships. Otherwise we would be single incessantly. Most girls want men to touch them within the first few dates. At least a hug if it's even the initial casual one.
>>
>>17996379
I can understand where you're coming from. You've been meeting women who are weak and waiting for all the initiation to come from the guy. Isn't that exhausting?
>>
>>17995441

What the fuck is up with you dorks and your buzzwords? "Kino"? lmao no wonder you're virgins.
>>
>>17995564

>Omfg anon was such a creep! he kept touching me!
>>
>>17996384
I've been approached by sluttier girls many times but they gross me out.
>>
>>17996460
What do slutty girls have to do with anything I've said?
>>
>>17996470
If a girl comes onto me she comes off as slutty to me.

You did understand that I was speaking about the front end, as in the beginning of relationships, right? Obviously a chick I've been seeing will tell me she's horny and wants to fuck, but that doesn't mean she shoved her hand down my pants before I did hers on our original first or second date when we fooled around. That is up to the guy.
>>
>>17996478
I'm an egalitarian so I wouldn't have a problem with coming on to a guy whether it was the first or second date. I don't think that's just the guy's domain. That's just me.
>>
>>17996484
I'm not and strongly believe in masculinity. I wouldn't not fuck a chick who is that slutty. But I would probably never be able to fall in love with her or really find our relationship of romantic value and anything more than a fwb thing.

Not really anything wrong with it, but I just find it a little off putting. But I'm also not a man slut despite being attractive enough to be.
>>
>>17996493
That's cool I understand. I too believe in masculinity and femininity. I just don't see them as strictly being for male and female only. Thank you sincerely for the clarification and respect anon. I appreciate it.
>>
>>17995607
I don't get the "mind body soul" thing with film vs cinema vs kino. Are they like the same "tier" but with different flavors? And if not what braindead fuck ranked The Dark Knight below man of steel?
>>
>>17995441
>Secret Handshake
Super smooth.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.