[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I being picky?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: why do they wear these.jpg (60KB, 720x652px) Image search: [Google]
why do they wear these.jpg
60KB, 720x652px
I've finally been going after girls again after about 2 years but whenever I am talking to a group of girls none of them seem interesting to me. So far i've been going out almost daily for the past month or so and so far I haven't met anyone who immediately caught my full attention.

Am I being picky or are all the girls around me different in the same way?
>>
the trick is to find the one that annoys you the least
>>
>>17995259
They dont really annoy me, it's just that they all act the same in a different way and because of that they all seem really dull
>>
Seek the crazy
>>
>>17995322
I've stuck my dick in crazy and have permanent bite marks in my neck now. The sex was awesome, the bleeding from the neck and back part not so much
>>
Some real shitty advice out and flying today
>>
>>17995254
There's no such thing as being picky if youre looking for love. Sex and companionship tho..
>>
>>17995491
Getting laid is easy, and not the problem. Im actually looking for someone special again and my hope is starting to run out
>>
>>17995254
that's because no girl in her sane mind would openly show interest in you while in a group of her female friends unless she is
1. Extremely interested in you
2. Crazy
3. Doesn't care about her image as a slut

relationships won't just come to you because you hang out with a group of girls.. One of them must interest you and she will be interested back, then you two will find an avenue to hang out together more alone

and if there's none interested or interesting, then it should be self explanatory - none of them are interesting. Nothing for you to look for there.

Good luck
>>
>>17995525
I think you got it backwards, the problem is that I dont feel interested in THEM
>>
File: 1477592950273.png (474KB, 511x425px) Image search: [Google]
1477592950273.png
474KB, 511x425px
>>17995254

>Am I being picky or are all the girls around me different in the same way?

Use your brain. Which one is more likely, that the way people interact with you is a direct reflection of your behavior or EVERY girl you meet is an uninteresting lump of shit?

For example, if every time I walk up to a dog I slap it over the ears with a newspaper and scream at it it runs away what would be a more reasonable conclusion, that the way I interact with dogs is incorrect or every dog on the planet doesn't like me?

The simplest answer is typically the right one. People's reactions to you can shift on a huge spectrum depending on how you interact with them.

I'm going to play armchair psychiatrist here and perhaps suggest that these girls are fairly interesting, you're just not giving them a chance. I hate to use the old "judge a book by its cover" but you can't really fault people for not immediately catching your attention. People aren't like video games. They're nuanced and complicated and change and unfold with time.

A handful of shiny metal can immediately catch my attention but something's ability to draw attention is not at all indicative of what kind of relationship you're going to have with it.
>>
>>17995562
I do actually talk with them for a bit after meeting them but they are characteristically the same, and none of it makes me curious to get to know them more. Its like my options 10 pairs of the same socks
>>
>>17995254

you're not being picky, this is romance not casual sex your after, yeah?

why should you just settle for someone that doesn't make you 'feel good' ?
>>
>>17995612
Exactly. I'm looking for someone special to open up to, and that can open up to me. I'm done chasing tail and want to grow up for once.

My life consists of working and sleeping, The only person i can talk to about everything is my best mate, but he's got a girl of his own to worry about. I'm done pretending like im not really fucking lonely.
>>
File: 1477780527159.jpg (35KB, 368x321px) Image search: [Google]
1477780527159.jpg
35KB, 368x321px
>>17995597

>I do actually talk with them for a bit after meeting them but they are characteristically the same

How long? For some reason I'm getting the feeling that you aren't giving them much of a chance. I have a very difficult time believing that you're just meeting the "characteristically identical" girl over and over again. This sort of sounds like you're on a bit of a normie crusade and immediately write off every girl that doesn't set your senses and intellect on fire.

>>17995612

>why should you just settle for someone that doesn't make you 'feel good' ?

Because this is the issue with internet age kids who have grown up with the concept of instant gratification. These kids have spent their entire life being able to access everyone and everything perfectly catered to them and their interests with the click of a button and they get this idea in their head that any girl that doesn't immediately click into their lives isn't the one for them.

They read stories and watch movies about people meeting and experiencing electricity and this immediate animalistic attraction and while that is totally possible the great flaw in their plan is that they never analyze their own motivations and ask themselves whether or not the things they are looking for in a partner are realistic expectations or an amalgamation of fantasies.

They never ask themselves if they're being too picky, just keep reinforcing the fact that they "deserve" someone who is hot and smart and talented and immediately engaging without ever asking themselves WHY they deserve such a fantastic parter or WHAT they're doing to work towards acquiring one.

The entire point of my advice was to encourage you to look inwards. That's where the problem lies 99% of the time. This "all girls are the same" meme is bullshit. If you're not adept enough to at acknowledge even the tinniest bit of uniqueness in the people you meet its because you're purposefully viewing them that way.
>>
>>17995689
For a few days mostly, say good morning when i wake up and talk with them about whatever they're doing throughout the day, sneak in a few personal questions along the way.

The problem is that they never have an interest i can find myself in. They're always the same few things; Horses, Partygirl or completely absorbed in their education, Same tastes in music, do all the same shit as the others, no hobbies. The rare ones are the sporty girls that do field hockey or volleyball or something.

Whenever i take them somewhere its either gonna have to be a restaurant, a bar or the movies, if i propose anything else they name either of the three above.

How hard can it be to find someone that wants to do more than
>vent her daily 'problems' to someone
>get laid regularly
>>
File: 1481763044190.gif (981KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1481763044190.gif
981KB, 500x282px
>>17995707

Ok, so every girl you meet is a boring hunk of shit that doesn't have any interests worthy of your admiration. You'll spend your entire life alone wading through a field of normies because all girls are carbon copies of the same one.

You win. You're correct. Happy? Wonderful.

>How hard can it be to find someone that wants to do more than

As I've been going back and fourth with you for a few posts I'm getting the distinct idea that you are not capable of attracting anyone more interesting than the boring girls you described.

Again this goes back to the feeling that you deserve someone with more elevated tastes and interests but not asking yourself why.

Maybe you're just as boring as them. Maybe exciting, interesting girls just aren't into you because you kind of suck.
>>
>>17995746
So what you're saying is i should settle for a person i would inevitably grow tired off?

I'm sorry but why are you making assumptions that im some sort of super impressive person with wild and crazy interests that only goes for girls with similar traits?

I've already dated a girl like the ones i've described for 5 fucking years. 5 years im not getting back. You really think that i believe ALL girls are like this? Ofcourse not. Nobody with a sane mind does. Im looking for advice, not a confirmation on wether im picky or just a massive dickhead. I want to know where i went wrong, maybe im looking in all the wrong places or maybe i have high standards, fuck knows what else could be wrong. Im no snowflake, and i dont intend to be one. I however do believe that going down the easy route is ALWAYS a mistake.

I think asking /adv/ at this hour was a mistake, not enough femanons on at this time.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.