[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I have such strong feelings for women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0043.jpg (11KB, 227x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0043.jpg
11KB, 227x227px
I like a few women a great deal. Unfortunately, I am like nothing in their eyes. What gets me is why do I care so much about women who don't give a shit about me?

Like logically, if someone doesn't give a FUCK about you, shouldn't you not give a fuck about them?

I am pretty sure I love one of the women I am referring to but she looks right past. Feels horrid.

My friends tell me that I should just not give a FUCK about women. I just don't have it in me deliberately mistreat people like that though.

What do you guys think? I feel shitty. Help.

It's crazy how much I think about one of those women. Then I realize they probably don't think about me at all.
>>
>>17995134
>why do I care so much about women who don't give a shit about me
you can't help it. You have to learn how to deal with unrequited feelings in a way that doesn't make you kill people or a misogynist.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjXzA4EtjoI
>>
>>17995134
>I am pretty sure I love one of the women I am referring to but she looks right past
Do you even know each other? Do you talk to her occasionally? If not that's a good start. Become friends with her and if the feelings still don't go away go for the hail mary pass.
>>
You don't have to deliberately mistreat people. You can not give a fuck without being an asshole.

It sucks to have your love unrequited, it really does. The key to surviving it is to not depend on their love for validation or approval. They don't need to love you for you to have value. Go be an awesome person who does cool things and has a good life. Keep yourself busy and make yourself happy, and you won't need them.
>>
>>17995309
I have known her for 5 years and I speak with her on and off again. I have been out with her before but she is a very meek person. She never speaks her mind so to this day, I still don't know how she feels.
>>
>>17995318
This sounds so simple but so hard at the same time. A large portion of my life is spent obsessing. I have a hard time moving on. I am a very determined person and it is just so hard for me to admit defeat
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.